• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsburg never repented of promoting murder of children

You can call it Choice all you want, but what is being chosen is murder

Once you accept that one group of humans is fair game for killing, you have accepted that any other group can be targeted as well. If you were in that targeted group, you would not... shall we say... appreciate it.

I hear Nazi Germany began with abortion.

Ginsburg is very likely in Hell as we speak. You cannot thwart God all your life and then, at death, enter serenely into eternal bliss with a God you have ignored and gone against all your life.

It is NOT about choice. It is about MURDER.

Save the Children

Trump 2020
You talk about right and wrong and murder, but really none of you proposes the truth.

Call it murder, what, are we stuck with a legal definition?

Didn't know that was what I am saying.

I think it's murder to weed my garden.

Slaughter of animals is murder.

So, unless you whackos want to come to reality and get your nose out of the Bible and start calling Abortion what it is murder, then you're all a bunch of loonies.

Once you accept that one group of humans is fair game for killing, you have accepted that any other group can be targeted as well. If you were in that targeted group, you would not... shall we say... appreciate it.

Ginsburg is very likely in Hell as we speak. You cannot thwart God all your life and then, at death, enter serenely into eternal bliss with a God you have ignored and gone against all your life.

Save the Children

Trump 2020

Yah. Ginsburg was a SC justice. I think we could count on her to know the law, seeing as how that was her profession. Abortion under Roe is not murder, nor is the fetus a child.

Ginsburg was Jewish, although her family was not particularly observant. They were members of a synagogue, however. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg - & so the reference to Nazis is particularly grating. Don't we usually wait until the body is decently buried, before piling on?

Nazi Germany began with abortion. - No, you are misinformed. They began with sterilizations, I believe, which they copied from US law & practice @ the time. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics#Nazi_eugenics_program

Ginsburg is very likely in Hell - I don't know if her synagogue believed in hell. I suppose you'd have to ask her rabbi about that.

Save the Children

Trump 2020
It is intelligent to not want to live under the scepter of abortion, but this scepter toughens us, so you meat heads should have nothing to complain about because, how will you ever get into such an unfortunate position? By not going out to picket abortion clinics?

Do you want the poor breeding? Do you want anyone?

So the more the merrier. Why can't my Federal dollars be spent on abortions? Why can't I have a Federal Vegan program? Why can't I get a vegan around here? Has anyone ever heard of a Vegan? Where's that confounded Vegan? (Led Zeppelin The Crunge)

Save the Children

Trump 2020

There is nowhere in the Bible forbidding a woman from aborting. Abortion is not murder. FACT.

Ms Ginsberg was Jewish. The Jewish faith is pro choice.

Only God knows where we will go when we die. He's probably not happy that you are presuming to know things that only he knows.

I knew it was going to go straight to the bottom as soon as the site came back up. You people can be real low life pieces of work. Would you show your mom the crap you post? Wait, of course you would, she taught you to be the no where near the man you are. she'd be proud.

saying something doesn't make it so

sorry about that

as i read somewhere on the internet:

The truth doesn't care about your feelings
Part of that 'truth', according to your very own posted words above is "saying something doesn't make it so." Guess your 'truth' is up for debate according to you.

believe what you want

you have to meet Jesus some day like everyone else

Jesus is God

Yah, well, despite Jesus being Jewish, I don't think Ginsburg's religion considered Jesus to be God. That was kinda the basis of the split between Judaism & Christianity back when.

I don't agree. It IS about choice, the choice of whether or not to continue a pregnancy. Each woman should have the right to decide for herself what she will do. That's what the pro-choice position boils down to, letting each woman decide. You can call abortion "murder" all you want. That doesn't mean I agree with that assertion.

so you believe in the history of...say, George Washington but not the history of Jesus?

Nope, not the "history of Jesus." I'm neither religious nor a believer. And just because you have religious beliefs doesn't -- and shouldn't -- mean you get to force them on everyone. Which means that your beliefs on abortion or contraception shouldn't be forced on everyone either.

Termination of pregnancy. Murder is the ILLEGAL killing of a person by a person.

So it’s killing a potential person? I didn’t ask the definition of murder.
Termination or killing a pregnancy.... what is a pregnancy? Isn’t that a period of time where a potential person develops?

Are you trying to use logic to somehow change the meaning of murder such that it applies to abortion?

Good luck with that game of Twister.

Termination or killing a pregnancy.... what is a pregnancy? Isn’t that a period of time where a potential person develops?

If you don't know what pregnancy is, I don't know what to tell you...

Read upthread and you'll know why I mentioned murder.

If they're going to continue to be nonsensical, they might as well call abortion "rape," "kidnapping," and "domestic terrorism," too. If they want to mix it up every once in a while, they can also call it "jaywalking" and "solicitation."

Yes and yes. Abortion is killing. Something that was alive is now not alive. You are welcome to mourn its demise. Weep your crocodile tears over 800,000 dead fetuses but thank the 800,000 women who had sense enough to end a pregnancy that nobody wanted because all you anti-abortion Christians have 0 plans to take care of the already born children needing services, support and compassion let alone 800,000 more/year.

You call abortion immoral. But the real immorality is your refusal to pay your share for a civilized society that works for every one. Only a small part of our society has medical services for times of crisis, decent education, safe water to drink, unpolluted air to breathe, decent jobs that make for family stability, college educations, communication services and utilities, city and town services, libraries, museums, parks etc,. Right now our society is functioning mostly for the wealthy only because of your irresponsibility.

Morality is not defined by your personal relationship with Jesus or how many times you pray for fetuses in front of a PP clinic. Morality is defined by your actions; how ethically you behave toward society. So , don't come here whining about women's immorality until you develop a set of ethics that include that already born.

That was like using a suitcase nuke to kill a cockroach.

That was like using a suitcase nuke to kill a ****roach.

Yeah, well, sometimes it takes a suitcase nuke to kill little bastards safe in their cocoon of stupidity, hypocrisy, irresponsibility and immorality. And sometimes I just lose my temper with them. ****ing savages haven't a clue how civil society is supposed to work.

Last edited:
Yes and yes. Abortion is killing. Something that was alive is now not alive. You are welcome to mourn its demise. Weep your crocodile tears over 800,000 dead fetuses but thank the 800,000 women who had sense enough to end a pregnancy that nobody wanted because all you anti-abortion Christians have 0 plans to take care of the already born children needing services, support and compassion let alone 800,000 more/year.

You call abortion immoral. But the real immorality is your refusal to pay your share for a civilized society that works for every one. Only a small part of our society has medical services for times of crisis, decent education, safe water to drink, unpolluted air to breathe, decent jobs that make for family stability, college educations, communication services and utilities, city and town services, libraries, museums, parks etc,. Right now our society is functioning mostly for the wealthy only because of your irresponsibility.

Morality is not defined by your personal relationship with Jesus or how many times you pray for fetuses in front of a PP clinic. Morality is defined by your actions; how ethically you behave toward society. So , don't come here whining about women's immorality until you develop a set of ethics that include that already born.

You must have me mixed up with other posters! I have zero thoughts on the issues you waxed on about except what are the definitions. So it’s killing, ok thanks

Liberalism is a religion and abortion is their most blessed sacrament.

Save the Children

Trump 2020
Rot and nonsense. Also abortion is not murder.

Back
Top Bottom