• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani: Worst. Lawyer. Ever.

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Check out this interview:

Did President Trump’s lawyers or you yourself reach out to the special counsel’s office after the story, as has just been reported?

I can’t discuss that. President Trump would not have done that. If anybody would have done it, obviously it would have been his lawyers, and I really can’t discuss that. That would be confidential.

Do you—

But I can tell you, from the moment I read the story, I knew the story was false.

Because?

Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed. And then, basically, when the special counsel said that, just in case there are any others I might not know about, they probably went through others and found the same thing.

Wait, what tapes have you gone through?

I shouldn’t have said tapes. They alleged there were texts and e-mails that corroborated that Cohen was saying the President told him to lie. There were no texts, there were no e-mails, and the President never told him to lie.

So, there were no tapes you listened to, though?

No tapes. Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.

Rudy says he has gone through all the tapes, texts, and emails.
Interviewer is like WTF what tapes?
Rudy realizes he stepped in it. "I shouldn't have said tapes." No texts, No emails though.
Interviewer asks question again.
Lordy, There are tapes.

“Even if He Did Do It, It Wouldn’t Be a Crime”: Rudy Giuliani on President Trump

There's lots of rumors saying that he's angling to get fired.

Rudy realizes he stepped in it. "I shouldn't have said tapes." No texts, No emails though.
Lordy, There are tapes.

“Even if He Did Do It, It Wouldn’t Be a Crime”: Rudy Giuliani on President Trump

Just like a Trumpster. :lol:

"So what have you heard, Mr. Guiliani?"

"Oh I listened to a bunch of tapes."

"Oh, tapes? What did the tapes say?"

"What tapes? I never said anything about tapes. You are twisting my words."

"Mr. Giuliani, you literally just said you heard tapes."

"No, I didn't. You misheard me."

"Would you like me to rewind my recor-"

"No!"

"Excuse me?"

"SHUT UP, FAKE NOOZE!"

Just like a Trumpster. :lol:

"So what have you heard, Mr. Guiliani?"

"Oh I listened to a bunch of tapes."

"Oh, tapes? What did the tapes say?"

"What tapes? I never said anything about tapes. You are twisting my words."

"Mr. Giuliani, you literally just said you heard tapes."

"No, I didn't. You misheard me."

"Would you like me to rewind my recor-"

"No!"

"Excuse me?"

"SHUT UP, FAKE NOOZE!"
I'm convinced the man is on drugs, just read this quote and remember this was the best analogy he could think of.
quote-you-know-in-the-horror-movie-you-kill-the-monster-and-the-hand-re-emerges-and-if-you-rudy-giuliani-70-65-13.jpg

giphy.gif

Lordy, There are tapes.

If Team Trump is lucky, Mueller will behave more honorably than many prosecutors I've seen and not wait until a couple weeks before trial before dumping voluminous important discovery on the defense that was "accidentally" not disclosed earlier, and the judge won't say **** it, add learning that to your trial prep (both common occurrences in certain counties in MA state courts).

Is this interview real, though? I know New Yorker has a lot of fiction sections.

I remember Rudy Giuliani as an attack-dog prosecutor in the 1980's. Back then, I saw him as a superstar. He was an attorney with the Southern District of NY and he busted up crime organizations and zealously defended the rule of law. He was so feared by NY mafia that they almost put out an assassination order on him.

To see him now, going off the rails, looking like a mental patient that just escaped his leather ankle bed restraint at Bellevue, I can hardly believe it's the same man that was admiringly referred to as 'America's Mayor' after the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

I'm really beginning to think that Rudy Giuliani may just be the most patriotic hero of this century because I want to believe that this bizarre behavior is a front and that he's actually working for Robert Mueller. They did know each other in NY after 9/11 and during the investigation after. Could it be possible that he's messing up so badly with his crazy talk that it's an intentional move to sink Trump's ship?

(sarcasm)

rudy.gif

Last edited:
He is so incompetent I can’t help but like him. Kind of how some dogs are so ugly that they are cute. I always think, “aw, how cute. Look at little Rudy playing grown-up.”

;)

I honestly was not sure Trump was corrupt until I listened to this man. He did what the Democrats could not... overcame my skepticism.

If Team Trump is lucky, Mueller will behave more honorably than many prosecutors I've seen and not wait until a couple weeks before trial before dumping voluminous important discovery on the defense that was "accidentally" not disclosed earlier, and the judge won't say **** it, add learning that to your trial prep (both common occurrences in certain counties in MA state courts).

Well rudy certainly "accidentally" revealed this information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this interview real, though? I know New Yorker has a lot of fiction sections.

Getting to justice in this crap so-called justice system is indeed much more a matter of luck than it should be, and a Hell of a lot more rare than it should be.

Thank You for your honesty.

The OP is correct.

Mayor Giuliani will always be the hero of 9/11, but he definitely is an inept attorney for President Trump.

I hope that President Trump can find a more effective attorney.

President Trump is being crucified by the fake news media, so he needs an attorney who knows how to turn on the charm and who knows how to respond to provocative questions from the likes of CNN and other despicable media outlets.

Back
Top Bottom