• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gingrich Says Trump Makes Cruz Look Normal

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://politicalwire.com/2016/04/06/gingrich-says-trump-makes-cruz-look-normal/

Newt Gingrich “marveled at one of Donald Trump’s biggest accomplishments in the 2016 race — making Ted Cruz appear normal,” Politico reports.

Said Gingrich: “The challenge is entirely on Trump. He is not gonna get any help out of the establishment. They have reluctantly concluded that if, you know — Trump in a funny way has normalized Ted Cruz because without Trump, the establishment would be totally opposed to Cruz.”

ALSO SEE:
Newt Gingrich: Donald Trump has made Ted Cruz look normal - POLITICO

Now that’s a good one IMHO..........:lamo

Establishment guy says non-establishment guy is worse than establishment guy.

Color.Me.Shocked.

I guess Gingrich isn't bucking to be VP after all.

https://politicalwire.com/2016/04/06/gingrich-says-trump-makes-cruz-look-normal/

Newt Gingrich “marveled at one of Donald Trump’s biggest accomplishments in the 2016 race — making Ted Cruz appear normal,” Politico reports.

Said Gingrich: “The challenge is entirely on Trump. He is not gonna get any help out of the establishment. They have reluctantly concluded that if, you know — Trump in a funny way has normalized Ted Cruz because without Trump, the establishment would be totally opposed to Cruz.”

ALSO SEE:
Newt Gingrich: Donald Trump has made Ted Cruz look normal - POLITICO

Now that’s a good one IMHO..........:lamo

It's a funny old world where the likes of Newt Gingrich can act as arbiters of normality.

Newt has been right a lot but he is not here. Cruz in no form looks normal, he is not getting as much resistance as he normally would because the main agenda right now is to make sure that Trump is not the nominee. I dont think they nominate Cruz either, and if they do they know he will lose, so they dont need to worry about him.

I guess Gingrich isn't bucking to be VP after all.

He is not VP material, but he would get a great spot in a Trump administration. I think it would be Chief of Staff if Newt was not so lazy, but Trump will find something great for him to do.

That's interesting. As a Fox viewer I see Gingrich often because is a "contributor." My impression is that he would vote for Trump given all the comments he has made. I don't doubt that he things Trump makes Cruz look normal. So do I. But I doubt he would support him. I think this is a case of taking one sound bite and assigning it to color everything Gingrich has said on Fox.

He is not VP material, but he would get a great spot in a Trump administration. I think it would be Chief of Staff if Newt was not so lazy, but Trump will find something great for him to do.

There is never going to be a "Trump administration."

Back
Top Bottom