• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginsberg... called for the culling of poor people in her defense of Roe in a NYT interview.

She stated there were people that we didn’t want too many of.

Her choice of words.

She was pro-cull... all in.

No, she stated she thought some people wanted that. Are you going to continue to push your lie?

No, she stated she thought some people wanted that. Are you going to continue to push your lie?
That was her choice of words...

And are you channeling Frau Omar now... with your “some people”???

Let’s go through this s l o w l y...

1. Zee Quote:
###
“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

Ruth Baader Meinhof Ginsberg
###

2. Now... breaking it down into simple parts so you do not get confused by too many words.
“... there was concern... particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

“We”... not Oui.

I understand... you”re not too good at this English thing.

Ruth Baader Meinhof Ginsberg... she was down with the cull.

You can PM me a Thanks later. 😘

Last edited:
That was her choice of words...

And are you channeling Frau Omar now... with your “some people”???

Let’s go through this s l o w l y...

1. Zee Quote:
###
“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

Ruth Baader Meinhof Ginsberg
###

2. Now... breaking it down into simple parts so you do not get confused by too many words.
“... there was concern... particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

“We”... not Oui.

I understand... you”re not too good at this English thing.

Ruth Baader Meinhof Ginsberg... she was down with the cull.

You can PM me a Thanks later. 😘

You are really trying too hard, and really failing too hard. She is explaining what she thought was the reasoning of some people at the time of Roe v Wade. That is why you tried to hide the context in the OP. You did not want your little lie exposed.

You are really trying too hard, and really failing too hard. She is explaining what she thought was the reasoning of some people at the time of Roe v Wade. That is why you tried to hide the context in the OP. You did not want your little lie exposed.
Well no... not trying at all. Don’t have to.

I accurately quoted the words of Ruth Baader Meinhof Ginsberg. They reveal she was down for the culling of the poor. Her words.

You... on the other hand... are either a complete failure when it comes to the English language, and/or desperately trying to twist her words away from what’s he stated.

Leftists... they’re down for the cull... and then when one of their icons admit it, they recoil. Talk about a massive case of cognitive dissonance.

You people... youz funny.

Back
Top Bottom