• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani says his son's first act, as Governor, will be to fire DA Bragg for NOT prosecuting DJT

Whaaaaat?!! Is this true that a governor can fire any DA prosecutor in the same state? If true, then what's Giuliani's angle with his statement? Is this a vote getter in a blue state? Has DJT pissed The Rudy off so bad that Giuliani seeks revenge on DA Bragg for putting the kabosh on NYSD v DJT? Is the entire article a spoof? WTF gives???????????????? :eek:

"You're telling me -- I want to make sure we're clear -- Andrew Giuliani as governor of New York, the first action he will take will be to dismiss -- and they have the power to dismiss the DA?" Bannon asked.

"And the mayor!" Giuliani confirmed. "I could have at any time been dismissed by the governor of New York."

"In the case of Bragg, he gets dismissed for not following his oath of office," he continued. "He doesn't have a right to set up whole categories of crime that he's not going to prosecute. He has the right to not prosecute a particular case for some reason. But he doesn't have a right to say, 'Oh, I'm not going to prosecute anybody who does a hold-up but doesn't shoot anybody.'"

There are no indictments, that's why they're protesting. :rolleyes:
see#25

Except there were two Grand Jurys empaneled long before Bragg took office, what happened to those?
I suspect that they were allowed to expire.

I'm upset at Cy Vance for not finishing this out during his watch.

The fact is: with any formal action by a DA office the case goes past the "talking point" stage and the accused gets to defend themselves with the DA's case can being closely scrutinized.
Why is Republican Giuliani so upset with Bragg letting DJT off the hook?

Why didnt we have them before, what stopped them?
Pelosi hand picking who the GOP could put on the Jan-6 congressional investigation and hearing as well as forbidding inquiry into the roles of Her, The Capital Police and Corrupt elements within the Justice department.

Pelosi hand picking who the GOP could put on the Jan-6 congressional investigation and hearing as well as forbidding inquiry into the roles of Her, The Capital Police and Corrupt elements within the Justice department.

Nope...the GOP had an open invitation and walked away.

Nice try. And you're referring to my post re: election fraud investigation...they had 2 months before that. And they could have done so after that, still could.

So...try again?

Why, in the 2.5 months before the inauguration, the GOP, in power, with all their majority votes and resources, didnt form a commission or major official investigation to investigate the heck out of every state's elections and voting? To investigate all the challenges and claims in a coordinated official manner, using the DOJ or other judicial authority, much of which they controlled or appointed? (They could have done it after Jan 20, even now....)​

Why wouldnt the GOP have moved heaven and earth, done everything legally possible, to retain power and to maintain their hold on the Whitehouse? As if they'd prefer the Democrats for 4 yrs and have to start all over again in 2024 and lose a lot of their own personal power and conservative initiatives? Risk all that?​

Nope...the GOP had an open invitation and walked away.

Nice try. And you're referring to my post re: election fraud investigation...they had 2 months before that. And they could have done so after that, still could.

So...try again?

Why, in the 2.5 months before the inauguration, the GOP, in power, with all their majority votes and resources, didnt form a commission or major official investigation to investigate the heck out of every state's elections and voting? To investigate all the challenges and claims in a coordinated official manner, using the DOJ or other judicial authority, much of which they controlled or appointed? (They could have done it after Jan 20, even now....)​

Why wouldnt the GOP have moved heaven and earth, done everything legally possible, to retain power and to maintain their hold on the Whitehouse? As if they'd prefer the Democrats for 4 yrs and have to start all over again in 2024 and lose a lot of their own personal power and conservative initiatives? Risk all that?​
Bull Shit, you should be ashamed of yourself for that crap you just typed. The GOP want people like Jim Jordin in the committee. But some how Pelosi was able to put Trump hating RINOs on instead, (Cheney & Kinzinger). She also blocked any scrutiny of corrupt Govt Officials.

Regarding election fraud there has been no real national investigations. Even the dismissed court cases were dismissed over bureaucratic procedure not the merits of the case. There have been lots of state level investigation that exposed things like Creepy Joe winning the state of Arizona by less than 10,000 votes and yet in Maricopa county alone there were over 57,000 illegal votes cast.

The fact is; no one including people like yourself actually believes Creepy Joe Shitpants was actually elected.

Democrats know that they will be slaughtered next election. Losing control of these narratives scares them even more than losing political power. What scares me is that they know the only possible way to prevent the loss is with another world changing crisis, and Covid wont cut it this time. Power hungry Democrats are some of the most evil people that I have ever even heard of or read about. I have always been a dedicated student of history so that is saying a lot. There is no doubt in my mind that if Democrats see a possible advantage they will not hesitate to ramp up Ukraine to WW3, including with a nuclear exchange. Yes I said that: Leftist Democrat's are the type of authoritarians who would rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

After WW2 Germany outlawed the very existence of the Nazi party, even as a benign non-militaristic political party. After studying US history especially it's political history and seeing what the Democrats are doing today, in my opinion the US would be equally justified in doing the same to the Democrat Party.

Bull Shit, you should be ashamed of yourself for that crap you just typed. The GOP want people like Jim Jordin in the committee. But some how Pelosi was able to put Trump hating RINOs on instead, (Cheney & Kinzinger). She also blocked any scrutiny of corrupt Govt Officials.

Nope, they didnt want to "play" so the Dems set up the committee and invited GOP members. If the GOP wanted more involvement, they should have agreed to the bi-partisan committee, the original idea.

Regarding election fraud there has been no real national investigations. Even the dismissed court cases were dismissed over bureaucratic procedure not the merits of the case. There have been lots of state level investigation that exposed things like Creepy Joe winning the state of Arizona by less than 10,000 votes and yet in Maricopa county alone there were over 57,000 illegal votes cast.

The fact is; no one including people like yourself actually believes Creepy Joe Shitpants was actually elected.

Democrats know that they will be slaughtered next election. Losing control of these narratives scares them even more than losing political power. What scares me is that they know the only possible way to prevent the loss is with another world changing crisis, and Covid wont cut it this time. Power hungry Democrats are some of the most evil people that I have ever even heard of or read about. I have always been a dedicated student of history so that is saying a lot. There is no doubt in my mind that if Democrats see a possible advantage they will not hesitate to ramp up Ukraine to WW3, including with a nuclear exchange. Yes I said that: Leftist Democrat's are the type of authoritarians who would rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

After WW2 Germany outlawed the very existence of the Nazi party, even as a benign non-militaristic political party. After studying US history especially it's political history and seeing what the Democrats are doing today, in my opinion the US would be equally justified in doing the same to the Democrat Party.

Yeah, I know. Please read better, I asked you why? Try a third time?

Oh yes..... the we are going to get Trump mentality. We have heard this same crap for years now. It's just delusional dreaming.
Pretty clear who the delusional one in this conversation is...

"Donald Trump has been credibly accused of committing at least 48 criminal offenses while he was serving as President of the United States or campaigning for that office. Those offenses are listed in the table below, which includes possible offenses that were investigated by the Department of Justice while President Trump was in office as well as possible offenses that have not been the subject of any confirmed reported investigation."

Back
Top Bottom