• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter's Hard Drive — Could Sink Biden Before Election

That's not an allegation. It's a word, divorced from any facts or evidence. Who was bribed, to do what, by whom, for how much, when? Evidence for any of those?

It's hilarious and more than a little scary - I ask the question and no one knows the answer, no one can make an actual allegation of wrongdoing. I'm something like 0-20 at least so far when asking for specifics.

That's not an allegation. It's a word, divorced from any facts or evidence. Who was bribed, to do what, by whom, for how much, when? Evidence for any of those?

It's hilarious and more than a little scary - I ask the question and no one knows the answer, no one can make an actual allegation of wrongdoing. I'm something like 0-20 at least so far when asking for specifics.

What's hilarious is you are this deliberately ignorant and think you deserve to post disinformation and expect us to buy it.

Kickbacks for business deals to politicians are illegal---bribery.
Undisclosed payments for access are illegal---bribery.
Paying for said access to obtain contracts or technology access is illegal---bribery.

Its FEC violations and outright federal law violations, politicians cannot attempt to hide in kind payments, kickbacks, or payment schemes that enrich them or family members due to their status or to get access to the politicians for hidden meetings or benefits flowing either way.

This is the dark money your side of the aisle is always crying about. So much for principles, eh?

Now you've been given specifics, quit playing dumb.

What is it, a year now, more than a year? Eight months?
The reason I posted a link to "America's Last Line of Defense" (a well known satire website) is because those are the only sites that are taking this story seriously aside from RT, Sputnik, and their American partners, OAN.
Not even FOX NEWS or the Wall Street Journal are willing to run this nonsense story.

So, Trump is innocent then?

Your counterclaim is that they are not. That's something you also cannot prove. The arrogance is sorely misplaced. Supposedly this is all developing information and an ongoing investigation, I doubt we will learn much new or provable before election day.
From the information that was attempted to be released and highlighted by the Trump campaign, I doubt we will see anything , anytime, at all, period.

Since this whole laptop shitshow started, I speculated that Hunter's iCloud account had been hacked and the contents had been dumped onto a laptop to make it appear this was Hunter Biden's laptop. I think Rudy gave it away last night on an interview with Fox Business host Kennedy.

Rudy, not too far into his interview (which was very tense, he got angry with Kennedy multiple times) said "it contains audio recordings he didn't realize were up in the cloud and then in his drive". Yeah, that pretty much confirms it for me. Why else would Rudy slip up and mention what was up in Hunter's cloud account?

There were two threads on the right wing illegally dropping off invalid voting boxes all over (by accident, one came a few hours later), and joko came in and asked something like, how many freaking threads do we need to see restarting this topic?

Here we are with this pretty much debunked topic, and we are into the what, 10th thread on the same lame topic, again? lol. Joko, where are you? We need you come in and reprimand this activity.

Hey, count yourself lucky they haven’t started looking for Obama’s secret birth certificate and that pedophilia ring Hillary was operating out of the DC pizza joint again.:rolleyes:

What's hilarious is you are this deliberately ignorant and think you deserve to post disinformation and expect us to buy it.

Kickbacks for business deals to politicians are illegal---bribery.
Undisclosed payments for access are illegal---bribery.
Paying for said access to obtain contracts or technology access is illegal---bribery.

Its FEC violations and outright federal law violations, politicians cannot attempt to hide in kind payments, kickbacks, or payment schemes that enrich them or family members due to their status or to get access to the politicians for hidden meetings or benefits flowing either way.

This is the dark money your side of the aisle is always crying about. So much for principles, eh?

Now you've been given specifics, quit playing dumb.

So since payments for access are illegal, does that mean Trump broke the law when he gave money to tge Clinton Foundation? Those are pretty serious allegations coming from a Trumpist.

So since payments for access are illegal, does that mean Trump broke the law when he gave money to tge Clinton Foundation? Those are pretty serious allegations coming from a Trumpist.
That's your takeaway? Please read the post before making your idiotic comment. Key words---undisclosed, to obtain (quid pro quo)

It is already played out. Western Digital has a spot to search warranty info on their website. The Western Digital external hard drive listed could not possibly have been owned by Hunter Biden because it didn’t exist yet on the date of the drop off.
Besides, who leaves their external hard drive attached to a laptop they are turning in for repair, and the repair man simply accepts it? That doesn't make any sense at all. There would have been no point in leaving the external hard drive with the repairman if it was Hunter's. There was nothing in the story we got that any external hard drive was damaged, only that a MacBook Pro was.

