• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Give gays their rights!

nkgupta80

DP Veteran
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,720
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I don't understand how gay marriage can lead to advocation of pedophilia. There's a difference between CONSENSUAL sexual acts between two men or two women, and the perversions of a pedophilic who exploits innocent children. I am guessing that when a pedophile commits these crimes, the acts are not consensual.

Open Pandora's box and this is what you get:

Darwinists could argue evolution through natural selection, which pretty much opens up all species, as "fair game".


Darwin's theories never said all species are fair game, and therefore everything is equal. Rather it said some species are inherently better than others due to natural selection. HUmans, therefore, based on this theory are inherently superior (more adapted to their environment) than other species.

Then what? Tax breaks and health care for all species.If you go with the ad nauseum mentality, you can't discriminate against them now, can you?

So now you're saying that homosexuals are a different species. And that by supporting their rights, we're opening up non-descrimination against all other species.
 

Libertarian

Banned
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
nkgupta80 said:
I don't understand how gay marriage can lead to advocation of pedophilia. There's a difference between CONSENSUAL sexual acts between two men or two women, and the perversions of a pedophilic who exploits innocent children.

In a previous post I mentioned that homosexuals would find some distinction between their brand of perversion and everybody elses, and the above poster did exactly as I said...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
2,899
Reaction score
790
Location
Florida
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
nkgupta80 said:
I am guessing that when a pedophile commits these crimes, the acts are not consensual.
In the state of Florida, there's several classifications for sex crimes:

Under 18
Under 16
12 and under

There are 12 y/o's out there having consensual sex, yet a a partner over 18 could be convicted as a sexual predator.


nkgupta80 said:
Darwin's theories never said all species are fair game, and therefore everything is equal.
I never said he did. I'm very specific in the way I write.Darwinists could claim, that since we evolved, we should be allowed to mate/marry with our ancestors, which includes species other than human.


nkgupta80 said:
So now you're saying that homosexuals are a different species.
I never said or implied that.Homosexuals are human beings.


nkgupta80 said:
And that by supporting their rights, we're opening up non-descrimination against all other species.
And benefits, in regard to marriage.

Once you set a precedent, it opens up a whole new can of worms, and people should really examine, all of the possible negative impacts, of such precedents.
 

JustineCredible

Wading through the Mire
DP Veteran
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
91
Location
Eastern Standard Time zone
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
Libertarian said:
In a previous post I mentioned that homosexuals would find some distinction between their brand of perversion and everybody elses, and the above poster did exactly as I said...

...and all you do is poison the well (Fallacy alert)with statements such as:
  • "all homosexuals"
  • or "typical homophile response",
  • "Once again, a homophile",
  • "this is the homosexual extremist AIDS activists scripted propaganda",
  • "[so-n-so] the homophile is using the tactic",
  • "[so-n-so]uses a homosexual agenda tactic",
  • "Well, so far no homophiles seems" (which by the way is simply bad grammar on top of the insulting tone),
  • "caused me to be censored and banned by the bigoted homophile moderators"...
and other hidden but just as insulting monachers.

Then to top it all off you accuse those who disagree with you of not having any substantiative argument. :shock:
 

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
25,893
Reaction score
12,484
Location
New York, NY
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative

I'm sorry...this might get me labeled a "homophile," but I don't care:

You really are an absolute imbecile. Honestly. I've never met anyone who had such unsubstantiated bigotry. Your statements are based on your own damn opinions and nothing more. Know what? Not everyone is forced to follow the majority opinion of decency, and not everyone is required to do what the majority says.

Be honest...do you even know what the word "libertarian" means, or are you just another fascist moron?
 

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Moderator
DP Veteran
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
13,360
Reaction score
7,496
Location
Texas
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
RightatNYU said:
You really are an absolute imbecile.

:smash:
(moderator gavel)
Please do not resort to name calling.

Thank you.
 

JustineCredible

Wading through the Mire
DP Veteran
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
91
Location
Eastern Standard Time zone
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
RightatNYU said:
I'm sorry...this might get me labeled a "homophile," but I don't care:

You really are an absolute imbecile. Honestly. I've never met anyone who had such unsubstantiated bigotry. Your statements are based on your own damn opinions and nothing more. Know what? Not everyone is forced to follow the majority opinion of decency, and not everyone is required to do what the majority says.

Be honest...do you even know what the word "libertarian" means, or are you just another fascist moron?


Visit his website and come to your own conclusions: International Organization of Heterosexual Rights

A little background info:

He and his current wife run an "at-home" hate group, similar to Fred Phelps, but fueled by HIS personal hatred toward homosexuals all because his previous wife left him for another woman, took his children and gained full custody of them. He later lost even the slightest shred of parental rights due to his status as a "dead-beat-dad" after having NEVER paid child support.
They both have a long reputation for going to any debate forums they can find as a means of posting their hate-speech. XXXXXX has even admitted on at least one website that I personally know of, of having POSED as a lesbian only to coax "Intel" from other lesbians, just so she (XXXXXXX) could get more ammunition to post on their website.
Notice, every time I have called him by his first name he has NEVER once denied his identity.
Everything he has posted here has been either a direct "Cut-and-paste" from their personal website or his own personal opinions rehashed.

