• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Give coprophiles their rights!

Libertarian

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you homosexuals to stand and judge someone just because they want to love and marry a pile of steaming feces?

Try a litle bit of tolerance and open mindendess! Coprophiles just want the same rights you want, equal rights and non-discrimination.

I mean, coprophiles just didn't wake up one day and decide to be coprohiles, so it must be genetic. Being attracted to feces, well, they can't choose something like that any more then, like, being black or jewish.

Libertarian, why don't you go focus on some of the other threads you've started instead of more of these bogus arguments. (p.s., the answer to your "argument" is that feces is not able to enter into a contract on its own accord which is what marriage is in the eyes of the government.)

(Moderator) Moved to the basement. This was over the top IMO.

Libertarian said:
Who are you homosexuals to stand and judge someone just because they want to love and marry a pile of steaming feces?

Try a litle bit of tolerance and open mindendess! Coprophiles just want the same rights you want, equal rights and non-discrimination.

I mean, coprophiles just didn't wake up one day and decide to be coprohiles, so it must be genetic. Being attracted to feces, well, they can't choose something like that any more then, like, being black or jewish.

You can choose to be Jewish.

shuamort said:
Libertarian, why don't you go focus on some of the other threads you've started instead of more of these bogus arguments. (p.s., the answer to your "argument" is that feces is not able to enter into a contract on its own accord which is what marriage is in the eyes of the government.)

For the same reason you don't.

And as to the contract thing, people who love feces don't care about legal contracts, they just want the right to love whom and what they want.....the word contract is just some artificial construct by the non-fecals.

And to the other poster, sure, you can choose to be Jewish, although they often don't claim such....but you can also choose to engage in heterosexuality or homosexuality or coprophilia.

You see, all the same argument homosexuals make for acceptance of their sexual behaviors can be applied by those who engage in other aberrant behaviors. When this truth becomes obvious, the first thing homosexuals do is try to find some different in their particular brand of deviant sexual behavior to try to make their deviancy somehow different from all other sexal deviancies, which all the other deviants would take exception to I am sure.....

Libertarian said:

Um, I'm a homosexual and I don't judge coprophiles. Why do you jump the gun and say homosexuals judge coprophiles, oh I know, to further prove you nonsensical point. And by the way, Coprophiles have equal rights. They can join the military, which is more rights than the homosexuals have.

Libertarian said:
Well, there are some questions I've repeatedly asked you in those threads. You go answer them.

Libertarian said:
And as to the contract thing, people who love feces don't care about legal contracts, they just want the right to love whom and what they want.....the word contract is just some artificial construct by the non-fecals.
Then you're talking apples and oranges then, aren't you. Once again, your arguments aren't holding the toilet water that you're spewing.

Libertarian said:
You see, all the same argument homosexuals make for acceptance of their sexual behaviors can be applied by those who engage in other aberrant behaviors. When this truth becomes obvious, the first thing homosexuals do is try to find some different in their particular brand of deviant sexual behavior to try to make their deviancy somehow different from all other sexal deviancies, which all the other deviants would take exception to I am sure.....
Of course, we're still talking about two consenting adults entering into what the government deems is a legal contract. If you can't debate within the confines of reality, your credibility will be diminished.

crimson372 said:
Um, I'm a homosexual and I don't judge coprophiles. Why do you jump the gun and say homosexuals judge coprophiles, oh I know, to further prove you nonsensical point. And by the way, Coprophiles have equal rights. They can join the military, which is more rights than the homosexuals have.

I judge coprophiles, and I judge homosexuals, and I do so proudly. Would you want coprophiles trying to teach your children that coprophilia is acceptable and normal? How about them trying to slide in on the sly a public school book called "Daddy and Poopy Get Married"

Coprophiles don't have equal rights, they are "discriminated against" because they can't marry feces and have the government recognize them as a legitimate family, which is all they are asking for.

Libertarian said:
I judge coprophiles, and I judge homosexuals, and I do so proudly. Would you want coprophiles trying to teach your children that coprophilia is acceptable and normal? How about them trying to slide in on the sly a public school book called "Daddy and Poopy Get Married"

Coprophiles don't have equal rights, they are "discriminated against" because they can't marry feces and have the government recognize them as a legitimate family, which is all they are asking for.
You're still not proving that a piece of poop is a consenting adult. Once you do that, your argument will have validity.