Trump's boss says he sees nothing wrong with Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.
I think this is Putin playing politics. I believe he has seen that this sort of statement could make people think that he is for Biden, supports Biden, because unfortunately, some Americans are really stupid and/or blinded by their partisanship.

That's your takeaway? Please read the post before making your idiotic comment. Key words---undisclosed, to obtain (quid pro quo)

It is part of it. Trump paid for access and broke the law.

Nothing else is proven.

I think this is Putin playing politics. I believe he has seen that this sort of statement could make people think that he is for Biden, supports Biden, because unfortunately, some Americans are really stupid and/or blinded by their partisanship.
Yeah, I know. I think Putin is pivoting because he'll have a new president to deal with come 1/21/21.

Since this whole laptop shitshow started, I speculated that Hunter's iCloud account had been hacked and the contents had been dumped onto a laptop to make it appear this was Hunter Biden's laptop. I think Rudy gave it away last night on an interview with Fox Business host Kennedy.

Rudy, not too far into his interview (which was very tense, he got angry with Kennedy multiple times) said "it contains audio recordings he didn't realize were up in the cloud and then in his drive". Yeah, that pretty much confirms it for me. Why else would Rudy slip up and mention what was up in Hunter's cloud account?
And honestly, that makes more sense that the majority of this was from a hacked Cloud account, rather than this stupid story about a hard drive/computer. Because there were 24k+ pics there. How many people keep that many pictures on a single computer, on their laptop? And according to the shop owner he had 3 computers to turn in. I have multiple computers myself, and each of them have maybe a few hundred pictures combined. I get that there are people who take a lot more pics than I do, but that is a lot of pictures for a single computer to have. It makes a lot more sense that they would have been in the Cloud. But then how did they get access to the Cloud for that info?

I think they hacked multiple people/places, got some input from a couple of people like Bobulinski, probably threw in a few fake things as well, and then compiled it into a single source. Then they came up with some ridiculous story on how it could have ended up in their possession, only to come out over a year later, right around the election.

Last edited:
Oh NO WAY. Right after my prior post it hit me -- is this actually something Rs are saying? Please tell me it's not.
Yes, it was. Trump even tweeted it. Some alleged CIA agent (long haired hippy paranoid looking guy) claims that the Obama Admin made a deal with Iran to kill Osama if they gave Iran the nuclear deal (?, I think), but then allegedly, Iran double crossed them and sent a body double for us to kill. Then the Obama Admin covered it up by shooting down the helicopter with the Seal Team 6 members (mind you, this wouldn't have gotten all those who were on the raid, because that isn't how those things work anyway, they weren't all on that chopper), and then they were also responsible for Benghazi, which was part of the coverup as well.

And honestly, that makes more sense that the majority of this was from a hacked Cloud account, rather than this stupid story about a hard drive/computer. Because there were 24k+ pics there. How many people keep that many pictures on a single computer, on their laptop? And according to the shop owner he had 3 computers to turn in. I have multiple computers myself, and each of them have maybe a few hundred pictures combined. I get that there are people who take a lot more pics than I do, but that is a lot of pictures for a single computer to have. It makes a lot more sense that they would have been in the Cloud. But then how did they get access to the Cloud for that info?
His iCloud account was likely hacked. By who, it is hard to say, but it can be done.

His iCloud account was likely hacked. By who, it is hard to say, but it can be done.
I know. I'm just saying that they wouldn't have legitimate access, which is what people are claiming of his info it was stored on the alleged laptop. The hard drive in question is not Hunter's. It being Hunter's doesn't even match the details of the story of the laptop, even assuming that could be true. There would have been no reason in that story to leave behind an external hard drive, and no reason that it would not have been inventoried as his, as being left behind by the "customer".

Even if we accept that someone who gains ownership of an abandoned laptop would have legitimate ownership of the data on it (I highly disagree and do not think that this would be valid except for maybe real criminal investigation and then only for that use), there is no argument that even if the laptop contained usernames/passwords to email or Cloud accounts or other such accounts that you could legitimately also own those. Accessing those accounts, even if through the laptop that you may now own, would still be illegal. Heck, even just using his Netflix or Pandora account could be illegal.

