• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsberg did NOT care about the rights of 32,000,000 females

You do realize that nothing you wrote made any sense at all. What rights are those who use birth control take away from you who think everyone should abstain except when trying for a child. And I certainly know there have always been murderers since Cain killed Able, but even back then women had abortions.
Maybe u ought to read the post I was responding to in order to understand mine
I was sardonically using posters words to make an opposing point..

Oh
..was there some thing else u said

Whatever

Ah, a true believer. And what about those who have been rpaed or incest. Are they to have the terrible trial of having their rapist baby grow within them for nine months. I find people who think that their religion and their God is the only one true one. That is what everyone thinks about their religion. Did you know that Jews do not consider you a human until you take your first breathe outside the womb. And I bet you are someone who is pro birth and not really pro life.
Couldn't care less what others believe if it's false

I don't believe in my religion blindly. I believe in the RCC because it's been revealed to me in spades to be the True Faith of Jesus Christ

And Of course He established One Church..unlike fallen man who has created thousands of so called churches

When I read posts like the OP it makes me realize we need more abortion not less.

(GLitch experienced I writing op, first one seemed to vanish..)

Anyhow..

All this BS about how great Ginsberg was

I say

The wicked witch is dead.. the world is a better place. I feel for her family but pray they repent and find their Savior..as Ginsberg apparently didn't

The US is better off with one less activist political hack on the Supreme CT

I hope Obamacare and roe v Wade are a abolished as Dred Scott was..Plessy/Ferguson..

Ginsberg never cared about the victims of roe v Wade, which victims were NOT just the 65 million in the womb ..roughy half of whom were female. Men have lost their rights.
Then there is post abortion Syndrome that destroys the women who abort..

To hell with their equal rights..looks like only those with money have rights..or those with a vote.. a very scary thing to consider.. We sometimes wonder if our American principles will prevail in these dark times...

So yeh, if we are going to worship a political-hack, I can think of better ones..

Women's right means rights for the youngest females as well as the oldest (the latter group now of course in some states being encouraged to off themselves through Dr assisted suicide)

Nazism did not die.
And women didn't need the right to have their own credit, to own their own property, to be in any way equal to men. The women's role is to have babies and stay home to take care of them. We don't need women in politics or business. Let them learn their place, which is in the home. Church, children, and cooking, that's what women were made for.

yes, indeed, the above is sarcasm. Surely, you knew that, right?

Anyhow..

I say

The wicked witch is dead.. the world is a better place. I feel for her family but pray they repent and find their Savior..as Ginsberg apparently didn't

I hope Obamacare and roe v Wade are a abolished as Dred Scott was..Plessy/Ferguson..

Ginsberg never cared about the victims of roe v Wade, which victims were NOT just the 65 million in the womb ..roughy half of whom were female. Men have lost their rights.

To hell with their equal rights..looks like only those with money have rights..or those with a vote.. a very scary thing to consider.. We sometimes wonder if our American principles will prevail in these dark times...

So yeh, if we are going to worship a political-hack, I can think of better ones..

Women's right means rights for the youngest females as well as the oldest (the latter group now of course in some states being encouraged to off themselves through Dr assisted suicide)

Nazism did not die.
And you are proof it's not dead.

And women didn't need the right to have their own credit, to own their own property, to be in any way equal to men. The women's role is to have babies and stay home to take care of them. We don't need women in politics or business. Let them learn their place, which is in the home. Church, children, and cooking, that's what women were made for.

yes, indeed, the above is sarcasm. Surely, you knew that, right?
Don't forget to have their husband crawl on top of them once a month to grunt out an orgasm with no regard for their pleasure.

Don't forget to have their husband crawl on top of them once a month to grunt out an orgasm with no regard for their pleasure.
It's their duty.
And, if pregnancy results, then it's the woman's duty the have the baby and raise it.
And, if men decide to go to war when the child, if it's a male, turns 18, then it's her duty to give him up for glory and country.

Duty.

Anyhow..

I say

Nazism did not die.
"Nazism did not die."

You do make that clear.

Maybe u ought to read the post I was responding to in order to understand mine
I was sardonically using posters words to make an opposing point..

Oh
..was there some thing else u said

Whatever
Ginsburg cared about the life of citizens and not a fetus that are not yet people or a citizen. Not even your bible opopses aboprion or claims that a fetus is a person. I know that you are suspended but this is an important point to make.

Jesus, while he mentioned the importance of helping the poor over a dozen times, never interrupted the Sermon on the Mount to say “and before I forget, don’t get abortions.” It wasn’t like abortions were not around. The medical procedure goes back thousands of years to ancient Greece and Rome. Jesus knew they existed. In fact, every person quoted in the Bible would have known they existed. But none of them gave even a single line to explicitly condemn it.

Read more at World Religion News: "Why Jesus Doesn’t Care If You Get An Abortion" https://www.worldreligionnews.com/?p=51679

The US wasn't created as a Christian county and the Bible is not the source of our laws, so keep your myths to yourself. If you dont like abortion then dont have one but your bible does not determine the rights or freedoms of others.

Back
Top Bottom