• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gingrich slams Kamala Harris' 'rambling' speeches in Louisiana, abroad: 'Total humiliation'

Actually, this is significant in that it's a perfect illustration of why giving people important jobs based solely on the color of their skin is a gigantic fail.

Actually, this is significant in that it's a perfect illustration of why giving people important jobs based solely on the color of their skin is a gigantic fail.
Now that we’ve seen her in action for over a year, one is hard pressed to find qualifications that go beyond gender and skin color.

I don’t think she’s stupid. What is is like us, i.e. like the vast majority of Americans who are unqualified for such a high office.
If this is the first time seeing Harris, I could understand that conclusion. If one also doesn't understand the duties of the vice-president, then I'd expect it.

I dunno. She tore Pence a new one at the debates. Her record is as a prosecutor, AG and Senator. She seemed qualified and successful at each.

Vice-presidents have few constitutional duties, and serve at the pleasure of the president. One could argue that the first lady had more power than the vice-president during the '90s, and that a personal attorney had more power than the vice-president for four years just recently.

Harris is used to being out front. Her awkwardness being no better than a first lady or dirty old lawyer is painfully apparent, but to be expected. She's out of her league, but in the opposite direction you are implying. An inability to smoothly transition between roles seems disqualifying, but, like her predecessor, she hasn't been tasked with anything Biden actually wants her to accomplish. She's not nor was ever expected to solve the immigration issue.

Her qualifications for president can be debated, but there are no qualifications for her current role. The only active vice-president in my lifetime was Cheney.

I'm not impressed with her. She was picked to help the ticket get elected (without hurting the Democrats in Congress), and I think she succeeded in that. She won't win the primary, but it's not fair to judge her based on the vice-presidency.

If that were the case he would have picked Oprah. Doh!

Good ol Newty Newt Newt.

The bastion of marriage fidelity.

No one listens to what that pussbucket says anymore.

Her once upon a time speech lol

Another day and another VP Harris fAiL. Only job qualification she evidently can’t screw up is her being black.

That’s all she’s got ….. well, that we can talk about😊

————-
Host Sean Hannity played a clip of Harris during a visit to St. Landry Parish, La., where she recounted taking a library tour with Louisiana Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards and "talking about the significance of the passage of time."

"The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs," Harris said. "And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

I can remember a time when ol' crazy Newt was a politician that was taken fairly seriously and even garnered some respect.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now just a laughable trumpturd. Sort of like that flaming idiot Guilianni. Was once respected, now universally laughed at.

I can remember a time when ol' crazy Newt was a politician that was taken fairly seriously and even garnered some respect.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now just a laughable trumpturd. Sort of like that flaming idiot Guilianni. Was once respected, now universally laughed at.
Last time anyone took Newt seriously was back in 1997.

He's been a loser has been ever since.

Where is Trump in the OP?

You may be in the wrong thread. 👍
Got to give them credit, it was 10 posts before a Trump diseased mind appeared.

If this is the first time seeing Harris, I could understand that conclusion. If one also doesn't understand the duties of the vice-president, then I'd expect it.

I dunno. She tore Pence a new one at the debates. Her record is as a prosecutor, AG and Senator. She seemed qualified and successful at each.

Vice-presidents have few constitutional duties, and serve at the pleasure of the president. One could argue that the first lady had more power than the vice-president during the '90s, and that a personal attorney had more power than the vice-president for four years just recently.

Harris is used to being out front. Her awkwardness being no better than a first lady or dirty old lawyer is painfully apparent, but to be expected. She's out of her league, but in the opposite direction you are implying. An inability to smoothly transition between roles seems disqualifying, but, like her predecessor, she hasn't been tasked with anything Biden actually wants her to accomplish. She's not nor was ever expected to solve the immigration issue.

Her qualifications for president can be debated, but there are no qualifications for her current role. The only active vice-president in my lifetime was Cheney.

I'm not impressed with her. She was picked to help the ticket get elected (without hurting the Democrats in Congress), and I think she succeeded in that. She won't win the primary, but it's not fair to judge her based on the vice-presidency.
Um, she doesn't even seem to be able to successfully manage a photo op. Sorry, no. She's not out of her league only in the way I'm implying. She's out of her league, period.

Another day and another VP Harris fAiL. Only job qualification she evidently can’t screw up is her being black.

————-
Host Sean Hannity played a clip of Harris during a visit to St. Landry Parish, La., where she recounted taking a library tour with Louisiana Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards and "talking about the significance of the passage of time."

"The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs," Harris said. "And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

You aare complaining about Harris's speech being rambling, really? I guess you have never listened to trump's speeches at his rallies. He rambles for two hours and every speech is essentially the same one as he gave at his first speech, just updated for new events.

Um, she doesn't even seem to be able to successfully manage a photo op. Sorry, no. She's not out of her league only in the way I'm implying. She's out of her league, period.
Kind of like trump, who asked a musician, Kid Rock, what to do with North Korea. And tallk abou rambling, ever listen to a Trump rally speech?

You aare complaining about Harris's speech being rambling, really? I guess you have never listened to trump's speeches at his rallies. He rambles for two hours and every speech is essentially the same one as he gave at his first speech, just updated for new events.
Not quite. We're guessing our standard should be set higher than either Harris or Trump.

Your bias is showing.

I don't judge people based on photo ops. I want experienced working people in government, not reality TV hosts.

Since you rebutted nothing I wrote, I reject your submission based on laziness and bias. Try harder. Here's a tissue.

Your bias is showing.

I don't judge people based on photo ops. I want experienced working people in government, not reality TV hosts.

Since you rebutted nothing I wrote, I reject your submission based on laziness and bias. Try harder. Here's a tissue.
I'll ask again what I did in another Harris thread today: in what facet of her job is she doing well?

The vice president kept repeating the phrase “the significance of the passage of time” because she was caught in a time loop created by a distortion in the space-time continuum. I blame scientists at CERN for their reckless experiments that are causing quantum disruptions.

LOL, like anybody give a shit what Gingrich nad the rest of the hack republicans have to say and their moron constituency who live in opposite world where uneducated morons who speak at a 6 grade level are smart but highly accomplished people are dumb

Last edited:

————-

Wow. I'm sure she's devastated.

Nobody cares about Gingrich.

LOL, like anybody give a shit what Gingrich nad the rest of the hack republicans have to say and their moron constituency who live in opposite world where uneducated morons who speak at a 6 grade level are smart but highly accomplished people are dumb
You just cant make this stuff up folks. LOL!!!!

Last edited:
The difference between Harris and Newt Boy is that NEWT is the ALEC anti american soldier hired by Charles Koch whereas Harris is more of her own self.

Kamala can kick Newt's big butt all over the place. Newt is as anti american as possible. Worthless is more like it. He and Rump have one thing in common. Both have big Rumps.

He's always been nothing but a well spoken turd loving that fake Supply Side Economics theory.

Last edited:

————-

What are you talking about ? She's a DEM... This type of insanity is pretty standard for their base!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom