• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Giuliani: Here's How I Verified the Data From Hunter's Hard Drive

It rhymes with work order. Said order was signed by Hunter Biden.

Mmm hmmm....

ComputerRepair-Invoice-Hunter-Biden-2.jpg

The FBI is going to respond this week and the answer is going to be entertaining...
I hope they do.

If this is a pending crime case, they will cop out and not give us all the facts.

You win the prize for posting the first pro Xi Jinping diversionary message.

There is no criticism of either Biden that Democrats won't defend, like he is the crime boss of the century, when all they did was attack Trump for all rumors.

There is no criticism of either Biden that Democrats won't defend, like he is the crime boss of the century, when all they did was attack Trump for all rumors.
Why post such nonsense?

This is sizzling hot news and you can bank on it being true.

"First of all, I think the premise of what Twitter took it down was that [the hard drive] was hacked. Well, they're dead wrong. It wasn't hacked so that's a lie," Giuliani told the Daily Caller. "They said it without knowing which means they pulled a lie out of the air."

According to the former New York City mayor, this is part of a "conspiracy theory" that Biden is running with. Giuliani stated Biden wrote a letter to news outlets asking them to keep Giuliani off the air.

"The way I came to have this was my lawyer was contacted by this gentleman who owns this store that fixes hard drives. Hunter Biden had come into the store probably a year ago, turned over three devices. The guy couldn't fix one, fixed the other immediately and had to keep the hard drive," Giuliani explained. "Hunter Biden came back in two days and brought him some kind of keyboard that would help and within a fairly short period of time he had it fixed. He started calling Biden to pick it up. Couldn't get any answer, any response, didn't get paid."

READ IT AND DO NOT STARE AND ACT STUPID. I am not calling any poster stupid.

No one cares. Literally no one cares except for the Trump cult, which is like 25-30 % of the electorate and who were voting for Trump anyway. No one is falling for this stunt again, and it's not going to affect the election. Try all you want. And even if it were true at all, Trump's corruption is like 1,000,000 to Biden's 100. Thanks. 16 days and you can rest with this propaganda.

This is sizzling hot news and you can bank on it being true.

"First of all, I think the premise of what Twitter took it down was that [the hard drive] was hacked. Well, they're dead wrong. It wasn't hacked so that's a lie," Giuliani told the Daily Caller. "They said it without knowing which means they pulled a lie out of the air."

According to the former New York City mayor, this is part of a "conspiracy theory" that Biden is running with. Giuliani stated Biden wrote a letter to news outlets asking them to keep Giuliani off the air.

"The way I came to have this was my lawyer was contacted by this gentleman who owns this store that fixes hard drives. Hunter Biden had come into the store probably a year ago, turned over three devices. The guy couldn't fix one, fixed the other immediately and had to keep the hard drive," Giuliani explained. "Hunter Biden came back in two days and brought him some kind of keyboard that would help and within a fairly short period of time he had it fixed. He started calling Biden to pick it up. Couldn't get any answer, any response, didn't get paid."

READ IT AND DO NOT STARE AND ACT STUPID. I am not calling any poster stupid.

Yet again, you post unproven assertions/accusations from an unreliable source.

THREAD FAIL

Yet again, you post unproven assertions/accusations from an unreliable source.

THREAD FAIL
What should look amusing but is not amusing is how the Democrats accepted an unproved conspiracy theory related to Trump that was debunked by the Feds much later yet this they reject out of hand.

We know Biden extorted Ukraine. We know he profits from China. Yet the Democrats pronounce him innocent.

Also we know what Democrats want done over Illegal aliens. Watch this film to learn the truth.

The Filmer is a Democrat.

You’re welcome.

Early in the report, I believe it is found on page 5, Mueller makes clear Trump and his team played no role with Russia of any kind.
It also appears this year that Biden has the support of China and there is a ton of sources making use of the Chinese operations to thwart Trump. Facebook and Twitter do massive amounts of business with China.

No one cares. Literally no one cares except for the Trump cult, which is like 25-30 % of the electorate and who were voting for Trump anyway. No one is falling for this stunt again, and it's not going to affect the election. Try all you want. And even if it were true at all, Trump's corruption is like 1,000,000 to Biden's 100. Thanks. 16 days and you can rest with this propaganda.

Will you accept the Trump win?

If you think Giuliani is a credible source then I don't know what to tell you.

If you think Giuliani is a credible source then I don't know what to tell you.

This clown scheme is unbelievable.

It's literally like Trump and Rudy were in a room, and Trump said to Rudy...

"Rudy".

*pop, Rudy gets out from under the table.

"Yes Master".

"How did I win last time?".

"Well Master, one big factor was the Hillary email investigation thing be re-opened".

"THink we can do it again somehow".

"I've got just the thing".

It's ****ing comical.

What should look amusing but is not amusing is how the Democrats accepted an unproved conspiracy theory related to Trump that was debunked by the Feds much later yet this they reject out of hand.

We know Biden extorted Ukraine. We know he profits from China. Yet the Democrats pronounce him innocent.

Also we know what Democrats want done over Illegal aliens. Watch this film to learn the truth.

The Filmer is a Democrat.
More ridiculous and false garbage from yet another of your garbage sources.

Another conspiracy theory you would have to twist yourself into a pretzel to believe.

Back
Top Bottom