I know. I'm just saying that they wouldn't have legitimate access, which is what people are claiming of his info it was stored on the alleged laptop. The hard drive in question is not Hunter's. It being Hunter's doesn't even match the details of the story of the laptop, even assuming that could be true. There would have been no reason in that story to leave behind an external hard drive, and no reason that it would not have been inventoried as his, as being left behind by the "customer".

Even if we accept that someone who gains ownership of an abandoned laptop would have legitimate ownership of the data on it (I highly disagree and do not think that this would be valid except for maybe real criminal investigation and then only for that use), there is no argument that even if the laptop contained usernames/passwords to email or Cloud accounts or other such accounts that you could legitimately also own those. Accessing those accounts, even if through the laptop that you may now own, would still be illegal. Heck, even just using his Netflix or Pandora account could be illegal.
I don't think the external drive was left by anyone, I think it was what was used to "back up" the data on the laptop. That was provided by the repair guy.

I don't think the external drive was left by anyone, I think it was what was used to "back up" the data on the laptop. That was provided by the repair guy.
I agree. But others are arguing that the hard drive itself belonged to Hunter, not just the laptop.

I do think that it could provide info though about the repair guy's story. Especially with time stamps and when the data was entered onto the drive. If the story is true, and the repairman was just downloading info that maybe he couldn't get from the computer (although that would have to be checked to), then we should see the data downloaded around April, within that week of the dropoff. If it occurred any time after that timeframe up until that 90 days, and/or the laptop was completely repaired, no need for any backup, then there would be no legitimate reason for him to have downloaded any info at that time. While I believe he shouldn't be considered as legally owning any of the data on an abandoned computer, giving the legal benefit of the doubt here, after 90 days, he could have legitimately downloaded it to that drive. The problem though here is that he also made other copies that were not turned over to authorities. If it contained evidence of illegal activity, or those pictures that are being claimed, and the guy had seen any of that (if he didn't, why would he be giving it to the FBI), then making copies of it was still illegal as well.

I think though the story itself is bullshit. I don't know how the repairman fits in, if he was a patsy or paid to lie, or some combination. But it is highly suspicious.

I agree. But others are arguing that the hard drive itself belonged to Hunter, not just the laptop.

I do think that it could provide info though about the repair guy's story. Especially with time stamps and when the data was entered onto the drive. If the story is true, and the repairman was just downloading info that maybe he couldn't get from the computer (although that would have to be checked to), then we should see the data downloaded around April, within that week of the dropoff. If it occurred any time after that timeframe up until that 90 days, and/or the laptop was completely repaired, no need for any backup, then there would be no legitimate reason for him to have downloaded any info at that time. While I believe he shouldn't be considered as legally owning any of the data on an abandoned computer, giving the legal benefit of the doubt here, after 90 days, he could have legitimately downloaded it to that drive. The problem though here is that he also made other copies that were not turned over to authorities. If it contained evidence of illegal activity, or those pictures that are being claimed, and the guy had seen any of that (if he didn't, why would he be giving it to the FBI), then making copies of it was still illegal as well.

I think though the story itself is bullshit. I don't know how the repairman fits in, if he was a patsy or paid to lie, or some combination. But it is highly suspicious.
The whole story is fishy indeed.

That said, I still think this is a non-story in that nothing released thus far indicates any criminality on the part of Hunter Biden and certainly not Joe Biden. Trumpsters are acting like this is a big thing, but that's because they are desperate for a legitimate "October surprise" since Bill Barr couldn't come though on the Durham and unmasking investigations.

The whole story is fishy indeed.

That said, I still think this is a non-story in that nothing released thus far indicates any criminality on the part of Hunter Biden and certainly not Joe Biden. Trumpsters are acting like this is a big thing, but that's because they are desperate for a legitimate "October surprise" since Bill Barr couldn't come though on the Durham and unmasking investigations.
Fishy? Only in your thoughts.

Ffs, it is attempted influence buying on one hand and influence peddling on the other, which basement Biden claimed ignorance of (son's business dealings).
Not only does this information say he was aware of it, but was also involved in it.

Fishy? Only in your thoughts.

Ffs, it is attempted influence buying on one hand and influence peddling on the other, which basement Biden claimed ignorance of (son's business dealings).
Not only does this information say he was aware of it, but was also involved in it.
What influence does a former Democratic VP have during a Republican's administration?

What influence does a former Democratic VP have during a Republican's administration?
You mean presumed Dem candidate?
Neither are the question at this point.
The question is; Why did he lie about it?

Back
Top Bottom