But, I have submitted the link to he and his wife's site for you to make up your own mind.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Libertarian

Banned
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Care to make some sort of wager that I am not those people? We can let the people here define what would constitute proof.....and the loser agrees top demand that the mods ban their ip and them forever......I can' t lose here, so I might as well let you get rid of yourself.....
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Libertarian said:
Care to make some sort of wager that I am not those people? We can let the people here define what would constitute proof.....and the loser agrees top demand that the mods ban their ip and them forever......I can' t lose here, so I might as well let you get rid of yourself.....
Proof? Does that mean we have to have you have sex with a man and a woman and see which one you enjoy more? Count me out.
 

Libertarian

Banned
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Shuamort, you really need to put down those "twink" magazines and stop fantasizing...
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Libertarian said:
Shuamort, you really need to put down those "twink" magazines and stop fantasizing...
Pfft, I like bears thank you very much.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
I was going to respond to that...but chose not to.
 

inoohr1

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Just to set the record straight, Justinecredible doesn't know what she is talking about. While she does have my name (Denise) correct, she doesn't know anything about my husband, to include his name. My husband maintains 'Joint Custody' of his daughters. He is not a deadbeat dad, never has been. Rather, he has sent more than the court ordered child support each and every month.

Neither my husband nor myself have ever posted on this board. I would be interested in the 'screen name' that claims to be my husband. His name is not Dennis, and my guess is that his ex wife is at it again. You see, she likes to use my name or claim to be my husband, and then make statements that are not true. She has been to a number of boards, making 'extreme' statements against homosexuals and then signing our names to it.

So Justine, before you choose to tell this board about my husband and myself, you should take the time to learn the truth. For instance, what is my husband's name? It can be found on our website, and it is not Dennis. My guess is that you are in contact with his ex wife, helping her to stir up trouble. Your remarks on this page are very close to the same remarks made by *******. ******** is an extremely troubled woman, a member of the Lesbian Avengers. She is a state worker in Oregon, but couldn't learn enough 'mothering' skills to help her children grow to adulthood. Why don't you ask her about it!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Libertarian

Banned
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
inoorh1, to bring you up to speed, an admitted homosexual activists here, in attempting to discredit me while simultaneously avoiding the actual issues, is using the scripted homosexual agenda tactic of making personal attacks. They amongst other things are doing this by making the statement that I am this Dennis person. Nobody here is actually claiming they are Dennis, I am being accused of being Dennis. This person is stating I am Dennis because I have been exposing the homosexual agenda here, much to the consternation of the homosexual operatives here, some of which are moderators of this very board.

You would have thought moderators would stop this sort of thing, but since one of the moderators is a self-identified homosexual.

Hope that clarifies things.....
 
Last edited:

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Libertarian said:
inoorh1, to bring you up to speed, an admitted homosexual activists here, in attempting to discredit me while simultaneously avoiding the actual issues, is using the scripted homosexual agenda tactic of making personal attacks. They amongst other things are doing this by making the statement that I am this Dennis person. Nobody here is actually claiming they are Dennis, I am being accused of being Dennis. This person is stating I am Dennis because I have been exposing the homosexual agenda here, much to the consternation of the homosexual operatives here, some of which are moderators of this very board.

You would have thought moderators would stop this sort of thing, but since one of the moderators is a self-identified homosexual.

Hope that clarifies things.....
Yeah, i think there's only one homosexual moderator. We homosexuals haven't gotten to the others yet. :roll:

When do you bring up the illuminati conspiracies and atlantis?
 

inoohr1

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Libertarian, Yes we are aware of this tactic. Also we have noticed that there are claims of old data. The data may have been older, but not inaccurate. Actually the stats have increased. HIV/AIDS is at a higher level in the U.S. since the 80's out break(CDC). Why is this? With all of the information, AIDS ACTIVISTS ram their issues down our childrens throats in public Schools using the condom falicy. Ever seen a condom under a microscope? It has micro-holes in the rubber. Ever seen and measured a virus's size? you can measure both in microns. The virus can pass through these holes. But the activists want to stop the "Abstinance Only" programs.

The homosexual activists are also lying to our children in the public schools by pushing that homosexuality is a safe and equal lifestyle, and that all should at least give it a try. GLSEN has used illegal porn at public school "The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century", but finally got caught. We will not put that link on this site, but you can see it at our site.

You can get this "STUDENT OPT-OUT FORM" legal in all 50 states to stop the activists and schools from teaching their garbage.

http://www.abidingtruth.com/_docs/resources/6505841.pdf


Homosexuals have past a mile stone lately, 40% of all pedophilia is now being committed by 2%(homosexual) of the population. (Dept. of Justice).

