• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsburg is NOT an Icon. She Will Have MUCH to Answer For

The left treats this woman as a revered icon. She's far from it. It's simply Marxist propaganda. The woman was a butcher, plain and simple 30 million babies killed under her watch. She supported partial birth abortion and the the suppression of religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case. She voted to make gay marriage the law of the land. There was no justice more extreme left in the last 27 years.

I don't judge people's souls, but I would suggest unless she has repented in private, she will have or has had much to answer for.

Trump should nominate and the Senate should confirm a great conservative pro-life justice as soon as possible. I haven't done the political caculus of whether confirmation should be before or after election day. There are arguments both ways. But obviously Trump's pick, possibly Amy Coney Barrett, should be quickly approved. The hearings on Barrett should be interesting. I think we'll see how Democrats REALLY feel about women as they skewer her on everything from having so many children to her Catholic faith. We'll see how Democrats react when confronted with a TRULY devout Catholic, as opposed to the imposters in their party.
She voted for legalized abortion because she was a racist eugenicist wanting to use abortions to eliminate inferior races such as preventing 20 million black babies from being born. She openly acknowledged that was the motive of population control - not privacy - and voted for it.

She voted for legalized abortion because she was a racist eugenicist wanting to use abortions to eliminate inferior races such as preventing 20 million black babies from being born. She openly acknowledged that was the motive of population control - not privacy - and voted for it.
Dude when you flat out lie....people just laugh. Lol

Dude when you flat out lie....people just laugh. Lol
Joe Biden ordered you to not accept facts - so you don't. That is what is laughable.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s comment about eugenics
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said in a New York Times Magazine interview in 2009, “Frankly I had thought that at the time (Roe vs. Wade) was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

The comment was in the context of Medicaid funding for abortion, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Eugenics is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population, historically by excluding people and groups judged inferior or promoting those judged superior.

Joe Biden ordered you to not accept facts - so you don't. That is what is laughable.
Trump wants to kill every minority in America because he is a white nationalist.

I have the same evidence as you. Lol

Sleepy Joe is so powerful he can cut God and make people think thoughts.

That is the kind of leader I can buy into! A God-killin people pushin’ machine. You can keep your weirdo freak with lipstick all over his face. WE got GOD KILLER.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said in a New York Times Magazine interview in 2009, “Frankly I had thought that at the time (Roe vs. Wade) was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

The comment was in the context of Medicaid funding for abortion, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Eugenics is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population, historically by excluding people and groups judged inferior or promoting those judged superior.

You should be embarrassed

What's False

Ginsburg did not say she personally supported Roe v. Wade because it could help limit the population growth of "undesirable" communities.

"Less than 10,000 deaths."

You should be embarrassed

What's False

Ginsburg did not say she personally supported Roe v. Wade because it could help limit the population growth of "undesirable" communities.

She said that was the purpose and she voted for it.

Holy crappy referencing and nonsense website to boot.

The left treats this woman as a revered icon. She's far from it. It's simply Marxist propaganda. The woman was a butcher, plain and simple 30 million babies killed under her watch. She supported partial birth abortion and the the suppression of religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case. She voted to make gay marriage the law of the land. There was no justice more extreme left in the last 27 years.

I don't judge people's souls, but I would suggest unless she has repented in private, she will have or has had much to answer for.

Trump should nominate and the Senate should confirm a great conservative pro-life justice as soon as possible. I haven't done the political caculus of whether confirmation should be before or after election day. There are arguments both ways. But obviously Trump's pick, possibly Amy Coney Barrett, should be quickly approved. The hearings on Barrett should be interesting. I think we'll see how Democrats REALLY feel about women as they skewer her on everything from having so many children to her Catholic faith. We'll see how Democrats react when confronted with a TRULY devout Catholic, as opposed to the imposters in their party.

Agreed. While I am sorry that Justice Ginsburg died, her only claim to fame was being the second woman on the SCOTUS. She was neither a saint or an icon. I would not have voted to confirm her as she was an activist judge. I only favor original judges or justices who strictly follow the US Constitution. What activist Justices do is legislate from the bench. That is not what the founders intended. They are supposed to interpret the law as it is written.

Devout Catholics know the mean of devout Catholic, and it hasn't changed. Only in the leftwing media has it changed to where a guy who opposes the most basic tenet of the RCC, Joe Biden, is referred to erroneously as a 'devout Catholic'.
Does it include ignoring sexual abuse and actively covering it up? I'll pass, thanks.

Does it include ignoring sexual abuse and actively covering it up? I'll pass, thanks.
The behavior you describe is against Catholic teaching. Thanks for backing up Catholic teaching. Now you don't have to pass.

I will let others decide

You can not see thru the hate you have for your childhood
If Ginsburg had her way I'd never been born. One of those undesirable races of people to the Democratic Party.

If Ginsburg had her way I'd never been born. One of those undesirable races of people to the Democratic Party.
If trump had his way every minority would be killed

This is fun

That quote about "eliminating undersirables" (read: 'blacks') is eerily similar to Margaret Sanger's.

Back
Top Bottom