• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsburg is NOT an Icon. She Will Have MUCH to Answer For

If there was a visitor from heaven it is Ginsburg !!!!!!

Yes. I’ll condemn Justin Trudeau and for multiple reasons, not just his support of Castro.

Pinochet held onto power to decades. He didn’t allow free elections until he was already dying and losing his grip.

He was not dying in 1988.

He won 45 percent of the vote (far larger percentage then Allende btw) which is not indicative of someone with no support. For an authoritarian regime that is quite a high number

He won 45 percent of the vote (far larger percentage then Allende btw) which is not indicative of someone with no support. For an authoritarian regime that is quite a high number
You do better when you kill your opposition

Just as there is nothing liberal about liberals, and communistic about communists. All of them would be criminals under US RICO, conspiracy, and sedition laws.
Theres nothing supreme about white supremacists

That woman accomplished more in her sleep in one night that you or any of your Trump sycophants have in a lifetime. She is an Icon and is revered by all that way. Her loss is a monumental loss to AMERICA, not just democrats.

I agree!

You do better when you kill your opposition

At most there are three thousand alleged political killings by Pinochet, this is disputed because some of the names initially listed by leftists turned out to be Alive in the former iron curtain countries and others were alleged to have been shot by security forces while armed and resisting.

But about 3,000, over 17 years.

That is nowhere near a statistically measurable number in a country of 15 million people.

A friend of mine worked for the government and visited Chile multiple times in the 70s and 80s, he also visited the Soviet Union, unlike the Soviet Union people in Chile did not live in fear, they were allowed to criticize the government, unlike USSR, there were not propaganda posters unlike USSR, people were happy unlike the USSR, there was virtually no Chilean Diaspora unlike Cuba.

Just as there is nothing liberal about liberals, and communistic about communists. All of them would be criminals under US RICO, conspiracy, and sedition laws.

Go figure, another Rightwinger who supports authoritarianism and wants to imprison dissenters.

On the contrary, it’s quite a low number. It indicates his power was slipping.

At most there are three thousand alleged political killings by Pinochet, this is disputed because some of the names initially listed by leftists turned out to be Alive in the former iron curtain countries and others were alleged to have been shot by security forces while armed and resisting.

But about 3,000, over 17 years.

That is nowhere near a statistically measurable number in a country of 15 million people.

A friend of mine worked for the government and visited Chile multiple times in the 70s and 80s, he also visited the Soviet Union, unlike the Soviet Union people in Chile did not live in fear, they were allowed to criticize the government, unlike USSR, there were not propaganda posters unlike USSR, people were happy unlike the USSR, there was virtually no Chilean Diaspora unlike Cuba.

Only 3,000 ( i dispute that number)

Wow what a sweetheart. He sounds like a great guy

Plenty. If they were at the bottom, nobody would notice them and nobody would expect them to pay reparations.
Wow....you really do support white supremacists

Go figure, another Rightwinger who supports authoritarianism and wants to imprison dissenters.
You forgot skin little kitten alive and have them for breakfast.

You forgot skin little kitten alive and have them for breakfast.

Dude, you openly invoked applying “Sedition” laws to liberals. Either own your fascist bullshit or apologize for it, but don’t be a hypocrite and lie and say you didn’t say it when we have the record right there to look at.

Dude, you openly invoked applying “Sedition” laws to liberals. Either own your fascist bullshit or apologize for it, but don’t be a hypocrite and lie and say you didn’t say it when we have the record right there to look at.
It was not the right-wingers who established their own little USSR in Seattle. Them were Biden, the crotch sniffing child rapist, voters. Every last one.

BTW, since I have your attention, that moron who accused Trump of murdering 200,000 Americans removed all barriers of decency from my posts. Just to let you and the mods know. I feel liberated.

It was not the right-wingers who established their own little USSR in Seattle. Them were Biden, the child rapist, voters. Every last one.
You are way off the deep end here

It was not the right-wingers who established their own little USSR in Seattle. Them were Biden, the crotch sniffing child rapist, voters. Every last one.

Why are you deflecting? Did you or did you not advocate imprisoning liberals under “Sedition” laws?

You are way off the deep end here
I am in a good company with the idiots here who claim that Trump is a multiple murderer and a genocidal maniac.

Somehow, THAT escaped you.

I am in a good company with the idiots here who claim that Trump is a multiple murderer and a genocidal maniac.
Great. Throw yourself in that boat. Now I know I can dismiss you all

Back
Top Bottom