• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani changes tune about Trump campaign collusion

The actual term being used by goverment prosecutors is 'criminal conspiracy', which while a form a 'collusion' is indeed a crime. Do keep up

Since Mueller and others overlooked the 'collusion' of past politicians with the same entities, I doubt they'll bring this to fruition.

Well that is just plainly false. On multiple levels as well.

The investigation was based on Russia attacking our elections in 2016. Multiple Russians have been indicted for their crimes against the United States.

Robert Mueller is not some partisan that is reaching. He is a lifelong Republican and an American Patriot who has bled for this nation, devoted his entire adult life to the defense of this nation, upholding the rule of law, and defending the Constitution.

If you believe that, sure. I'm holding judgment till after the report is released.

Since Mueller and others overlooked the 'collusion' of past politicians with the same entities, I doubt they'll bring this to fruition.

What is this supposed to mean exactly?

You do know the SCO has a very specific mandate as outlined by DOJ that narrowed the focus in the August 2017 memorandum filed by Rosenstein, right? We have seen the unredacted portion of this memorandum as it related to the crimes committed by Manafort. The rest of the memorandum remains unavailable for public review because of the ongoing investigation.

So what collusion with other politicians and the same entity are you referring to here? And who are you expecting to investigate these claims?

If you believe that, sure. I'm holding judgment till after the report is released.

It’s not about belief. It is about objective reality. These are facts. We don’t need the report to see and read the indictments of Russians who committed crimes against the United States of America. We don’t need the report to know Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican and war hero who has spent his entire life defending the rule of law and punishing those who would seek to break the law. These are plain facts.

What is this supposed to mean exactly?

You do know the SCO has a very specific mandate as outlined by DOJ that narrowed the focus in the August 2017 memorandum filed by Rosenstein, right? We have seen the unredacted portion of this memorandum as it related to the crimes committed by Manafort. The rest of the memorandum remains unavailable for public review because of the ongoing investigation.

So what collusion with other politicians and the same entity are you referring to here? And who are you expecting to investigate these claims?

Here's a partial example of what I speak. Mueller's investigation has spread to former Admins.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...podesta-group-reportedly-kicks-into-high-gear

You are making the mistake of equating a law enforcement professional and his actions with the rhetoric of a biased news organization. Mueller is just interested in 'the truth'.. and Gotti found that out to his dismay.

It’s not about belief. It is about objective reality. These are facts. We don’t need the report to see and read the indictments of Russians who committed crimes against the United States of America. We don’t need the report to know Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican and war hero who has spent his entire life defending the rule of law and punishing those who would seek to break the law. These are plain facts.

Those Russian who were indicted want their day in court. Mueller said he wasn't ready to deal with it. As far as Republican or war hero, he wouldn't be the first to go astray.

But, like I said, I'm holding judgment.

You are making the mistake of equating a law enforcement professional and his actions with the rhetoric of a biased news organization. Mueller is just interested in 'the truth'.. and Gotti found that out to his dismay.
We shall see.

Here, let me translate:

B-bu-but Obama! B-bu-but Hillary!

We shall see.

We have seen, as we see many of the people who worked for Trump go to jail. As this happens, Trumps actions are not the way an innocent person would react... That is seen. What he is so concerned about remains to be seen, but plenty of information has been put out there by , for example, Eric Trump and Michael Cohen that if confirmed by Mueller will show items that are impeachable.

As far as Republican or war hero, he wouldn't be the first to go astray.

By that you mean if a person is not to your liking, you reserve the right to denigrate their service in the name of your cause.

Your side did it to John Kerry, John McCain, and now you imply that Mueller's service is fair game.

All the while you perform pretzels of logic to defend a 5-time draft dodger who publicly declared "I've always wanted [a purple heart]".

By that you mean if a person is not to your liking, you reserve the right to denigrate their service in the name of your cause.

Your side did it to John Kerry, John McCain, and now you imply that Mueller's service is fair game.

All the while you perform pretzels of logic to defend a 5-time draft dodger who publicly declared "I've always wanted [a purple heart]".

What Mueller has done since his service is what I question. Assuming there are any angels in politics is your problem.

I do like the fact that the Left has embraced a Republican who might just bite them in the ass.

Time will tell.

Here, let me translate:

B-bu-but Obama! B-bu-but Hillary!

Sorry but, if that was the status quo, it makes a difference. If Trump and Co. are guilty then so are all the others.

You willing to deal with that should it come to pass?

Hey look, there's Obama doing something shady (10 years back)!

What about her emails man? How you explain THAT? Stoopid libruls! I just smacked you down BIGLY!

You did notice right? It was YUGE!

vdljnpM.jpg

Those Russian who were indicted want their day in court. Mueller said he wasn't ready to deal with it. As far as Republican or war hero, he wouldn't be the first to go astray.

But, like I said, I'm holding judgment.

Well that is also patently false. Perhaps you should expand your sources of information, because you seem to be woefully misinformed on a number of topics relating to this case.

Those "Russians" that "want their day in court" are refusing to step foot in America, let alone court, because they know that will likely mean a long stint in prison for their many crimes committed against the United States. But it is revealing that you seem more concerned with the welfare of these Russian Intelligence operatives than you do with the fact they attacked the United States of America. Why do you think that is? :thinking

Mueller did not say he wasn't ready to deal with it. Mueller's team has been handing the legal team of these Russian Intelligence operatives asses to them in court for a while now. Most recently having the judge openly rebuke and admonish the legal team for these Russians who attacked the United States, for their behavior in court filings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/judge-rips-attorney-as-unprofessional-in-russia-probe-case/2019/01/07/1cba1ada-12a5-11e9-ab79-30cd4f7926f2_story.html?utm_term=.f23f4c8b9a01

Judge rips attorney as ‘unprofessional’ in Russia probe case

A federal judge on Monday reprimanded an attorney for a Russian company accused of interfering in the 2016 presidential election, saying his references to Looney Tunes and “Animal House” in recent court filings are inappropriate.

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich confronted attorney Eric Dubelier after his most recent court filing included quotes from the raunchy 1978 comedy “Animal House” to criticize special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

“I’ll say it plain and simply: Knock it off,” the judge told Dubelier. The judge’s reprimand prompted a heated back-and-forth in which Dubelier accused Friedrich of bias.

Dubelier has mounted a combative defense of Concord Management and Consulting LLC, which Mueller has accused of funding a large-scale Russian conspiracy to use internet trolls and fake social media accounts to sway American public opinion during the 2016 election. The case was the first brought by Mueller to directly attach criminal charges to Russian attempts to interfere in the election. Prosecutors say those efforts were in part aimed at helping Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.

As a result of Mueller and Team handing the Russian attorney's their asses, the counsel for the Russians who attacked the United States has suggested that they may have to withdraw their representation of these Russians who attacked the United States.

He also raised the prospect of his withdrawing from the case, saying he will discuss with his client whether the company still wants to retain him in light of the judge’s comments.

Concord Management was indicted last year along with 15 other defendants in the first case brought by Mueller to directly attach criminal charges to Russian attempts to interfere in the election. None of the other Russian defendants has appeared in a U.S. court to face the charges.

Don't you think it would make sense to become better informed on these very serious matters?

What Mueller has done since his service is what I question. Assuming there are any angels in politics is your problem.

I do like the fact that the Left has embraced a Republican who might just bite them in the ass.

Time will tell.

What he has done since serving is only spend a life upholding the rule of law and defending the Constitution, while punishing those who seek to subvert the laws of this land. Not a big fan of those things I guess? Do you despise all Law Enforcement, or only the ones that are tasked with investigating politicians you like?

Well that is also patently false. Perhaps you should expand your sources of information, because you seem to be woefully misinformed on a number of topics relating to this case.

Those "Russians" that "want their day in court" are refusing to step foot in America, let alone court, because they know that will likely mean a long stint in prison for their many crimes committed against the United States. But it is revealing that you seem more concerned with the welfare of these Russian Intelligence operatives than you do with the fact they attacked the United States of America. Why do you think that is? :thinking

Mueller did not say he wasn't ready to deal with it. Mueller's team has been handing the legal team of these Russian Intelligence operatives asses to them in court for a while now. Most recently having the judge openly rebuke and admonish the legal team for these Russians who attacked the United States, for their behavior in court filings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/judge-rips-attorney-as-unprofessional-in-russia-probe-case/2019/01/07/1cba1ada-12a5-11e9-ab79-30cd4f7926f2_story.html?utm_term=.f23f4c8b9a01

As a result of Mueller and Team handing the Russian attorney's their asses, the counsel for the Russians who attacked the United States has suggested that they may have to withdraw their representation of these Russians who attacked the United States.

Don't you think it would make sense to become better informed on these very serious matters?

Yet you harp on the Russians that will never testify in an American court or see any prison time. Why are they important again?

Both countries have done their share of political molestation in the past yet, now we have a problem with it? Why would that be?

Most of the charges Mueller pressed against Americans were outside the mandate.

and to think I thought this guy was one of the sane Republicans back in the day.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

What he has done since serving is only spend a life upholding the rule of law and defending the Constitution, while punishing those who seek to subvert the laws of this land. Not a big fan of those things I guess? Do you despise all Law Enforcement, or only the ones that are tasked with investigating politicians you like?

Just the swampy ones. Mueller Comey etc didn't see any problem with Obama and Hillary's collusion with foreign enemies.

Last edited:
Yet you harp on the Russians that will never testify in an American court or see any prison time. Why are they important again?

They were exposed for committing crimes against the United States of America. As a man who loves my country, this troubles me immensely. The question is, why does it not bother you?

Both countries have done their share of political molestation in the past yet, now we have a problem with it? Why would that be?

For starters, as an American, I support promoting what is in the best interest of America. Secondly, what Putin and Russia did was completely unprecedented in the size and scope of their attack on our nation. Finally, I've always taken issue with any country attacking us or trying to interfere in our affairs. So I don't just now have a problem with it.

Most of the charges Mueller pressed against Americans were outside the mandate.

Well that is just not true either. Have you not read the memorandum submitted by Rosenstein that narrowed the scope of the Mueller probe? Being informed is powerful.

Just the swampy ones. Mueller Comey etc didn't see any problem with Obama and Hillary's collusion with foreign enemies.

Good grief. This tripe? The fall will likely be very hard on you.

They were exposed for committing crimes against the United States of America. As a man who loves my country, this troubles me immensely. The question is, why does it not bother you?

For starters, as an American, I support promoting what is in the best interest of America. Secondly, what Putin and Russia did was completely unprecedented in the size and scope of their attack on our nation. Finally, I've always taken issue with any country attacking us or trying to interfere in our affairs. So I don't just now have a problem with it.

Well that is just not true either. Have you not read the memorandum submitted by Rosenstein that narrowed the scope of the Mueller probe? Being informed is powerful.

All this is to cover up what happened in the past Admins. Things you don't care to know about.

Back
Top Bottom