Suddenly we have seen the use of "HATE CRIME" being used. We have also found that these same so called victims where making it up for politcal reasons. You know the "feel sorry for me I a victim" and we need to make hate crime legistation tougher. If I the homosexual get my feelings hurt from a normal person, possibly from a advance denied, "HATE CRIME" "HANG THEM".

The stats are the truth, the homosexual activists are trying to deny it. And we all know that if the public at large knew the truth, their whole argument for special right would be mute.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
inoohr1 said:
Homosexuals have past a mile stone lately, 40% of all pedophilia is now being committed by 2%(homosexual) of the population. (Dept. of Justice).
The Department of Justice knows the percentage of homosexuals in the US? I call bs.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
inoohr1 said:
The stats are the truth, the homosexual activists are trying to deny it. And we all know that if the public at large knew the truth, their whole argument for special right would be mute.
Equal does not equal special. Those are two different words.
 

Libertarian

Banned
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I have seen that student opt out before, and I think it is great. It is about tiem that this ability to stand up to homosexual attempts to indoctrinate children is stopped.

I have posted that form and/or links to it in the past, and the mere posting of it has got be censored abd banned from radical leftist/homosexual extremist forums, as well as AOL. So much for "tolerance" and letting parents know they can exercise their parental rights.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Libertarian said:
I have posted that form and/or links to it in the past, and the mere posting of it has got be censored abd banned from radical leftist/homosexual extremist forums, as well as AOL. So much for "tolerance" and letting parents know they can exercise their parental rights.
Since when have you been talking tolerance?
 

inoohr1

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I agree, Equal and special are not the same. So why do homosexuals need to be listed as a special group to have anything that happens to them, add 3-5 time the sentence to the perp. If a homosexual attacks a straight person or a church, why is that not considered a hate crime? So that proves SPECIAL RIGHTS to gays, now doesn't it.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
inoohr1 said:
I agree, Equal and special are not the same. So why do homosexuals need to be listed as a special group to have anything that happens to them, add 3-5 time the sentence to the perp. If a homosexual attacks a straight person or a church, why is that not considered a hate crime? So that proves SPECIAL RIGHTS to gays, now doesn't it.
I completely agree. I'm against special rights such as hate crimes. A crime is a crime is a crime, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or any other special class.
 

inoohr1

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
So why the the special status? It was pushed by gay activists and senator ted kennedy. They USED the Matthew Shepard issue, what they failed to say was mr.shepard owed drug dealers money. That is now coming out. Why would the court records be sealed? Was it because the truth would have nullified the need for special laws. And what about Jessie Dirkhising, and the media silence, was it because it placed a negative image on homosexuals at a time when teddy needed only show how homosexuals were oppressed.

http://www.covenantnews.com/dirkhising.htm

But this is how to make people think gays are oppressed.
"The teen, who heads the school's Gay-Straight Alliance, admitted to authorities that she was the perpetrator of the incidents, which included vandalizing her own car with derogatory graffiti, police said."

http://www.inoohr.org/falsegaybashingclaims.htm

We could give you lists of attacks of beatings or damage on christians, churches, or people that just stated an opinion about homosexuality, by groups of homosexuals.

but the courts would and could not attach hate crime laws to them.

A hate crime? Not in the eye's of the homosexuals, They say the gay murderer was the victim.
http://catholiccitizens.org/press/pressview.asp?c=4161
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
inoohr1 said:
So why the the special status? It was pushed by gay activists and senator ted kennedy. They USED the Matthew Shepard issue, what they failed to say was mr.shepard owed drug dealers money. That is now coming out. Why would the court records be sealed? Was it because the truth would have nullified the need for special laws. And what about Jessie Dirkhising, and the media silence, was it because it placed a negative image on homosexuals at a time when teddy needed only show how homosexuals were oppressed.

http://www.covenantnews.com/dirkhising.htm

But this is how to make people think gays are oppressed.
"The teen, who heads the school's Gay-Straight Alliance, admitted to authorities that she was the perpetrator of the incidents, which included vandalizing her own car with derogatory graffiti, police said."

http://www.inoohr.org/falsegaybashingclaims.htm

We could give you lists of attacks of beatings or damage on christians, churches, or people that just stated an opinion about homosexuality, by groups of homosexuals.

but the courts would and could not attach hate crime laws to them.

A hate crime? Not in the eye's of the homosexuals, They say the gay murderer was the victim.
http://catholiccitizens.org/press/pressview.asp?c=4161

I'm confused, do you want hate crime laws or not? You seem against hate crimes that are against homosexuals but seeming to want them when they're for proselytizing folks going door to door telling people how to live. Or are you just against the hypocrisy and against all hate crime laws?
 
Top Bottom