• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani: 'I never said there was no collusion'

What in the ever loving ****? Ive been told this is a big witch hunt. Now they are saying there might have been collusion but trump wasnt involved? Wouldnt that essentially validate every step taken so far by the doj, the fbi and meuller?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I guess when Trump became leader of the Witches he thought they said Bitches and figured he would get lucky.

Rudy technically is correct, if someone has a video or a quote from him that shows he did state that "there was no collusion between Russia and Trump's Campaign" please show it to me. From the clips that I have found, Rudy has repeatedly stated there's no collusion between Russia and Trump. As separate entities, Trump's campaign is a entity that is distinguishable from Trump the candidate, Manafort's guilt does not necessary mean Trump's guilt.

I don't like Rudy but I think he's legally right. Paul Manafort's guilt does not automatically imply guilt on the part of Trump, there still needs to be additional steps between the two, whether or not that link will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury to find Trump guilty, I still have a lot of doubts.

The technically not illegal defense. It’s a solid go-to. I don’t buy it for a second though. Trump is a bit of a renowned control freak. Nothing was happening without his knowledge, if not outright approval.

But it is amazing how the defenses have changed over the course of all of this. We started at there not being a single campaign member to have spoken with a single Russian, all the way now to admitting the possibility people on the campaign conspired with Russia to impact the outcome of the election in Trump’s favor. With several changing iterations in between. I wonder what the next changing story line defense will be as more comes out? :thinking

As usual, the lead clown changes his tune again.

Hey Trumpanzies...you have been lied to over and over again, and you are such stupid rubes that you keep on believing the lies.

Life is gonna be tough for you soon enough...:lamo

Every time he speaks things look worse! You'd think even Trump would have noticed, but he seems to believe it clears him of blame!

Every time Rudi lies, his eyes bug-out of his head!

Its the "They suck, Hit Em HARDER!" crowd who are the deplorables.

If you guys would start seeing what's in front of your faces, we'd stop shoving it in your faces.

Ya boy was surrounded by criminals the whole way through this. If he had no idea, he's dangerously incompetent. If he knew, he's a felon. And you still worship him like a superhero.

If you guys would start seeing what's in front of your faces, we'd stop shoving it in your faces.

Ya boy was surrounded by criminals the whole way through this. If he had no idea, he's dangerously incompetent. If he knew, he's a felon. And you still worship him like a superhero.

Exactly. We are supposed to expect that the guy is a genius, but had no idea Manafort was dirty and had all of these issues, had no idea that Flynn had all these issues, had no idea that Cohen had all these issues, had no idea that his son and son in law and campaign manager were meeting with russians in a building that has his name on it while he was in the building, etc. etc. It just keeps going forever. Either he is the most incompetent person ever or he's filthy, or very likely, both.

Back
Top Bottom