• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsberg did NOT care about the rights of 32,000,000 females

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
(GLitch experienced I writing op, first one seemed to vanish..)

Anyhow..

All this BS about how great Ginsberg was

I say

The wicked witch is dead.. the world is a better place. I feel for her family but pray they repent and find their Savior..as Ginsberg apparently didn't

The US is better off with one less activist political hack on the Supreme CT

I hope Obamacare and roe v Wade are a abolished as Dred Scott was..Plessy/Ferguson..

Ginsberg never cared about the victims of roe v Wade, which victims were NOT just the 65 million in the womb ..roughy half of whom were female. Men have lost their rights.
Then there is post abortion Syndrome that destroys the women who abort..

To hell with their equal rights..looks like only those with money have rights..or those with a vote.. a very scary thing to consider.. We sometimes wonder if our American principles will prevail in these dark times...

So yeh, if we are going to worship a political-hack, I can think of better ones..

Women's right means rights for the youngest females as well as the oldest (the latter group now of course in some states being encouraged to off themselves through Dr assisted suicide)

Nazism did not die.

Last edited:

I say

The wicked witch is dead.. the world is a better place. I feel for her family but pray they repent and find their Savior..as Ginsberg apparently didn't

I hope Obamacare and roe v Wade are a abolished as Dred Scott was..Plessy/Ferguson..

Ginsberg never cared about the victims of roe v Wade, which victims were NOT just the 65 million in the womb ..rougly half of whom were female.

To hell with their equal rights..looks like only those with money have rights..or those with a vote.. a very scary thing to consider.. We sometimes wonder if our American principles will prevail in these dark times...

So yeh, if we are going to worship a political-hack, I can think of better ones..

Women's right means rights for the youngest females as well as the oldest (the latter group now of course in some states being encouraged to off themselves through Dr assisted suicide)

Nazism did not die.
She is a hero to women everywhere

I say

Ginsberg never cared about the victims of roe v Wade, which victims were NOT just the 65 million in the womb ..rougly half of whom were female.

Nazism did not die.

I say

Nazism did not die.

But without abortion how will women murder fetuses?

I am not pro life. My support for free abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy is consistent with my enthusiasm for capital punishment. I like the eugenic effects of abortion and capital punishment.

I say

Nazism did not die.
And the same thread, for the third time.

When a woman or a girl has an abortion this means that she does not want to raise the child who would be born. Those who claim to be "pro life" would be more credible if they offered to adopt one of those unwanted children.

They would also be more credible if they supported universal health care. That would reduce infant mortality and deaths in childbirth among women and girls who cannot afford good medical care. Usually they oppose socialized medicine.

Reflexive talking point meme
Ah, Trumpsters are so stupid that they do not realize that there have always been abortions and there will always be abortions. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And ginsburg fought as much for a person to have a child and continue to keep their jobs as she did for women to have choices about their bodies. Some men are so weak they hate her for making women equal to them in the workplace. Trumpsters still think a woman's place is in the kitchen. Stupid and pitiful are trumpsters.

I am not pro life. My support for free abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy is consistent with my enthusiasm for capital punishment. I like the eugenic effects of abortion and capital punishment.
i pray you find truth

and salvation

and freedom from the slavery of the devil

aka Jesus Christ

When a woman or a girl has an abortion this means that she does not want to raise the child who would be born. Those who claim to be "pro life" would be more credible if they offered to adopt one of those unwanted children.

They would also be more credible if they supported universal health care. That would reduce infant mortality and deaths in childbirth among women and girls who cannot afford good medical care. Usually they oppose socialized medicine.
women can give their children up for adoption. No one would ever say that's an easy thing to do.. but with abortion, she has a dead baby... guilt that will last a lifetime. Study Post Abortion Syndrome and you will see that abortion is bad for the mother as well as the child. But then, those who do not want to pay child support for 18 years and will do anything to prevent that couldn't care less about truth and justice and human rights, not when said (supposed) freedom to have sex whenever and with whomever is in any way hindered by such rights

Ah, Trumpsters are so stupid that they do not realize that there have always been abortions and there will always be abortions. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And ginsburg fought as much for a person to have a child and continue to keep their jobs as she did for women to have choices about their bodies. Some men are so weak they hate her for making women equal to them in the workplace. Trumpsters still think a woman's place is in the kitchen. Stupid and pitiful are trumpsters.
Ah, liberals are so stupid that they do not realize there have always been murders and there will always be murders. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And Jesus and his people fight as much for every person's rights... Some men are so weak they hate allowing others to have rights because they just w ant to be able to have "free" and pleasurable sex with none of the natural consequences that may ensue from such licentiousness and selfishness

Ah, liberals are so stupid that they do not realize there have always been murders and there will always be murders. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And Jesus and his people fight as much for every person's rights... Some men are so weak they hate allowing others to have rights because they just w ant to be able to have "free" and pleasurable sex with none of the natural consequences that may ensue from such licentiousness and selfishness
Uh....nope. Abortion is great

if a man had to think about his girlfriend or wife giving his child up for adoption... no more legalized abortion...

i tend to think that would give him pause b4... engaging in mindless lust

if a man had to think about his girlfriend or wife giving his child up for adoption... no more legalized abortion...

i tend to think that would give him pause b4... engaging in mindless lust
You think wrong

You do realize that nothing you wrote made any sense at all. What rights are those who use birth control take away from you who think everyone should abstain except when trying for a child. And I certainly know there have always been murderers since Cain killed Able, but even back then women had abortions.

And the same thread, for the third time.
I think she own space in his head these days, he may calm down once she is laid to rest, or maybe not, some people have "issues" they have no control over.

women can give their children up for adoption. No one would ever say that's an easy thing to do.. but with abortion, she has a dead baby... guilt that will last a lifetime. Study Post Abortion Syndrome and you will see that abortion is bad for the mother as well as the child. But then, those who do not want to pay child support for 18 years and will do anything to prevent that couldn't care less about truth and justice and human rights, not when said (supposed) freedom to have sex whenever and with whomever is in any way hindered by such rights
Ah, a true believer. And what about those who have been rpaed or incest. Are they to have the terrible trial of having their rapist baby grow within them for nine months. I find people who think that their religion and their God is the only one true one. That is what everyone thinks about their religion. Did you know that Jews do not consider you a human until you take your first breathe outside the womb. And I bet you are someone who is pro birth and not really pro life.

How many babies have you adopted?

(GLitch experienced I writing op, first one seemed to vanish..)

Anyhow..

I say

Ginsberg never cared about the victims of roe v Wade, which victims were NOT just the 65 million in the womb ..roughy half of whom were female. Men have lost their rights.
Then there is post abortion Syndrome that destroys the women who abort..

Nazism did not die.

What a completely idiotic post... 🥝

Back
Top Bottom