Libertarian said:

Have you ever seen the movie "American Beauty?" You REALLY remind me of the neighbor in that movie, you know, the one that ends up shooting Kevin Spacie's character. They say that many homophobes are actually desperately trying to suppress homosexual feelings by lashing out at gays.

shuamort said:
You're still not proving that a piece of poop is a consenting adult. Once you do that, your argument will have validity.

It doesn't need to consent....don't you think that coprophiles should be treated equally?

Fu_chick said:
Have you ever seen the movie "American Beauty?" You REALLY remind me of the neighbor in that movie, you know, the one that ends up shooting Kevin Spacie's character. They say that many homophobes are actually desperately trying to suppress homosexual feelings by lashing out at gays.

They also say that homosexuals know how negative their behavior is, otherwise why would they accuse their opponants of engaging in it?

Perhaps because they are trying to point out the hypocrisy of their opponents. Why do you have so much of a problem with gays? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm serious. Not many people can barely get through a post without mentioning homosexuals.

Libertarian said:

The sad thing is you try to force hipocrisy into your opponents using assumption. You assume I don't want a coprophile teaching my kids that it is normal, (not to mention that just because a coprophile is a teacher doesn't mean he is going to teach it, same goes for homosexuals), but as I said I am not prejudice as you are. I am not blind in seeing the other side of the arguement as you are. I would be fine with a coprophile being a teacher as a nonprejudice person would assume he will teach the standard lessons as all teachers do and not force his beliefs into it, and even if he did share his beliefs with the class I would have no problem with that. My child should hear both sides of the issue, for and against coprophiles.

Fu_chick said:
Perhaps because they are trying to point out the hypocrisy of their opponents. Why do you have so much of a problem with gays? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm serious. Not many people can barely get through a post without mentioning homosexuals.

Well, actually if there was a radical feminist topic full of the RAdFems, you would dnd me there more often....

I have a problem with homosexual politics for the same reason Democrats have a problem with Republican politics, and Republicans have a problem with Democrat politics.....

Why do you have such a problem with coprophiles who just want equal rights?

Crimson372 wrote:
and even if he did share his beliefs with the class I would have no problem with that. My child should hear both sides of the issue, for and against coprophiles.

I love it when homosexual agenda operatives admit this sorta stuff.....the exercise is meant to be an eye opener to fence sitters and lurkers so they can see the depths that these peoples have sunk to.

You are sick, twisted and utterly unfit to be a parent, but that is just my opinion and I would submit just about everyone elses too.

Anyone else want to go on the record saying they too would have no problem with a coprophile teaching their children in school their beliefs in coprophilia?!

Last edited:
Libertarian said:
Well, actually if there was a radical feminist topic full of the RAdFems, you would dnd me there more often....

I have a problem with homosexual politics for the same reason Democrats have a problem with Republican politics, and Republicans have a problem with Democrat politics.....

Why do you have such a problem with coprophiles who just want equal rights?

You know, not EVERYTHING roots back to gays.

If coprophiles want to do their thing, more power to them. In fact, I have some horse, dog and cat sh!t I would like to donate to the cause.

Fu_chick said:
You know, not EVERYTHING roots back to gays.

If coprophiles want to do their thing, more power to them. In fact, I have some horse, dog and cat sh!t I would like to donate to the cause.

Crimson372 wants to talk to you.....

Libertarian said:
Crimson372 wrote:
You are sick, twisted and utterly unfit to be a parent, but that is just my opinion and I would submit just about everyone elses too.
LOL! of course you think that, you're close-minded. Any parental style or opinion that differs from yours is sick and twisted and utterly unfit in your mind. Even when someone doesn't share your prejudice you consider them twisted. It's absolutely hilarious! You're calling nonprejudice people sick twisted and unfit to be parents.
Libertarian said:
Crimson372 wants to talk to you.....
I don't get it. Honestly I'm not trying to debate here or insult anyone I'm just curious to what it meant.

Libertarian said:

And to the other poster, sure, you can choose to be Jewish, although they often don't claim such....but you can also choose to engage in heterosexuality or homosexuality or coprophilia.

If all these things are choices. What makes Heterosexuality The right one?

Bigbird said:
If all these things are choices. What makes Heterosexuality The right one?

Exactly! According to your logic, Libertarian, Heterosexuality is no different than homosexuality and no different than any of the [insert prefix here]philes you brought into this arguement. You of course are going to respond in heterosexuality isn't abnormal but that would just lead back to the relativity clause, which you are surely familiar with.

Back
Top Bottom