• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani: 'I never said there was no collusion'

Does Giuliani ever do Trump any favors when he goes on cable news?

Dude's a cross between Lionel Hutz and Baghdad Bob.

tenor.gif

Dude's a cross between Lionel Hutz and Baghdad Bob.

I would have said Saul Goodman, but Saul seems like a better lawyer.

:2rofll:

Giuliani: 'I never said there was no collusion' between the Trump campaign and Russia

Looks like it's time for Trumpsters to begin whistling a new version of Dixie.

Don't worry they're used to changing their tune.

Jesus it's happened so many times now. New facts come out, another Trump ally turns or gives up and still apparently, trump is the only one who's right all and they're all wrong.

He lies so casually anyway that many followers really do find the truth optional or at best malleable. Time for a new excuse? No problem, we'll happily spread it all over the interwebz for you sir.

Giuliani: 'I never said there was no collusion' between the Trump campaign and Russia

Well that was a totally predictable shoutfest with Chris Cuomo where Rudy just says a whole bunch of stuff to try to hide the fact that his client is a criminal and a traitor...

Including:

• he never said there was no collusion.
  • he can't say there's no collusion b/t campaign members
  • Donald Trump didn't know anything about the campaign members or what they were doing
  • Donald Trump didn't know or care about his campaign platform
  • Donald Trump was apparently isolated from Manafort the whole time.
  • Collusion never happened and if it did it happened a long time ago.
  • Mueller is being unfair to Donald Trump and associates
  • Mueller has to release what he has now!

Not all of these things can be true. So take your pick? :shrug:

Last edited:
Next from Rudy:

The president said he didn't work for Russia, he never said he didn't work for Vladamir Putin! There was no lie there!

The feeding frenzy is starting again. They are circling...... ;)

sharknado-640x353.jpg

Well that was a totally predictable shoutfest with Chris Cuomo where Rudy just says a whole bunch of stuff to try to hide the fact that his client is a criminal and a traitor...

Including:

• he never said there was no collusion.
  • he can't say there's no collusion b/t campaign members
  • Donald Trump didn't know anything about the campaign members or what they were doing
  • Donald Trump didn't know or care about his campaign platform
  • Donald Trump was apparently isolated from Manafort the whole time.
  • Collusion never happened and if it did it happened a long time ago.
  • Mueller is being unfair to Donald Trump and associates
  • Mueller has to release what he has now!

Not all of these things can be true. So take your pick? :shrug:

Strikes me Giuliani suggests Donald is too stupid to know how to collude, so others may have done it for him.

Let the superior answer

Strikes me Giuliani suggests Donald is too stupid to know how to collude, so others may have done it for him.

Yes, he's choosing the unwitting defense right now. So that means, Trump was willing and able...

I love watching them squirm. It's getting so desperate. It's obvious that Giuliani knows Mueller is closing in on proving collusion by the Trump campaign. The final desperate defense will be Trump had nothing to do with what his campaign was doing.

But remember, Trump hires the best people.

So Guiliani is claiming plausible deniability for the POTUS? The POTUS strikes me as entirely too controlling to be kept in the dark.

The "Trump Nation the all 40+% off America which are all mind controlled cult members like the Jim Jones cult and thus can be ignored and abused at will because THEY SUCK!" style posts are uncivil and very sad to see.
Only for those in that basket of deplorables

Rudy technically is correct, if someone has a video or a quote from him that shows he did state that "there was no collusion between Russia and Trump's Campaign" please show it to me. From the clips that I have found, Rudy has repeatedly stated there's no collusion between Russia and Trump. As separate entities, Trump's campaign is a entity that is distinguishable from Trump the candidate, Manafort's guilt does not necessary mean Trump's guilt.

I don't like Rudy but I think he's legally right. Paul Manafort's guilt does not automatically imply guilt on the part of Trump, there still needs to be additional steps between the two, whether or not that link will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury to find Trump guilty, I still have a lot of doubts.

Back
Top Bottom