• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girls

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

Bill Text - AB-1266 Pupil rights: sex-segregated school programs and activities.

State ordering girls’ locker rooms open to boys

So the 2014 girls state championship basketball team might be a bunch of guys named Broderick.

This is what counts as progressivism in California these days. LOL

And with this having to dress out for gym has ended and schools will be getting horribly stinky when nobody showers after their first period gym class.

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

If only my state had done this when I was in high school. I suspect I would suddenly have a gender identifying crisis ;).

So not only could I dominate the game against girls, but I could shower with them afterward?

Where do I sign?

Bill Text - AB-1266 Pupil rights: sex-segregated school programs and activities.

So the 2014 girls state championship basketball team might be a bunch of guys named Broderick.

This can't be right. I'm all for equal rights, but if I had a daughter I would not want boys in the locker room with them regardless of how they identified.

This can't be right. I'm all for equal rights, but if I had a daughter I would not want boys in the locker room with them regardless of how they identified.

Well, too bad. You're not forward thinking enough. There's a third gender now. Get with the times.

Typical misrepresentative spin. What the OP claims is NOT what is in the bill. Here is the pertinent part from the first link:

(f) A pupil shall be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records.

So, what does that mean? It doesn't mean that boys can shower/change with girls or vice versa. This section is aimed towards the transgendered. Please READ before posting and coming to some silly conclusion.

As far as the issue, goes, my position is the same as that in the "bathroom" thread. If it is before physical transitioning, NO, if it is after physical transitioning, YES. You change in the place that matches your equipment.

Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as gi

Well, too bad. You're not forward thinking enough. There's a third gender now. Get with the times.

Schools should have 3 locker rooms then. Male, Female and Yes.

Actually there's not. If there was, they'd get their own locker room.

I can just imagine what the signs would say: boys, girls, and..."the rest"? "other"? "miscellaneous"?

BS, BS and more BS. I don't give a kcuf what the times are unless you have two genitalia because of a birth defect...if this law was in place when I was in High School I would have been showering with the girls, no doubt.

Typical misrepresentative spin. What the OP claims is NOT what is in the bill. Here is the pertinent part from the first link:

So, what does that mean? It doesn't mean that boys can shower/change with girls or vice versa. This section is aimed towards the transgendered. Please READ before posting and coming to some silly conclusion.

As far as the issue, goes, my position is the same as that in the "bathroom" thread. If it is before physical transitioning, NO, if it is after physical transitioning, YES. You change in the place that matches your equipment.

Transgender and transsexual are two very different things.

Transgender can be someone who has all male / female parts but identifies as the opposite 'gender.'

Transsexual means you literally have crossed over from one sex to the other or are in between.

BS, BS and more BS. I don't give a kcuf what the times are unless you have two genitalia because of a birth defect...if this law was in place when I was in High School I would have been showering with the girls, no doubt.

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

Well, you guys are just bigots then. There's a third gender, and everyone needs to be able to shower together, including your daughter.

Don't be surprised if the number of guys under 18 with "gender identity problems" suddenly triples in the next year in California.

Actually, it does mean that boys can shower with girls and vv. And I define a boy as a human being with a penis, btw. In case there's any confusion, a "girl" is defined as a human being with tits and a vagina.

Now that we've laid the ground rules for biology, I don't care what someone "identifies" as, teenage boys need to shower in the boys room, and girls in the girls room, for obvious reasons.

Well that does it.
Iam trying out for USC beach volley ball next year.

So basically what you are saying is that any male who identifies as a female can use the female restrooms. And you see no potential issues with that.

So not only could I dominate the game against girls, but I could shower with them afterward?

Where do I sign?

I'd think twice about the 'domination' stuff {probably the shower thingy also}

Brittney+Griner+Japan+v+Phoenix+Mercury+Bd2URhme0QZl.jpg

I'd think twice about the 'domination' stuff {probably the shower thingy also}

View attachment 67152143

How many locker rooms out there have a Brittany Greiner? 99% of schools have a dozen cute white blonde girls named Stacy who miss free throws by 6 feet, yet look hella good in the shower.

Only an educated SOB could have come up with a ruling such as this. It's so stupid a normal idiot would have never considered it.

How many locker rooms out there have a Brittany Greiner? 99% of schools have a dozen cute white blonde girls named Stacy who miss free throws by 6 feet, yet look hella good in the shower.

The fact is almost any good high school basketball player that is a MALE would kick the crap out of this Amazon. Look at Track and Field, I was a run of the mill average guy but if I could have competed with women I would be an Olympic Champion.
But my bigotry superceded everything.

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

I hope not, I am about the most sarcastic SOB I ever knew.

California is owned by the coastal dwelling liberal Dems, which accounts for this lunacy policy.

If California twenty miles inland from the top to the bottom of the state fell into the ocean, it would suddely be a conservative state.

Most of the land in California is a centrist or conservative demographic.

It's only in the over-populated costal cities like San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles/Hollywood and the like that neurotic dog-eat-dog competition creates both a liberal etitlement and screwed-up illogical mentality.

But this new policy is the craziest thing Sacramento has done in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom