• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsburg is NOT an Icon. She Will Have MUCH to Answer For

Mashmont

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The left treats this woman as a revered icon. She's far from it. It's simply Marxist propaganda. The woman was a butcher, plain and simple 30 million babies killed under her watch. She supported partial birth abortion and the the suppression of religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case. She voted to make gay marriage the law of the land. There was no justice more extreme left in the last 27 years.

I don't judge people's souls, but I would suggest unless she has repented in private, she will have or has had much to answer for.

Trump should nominate and the Senate should confirm a great conservative pro-life justice as soon as possible. I haven't done the political caculus of whether confirmation should be before or after election day. There are arguments both ways. But obviously Trump's pick, possibly Amy Coney Barrett, should be quickly approved. The hearings on Barrett should be interesting. I think we'll see how Democrats REALLY feel about women as they skewer her on everything from having so many children to her Catholic faith. We'll see how Democrats react when confronted with a TRULY devout Catholic, as opposed to the imposters in their party.

Ginsburg is NOT an Icon. She Will Have MUCH to Answer For

So says the Trump Cult of Personality.

Who cares. The Trump Cult has proven to be just that, a Cult. Hence it's members are just waiting in line for Trump's version of Jim Jones Kool-aid. Why should we listen to anything a Cult has to say other than honoring their requested burial grounds.

The left treats this woman as a revered icon. She's far from it. It's simply Marxist propaganda. The woman was a butcher, plain and simple 30 million babies killed under her watch. She supported partial birth abortion and the the suppression of religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case. She voted to make gay marriage the law of the land. There was no justice more extreme left in the last 27 years.

I don't judge people's souls, but I would suggest unless she has repented in private, she will have or has had much to answer for.

Trump should nominate and the Senate should confirm a great conservative pro-life justice as soon as possible. I haven't done the political caculus of whether confirmation should be before or after election day. There are arguments both ways. But obviously Trump's pick, possibly Amy Coney Barrett, should be quickly approved. The hearings on Barrett should be interesting. I think we'll see how Democrats REALLY feel about women as they skewer her on everything from having so many children to her Catholic faith. We'll see how Democrats react when confronted with a TRULY devout Catholic, as opposed to the imposters in their party.
That woman accomplished more in her sleep in one night that you or any of your Trump sycophants have in a lifetime. She is an Icon and is revered by all that way. Her loss is a monumental loss to AMERICA, not just democrats.

That woman accomplished more in her sleep in one night that you or any of your Trump sycophants have in a lifetime. She is an Icon and is revered by all that way. Her loss is a monumental loss to AMERICA, not just democrats.
You probably think Himmler and Mengele accomplished a lot, too. Don't you?

Revered by all? hardly, she had a lust for power that would not allow herself to be replaced when Obama could have appointed another liberal bleeding heart, but Nooo, she enjoyed the power to much, even when death was coming and all knew it, she still would not let go until death took her.

She enjoyed the attention and power, how much good is that doing her now?

I don’t believe her liberal daughter either, I think she is lying.

Grave-dancing is so very Christian and moral.

Yeah, was shocked watching Trump reverently praising her. I don't see it lasting.
Old man still getting used to things. You’re my first actual quoted poster. As McConnell says, keep your powder dry. Our entire scope of politics is so fluid day after day.

What you call "suppression of religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case" I call an employer trying to impose the owner's religious values on their employees. We really don't want to repeat the dark days when women had to go to backroom allies to get abortions.

But Ruth was indeed a butcher. She could carve up a brisket like nobody's business.

Not a single baby was murdered during the course of her career.

The democrats will feel about a woman who has proclaimed her mission here on earth to help build the kingdom of heaven the same as they would a dude who thinks like that.

Yeah, was shocked watching Trump reverently praising her. I don't see it lasting.

Did you see the video of when he found out from a reporter that Ginsburg had passed?

The only people who will have much to answer for are the Cultists that supported an asshole like Donald Trump.

Come Monday it will be business as usual. I’ve seen people express that we should wait until she’s buried before talking about the process of selecting a SC nominee but here we go. The media and even Biden wasted no time to weigh in. All I’ve heard from Trump is that he plans on honoring the Constitution by nominating someone.

Judging is all you do here. If there were really a Heaven and a Hell, you would have to do some major repenting, yourself.

Did you see the video of when he found out from a reporter that Ginsburg had passed?
I think that's what I saw, but only as an excerpt.

What a surprise to return to the board to see this fake Christian dancing on her grave. RBG had an incredible career fighting for the freedom of American women. Many women couldn’t get a credit card or a mortgage without a man co-signing, just as one example. Freedom is not just for white guys but I’d imagine such a concept is beyond your understanding.

Well said, I agree! 👍

Mash, that’s what you call making a judgement.

Come Monday it will be business as usual. I’ve seen people express that we should wait until she’s buried before talking about the process of selecting a SC nominee but here we go. The media and even Biden wasted no time to weigh in. All I’ve heard from Trump is that he plans on honoring the Constitution by nominating someone.

Trump is not the issue. McConnell is. It is true that McConnell and Trump have been tossing the entire governance process on its ear before a public simply no longer well versed enough in its own system of government to know it and too consumed by fear and ideology to care.

In this case, IMO Trump should not nominate a new SCJ, but he can. Its McConnell that set the new standard for dealing with SCJ nominations in the Senate and it is Republican Senators that need to be held accountable.

While I seriously doubt enough of the American people will rise up in the face of this GOP nonsense, I do think it will make it easier to both defeat Trump and retake the Senate. Once there, a DEM House and Senate should be as merciless in the striking down of this GOP nonsense as the GOP has been in building it. They should strike down the filibuster in the Senate and immediately jam 4 new SCJ's through, expanding the court to 13 Justices. The GOP has done at least as much to create this mess. So they should reap what they have sown. We have not actually had real governance since Newt Gingrich and his BS leaked over from the House to the Senate.

Also. unlike what McConnell has done, proudly proclaiming that he would not allow legislation to even get a vote in the Senate unless he was assured that Trump would not veto it, I would expect the Senate under a DEM majority leader to go back usual order. The Congress passes legislation and lands it on the President's desk leaving the President to either veto or not. In that sense the entire process will not be subservient to a Monarchical President. Even Schumer who is dumb as a rock would likely be smart enough to figure that much out. That said I have been desperate for the DEM's to toss Schumer out on his ear forever.

What you call "suppression of religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case" I call an employer trying to impose the owner's religious values on their employees. We really don't want to repeat the dark days when women had to go to backroom allies to get abortions.

But Ruth was indeed a butcher. She could carve up a brisket like nobody's business.
Hobby Lobby didn't prevent its employees from getting birth control; they just didn't want to pay for it. How is this imposing their values?

Grave-dancing is so very Christian and moral.
It's as good as giving us advice from the grave. Once dead, just shut up.

Hey, Ruth, if you can hear me, you should have retired when your idol was pres.

Judging is all you do here. If there were really a Heaven and a Hell, you would have to do some major repenting, yourself.

Again, I judge actions. Not people. I want the best for people. I hope she repented.

Back
Top Bottom