• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gingrich slams Kamala Harris' 'rambling' speeches in Louisiana, abroad: 'Total humiliation'

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Her once upon a time speech lol

Another day and another VP Harris fAiL. Only job qualification she evidently can’t screw up is her being black.

That’s all she’s got ….. well, that we can talk about😊

————-
Host Sean Hannity played a clip of Harris during a visit to St. Landry Parish, La., where she recounted taking a library tour with Louisiana Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards and "talking about the significance of the passage of time."

"The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs," Harris said. "And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

I can remember when being Newt Gingrich means something.

Newt Gingrich took out a contract on America and we've never fully recovered.

Newt Gingrich took out a contract on America and we've never fully recovered.
And VP Harris is still a cackling laughing stock

And the Democrat Party.

But we’re talking about the significance of passage of time 😳

The "Democrat" Party (very witty, btw) doesn't exist anymore?

And VP Harris is still a cackling laughing stock

I get the rabble being tittilated by her, but you'd think a former House Speaker might have more on his mind. Well, statecraft was never really his thing.

The "Democrat" Party (very witty, btw) doesn't exist anymore?
I’m taking off from your “used to mean something” quote. Like Gingrich, both are still around with opinions

Another day and another VP Harris fAiL. Only job qualification she evidently can’t screw up is her being black.

————-
Host Sean Hannity played a clip of Harris during a visit to St. Landry Parish, La., where she recounted taking a library tour with Louisiana Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards and "talking about the significance of the passage of time."

"The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs," Harris said. "And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

If rambling speeches bother Newt, surely there are a lot of op eds from 2016-2020 from him on that very subject.

Did Newt cover that rambling speech about how the continental army secured the airports during the American Revolution?

If rambling speeches bother Newt, surely there are a lot of op eds from 2016-2020 from him on that very subject.

Did Newt cover that rambling speech about how the continental army secured the airports during the American Revolution?
Meh……. Harris is a repeat offender

————-

Nobody really cares about your hyperpartisan Trump- kissing thread making mill anymore, Vy. Too predictable, too obvious, too robotic.

Wait, Newt is criticizing a Democrat? That's a first, right?

Nobody really cares about your hyperpartisan Trump- kissing thread making mill anymore, Vy. Too predictable, too obvious, too robotic.
Where is Trump in the OP?

You may be in the wrong thread. 👍

Trump is the agenda driven goal behind all of your threads whether you mention him or not.

Ah....projection noted and dismissed. LMAO

I have reached the conclusion Harris is just absolutely stupid - and I truly mean stupid, per its definition.

I have reached the conclusion Harris is just absolutely stupid - and I truly mean stupid, per its definition.
I don’t think she’s stupid. What is is like us, i.e. like the vast majority of Americans who are unqualified for such a high office.

Back
Top Bottom