• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

@girl's Ascension

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
For the Brutal annihilation of Billo_Really(May his soul be tormented daily.) She has been promoted! No longer is she a mer human... Behold! Your Lord, @girl The Vicious, Demi-goddess of WAR!

Ivan The Terrible said:
For the Brutal annihilation of Billo_Really(May his soul be tormented daily.) She has been promoted! No longer is she a mer human... Behold! Your Lord, @girl The Vicious, Demi-goddess of WAR!

Why, thank you, Master, for this honor!!! I will do my best to serve you and the War Clique. I wil not let any of them down. I can feel the change, already...

Congrats little sister!

Well I'm searching for another campaign. :sword:
teachers check bounced...again!

Damn cheap a$$ warlords…no one willing to pay anything anymore!:blastem:

cherokee said:
Congrats little sister!

Well I'm searching for another campaign. :sword:
teachers check bounced...again!

Damn cheap a$$ warlords…no one willing to pay anything anymore!:blastem:

Thank you, big bro. You know, you can always be resurected, and become an allie and forget that foolish man... Teacher. Just a thought. :2wave:

:applaud Well way to go there @girl .. :applaud

Calm2Chaos said:
:applaud Well way to go there @girl .. :applaud

Thank you, so much. I'm like, gonna cry with all of the pleasure and excitement!!! Thank you so much, Calm2Chaos. I look forward to fighting beside you.

cherokee,

We have successfully cut off monkey funds. You won't be getting payed for a long time.

Ivan The Terrible said:
cherokee,

We have successfully cut off monkey funds. You won't be getting payed for a long time.

Its cool, I went off the Reservation.......:twisted: ........... :mrgreen:

To celebrate @girls un-deserved and un-earned a.s.s-end-shun, I think a poem is in order:

There once was foul stench called @girl,
Whose profane epitaphs she thought could hurl,
She couldn't kill bill,
Nor teacher a thrill,
But soon she will make Ivan quite ill.

Make checks payable to the bi-llo (pronounced bee-low) Foundation for Interesting Women...

Ivan The Terrible said:
Behold! Your Lord, @girl The Vicious, Demi-goddess of WAR!

Greetings war clique. @girl, congrats on your promotion.

What a love fest.

For whatever it might actually mean, congratulations @girl on the promotion.

Billo, what did you do to earn a place of such consternation?

BodiSatva said:
What a love fest.

For whatever it might actually mean, congratulations @girl on the promotion.

Billo, what did you do to earn a place of such consternation?

Why, thank you Bodi. Hey, I didn't know you had the ability to communicate with the dead!!!

Being a Enlightened Being does have its advantages ;)

Compassion compels me to forgo Nirvana and pass awareness unto others...so many are crying for understanding...teacher is one of the least able to understand, yet he is grasping feebly to a thread, whereas galenrox will not attain Enlightenment in this journey, perhaps another will find his mind more ripe...

BodiSatva said:
Being a Enlightened Being does have its advantages ;)

Compassion compels me to forgo Nirvana and pass awareness unto others...so many are crying for understanding...teacher is one of the least able to understand, yet he is grasping feebly to a thread, whereas galenrox will not attain Enlightenment in this journey, perhaps another will find his mind more ripe...

Hey, I like you!!! Would you care to join the cause? We are called "The War Clique". Members include:

"Ivan the Terrible"-the Master

His Acolytes
Me
Kal-el
americanwoman

His Allies
Calm2Chaos
Baxter
George Washington

Friends
Kelzie
GySgt

Kelzie and GySgt? Good company.

I am a friend to all that aspire for understanding; hence, I am already a friend to you...

I can assign no allegiance though…mine is not a position to alienate those that would gain awareness by aligning myself to that which might be viewed as unsafe and therefore threatening.

BodiSatva said:
Kelzie and GySgt? Good company.

I am a friend to all that aspire for understanding; hence, I am already a friend to you...

I can assign no allegiance though…mine is not a position to alienate those that would gain awareness by aligning myself to that which might be viewed as unsafe and therefore threatening.

Awww, okay. Its nice to know you are at least a friend though. I don't see us as unsafe. Just look at the pre-rejection list, we kept out those that would most likely have been unsafe. http://www.debatepolitics.com/partisan-bickering/8066-all-liberal-acolyte-applicants.html

It is not a matter as to whether or not you are ACTUALLY unsafe...
It is the perception of some that you are unsafe that would alienate me from those that need me most.

Back
Top Bottom