• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GIULIANI: Black Lives Matter 'Inherently Racist'...it's anti-American

He was followed on that show by a panel of progressives that one in particular attacked him, called him a liar, and then herself lied about Giuliani's record. When Giuliani heard this, he contacted the CBS producers and demanded equal time to rebut and show that those on the panel had lied. CBS refused. Giuliana then went on Fox and told his story about what the CBS panel had lied about.

I'll see if I can find the other videos - one of the CBS panel, and one of Giuliani on Fox rebutting them - to say the least, he was pissed.

EDIT: a video of the Fox interview is at the bottom of the page in this link.

EDIT 2: Here's another official that says something similar: LiveLeak.com - El Paso Police Chief Greg Allen ?Black Lives Matter... is a radical hate group"

Last edited:
He was followed on that show by a panel of progressives that one in particular attacked him, called him a liar, and then herself lied about Giuliani's record. When Giuliani heard this, he contacted the CBS producers and demanded equal time to rebut and show that those on the panel had lied. CBS refused. Giuliana then went on Fox and told his story about what the CBS panel had lied about.

I'll see if I can find the other videos - one of the CBS panel, and one of Giuliani on Fox rebutting them - to say the least, he was pissed.

EDIT: a video of the Fox interview is at the bottom of the page in this link.

EDIT 2: Here's another official that says something similar: LiveLeak.com - El Paso Police Chief Greg Allen ?Black Lives Matter... is a radical hate group"

The Chief knows what he's talking about....

Back
Top Bottom