• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Giuliani: Here's How I Verified the Data From Hunter's Hard Drive

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is sizzling hot news and you can bank on it being true.

"First of all, I think the premise of what Twitter took it down was that [the hard drive] was hacked. Well, they're dead wrong. It wasn't hacked so that's a lie," Giuliani told the Daily Caller. "They said it without knowing which means they pulled a lie out of the air."

According to the former New York City mayor, this is part of a "conspiracy theory" that Biden is running with. Giuliani stated Biden wrote a letter to news outlets asking them to keep Giuliani off the air.

"The way I came to have this was my lawyer was contacted by this gentleman who owns this store that fixes hard drives. Hunter Biden had come into the store probably a year ago, turned over three devices. The guy couldn't fix one, fixed the other immediately and had to keep the hard drive," Giuliani explained. "Hunter Biden came back in two days and brought him some kind of keyboard that would help and within a fairly short period of time he had it fixed. He started calling Biden to pick it up. Couldn't get any answer, any response, didn't get paid."

READ IT AND DO NOT STARE AND ACT STUPID. I am not calling any poster stupid.

"First of all, I think the premise of what Twitter took it down was that [the hard drive] was hacked. Well, they're dead wrong. It wasn't hacked so that's a lie," Giuliani told the Daily Caller. "They said it without knowing which means they pulled a lie out of the air."

According to the former New York City mayor, this is part of a "conspiracy theory" that Biden is running with. Giuliani stated Biden wrote a letter to news outlets asking them to keep Giuliani off the air.

"The way I came to have this was my lawyer was contacted by this gentleman who owns this store that fixes hard drives. Hunter Biden had come into the store probably a year ago, turned over three devices. The guy couldn't fix one, fixed the other immediately and had to keep the hard drive," Giuliani explained. "Hunter Biden came back in two days and brought him some kind of keyboard that would help and within a fairly short period of time he had it fixed. He started calling Biden to pick it up. Couldn't get any answer, any response, didn't get paid."

Just stop digging... good grief

Guiliani’s verification is... an anonymous source he wont tell you about.

No he did tell us one source. Said he has more that as Woodward puts it, are anonymous.

Factually this is entirely the case of Democrats on all issues.

Anonymous told them. Silly people.

Guiliani is not a trustworthy source of information.
Anything he claims must be provable in ways that do not involve him, before it is valuable.

Remember that conspiracy theory that Trump used the Russians to get elected?

Actually, it was more like the Russians used Trump.

Believe him or not, but Michael Cohen was part of the Trump inner circle for years and he just might know more than some people.
Giuliani Is 'Drunk All the Time' and Russian Disinformation Campaigns Are Taking Advantage

The former fixer for President Donald Trump has said that the president's current personal lawyer is susceptible to being manipulated by Moscow because he is "drunk all the time."

Michael Cohen made the claim on MSNBC where he spoke about the White House reportedly being warned by U.S. intelligence that the former New York City mayor was susceptible to Russian disinformation about the Democratic presidential contender, Joe Biden.

The Associated Press reported that the FBI is investigating whether foreign actors were behind emails published by The New York Post, purportedly showing communication between the vice president's son, Hunter Biden pursuing business deals in China anUkraine. The purported Biden communications were obtained by Giuliani.

Actually, it was more like the Russians used Trump.

Believe him or not, but Michael Cohen was part of the Trump inner circle for years and he just might know more than some people.
Just like Qanon is what you mean to tell us.

Guiliani is not a trustworthy source of information.
Anything he claims must be provable in ways that do not involve him, before it is valuable.
But you we must trust? That is funny.

MacIsaac told reporters on Wednesday that a MacBook laptop was dropped off at his shop in Wilmington, Del., in April 2019. MacIsaac, who said he was legally blind, said that he was almost certain that it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer.

If he's legally blind:

1. how can he repair computers?

2. how can he be "almost certain" (which isn't certain) that it was Hunter Biden?

Came back in two days with some kind of a keyboard that would help.... :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Rudolph Giuliani is, I believe, now past his 'Use by:' date. And speaking of dates, we're now but 16 days from Election Day. After that, we'll hear less about this or that totally corrupt /evil/stupid person/party/ideology. The stench in the eye and ear emanating from our TV's will decrease precipitously. True, there will still be volumes of vituperation available on the 'conservative' talk shows on AM radio, but that's a constant under any circumstances.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Back
Top Bottom