• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gibberish of the Day!

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Rambling on the White House steps!

What drivel. Tout job numbers while the government shutdown is costing nearly 800K paychecks.

I’m doing deals.
Factories are returning, car companies, steel wall now because steel is back.

:cuckoo:

I didn't see it, but quick question. Steel can't be cheaper than concrete, right? I dunno, could be, but concrete is a couple simple ingredients and no smelting.

I didn't see it, but quick question. Steel can't be cheaper than concrete, right? I dunno, could be, but concrete is a couple simple ingredients and no smelting.

Steel is vastly more expensive than concrete. But a lot less would be needed.

What drivel. Tout job numbers while the government shutdown is costing nearly 800K paychecks.

I’m doing deals.

I heard it's now gonna be a fence...

I heard it's now gonna be a fence...

This is off the chart.............

The faces of Nielsen, Scalise and McCarthy are priceless!

They are standing uncomfortably behind Trump. Pence has skedaddled......

Last edited:

Seriously...somebody needs to check Donald's medicine chest. What is he on???

There needs to be an intervention and soon.

I heard Pence was in charge of the people who may have wavered on Trump support. He told them that they better stick with Trump...or else.

Oh my God...I went off to the kitchen and made lunch, came back and thought this was tape. Somebody tell me this is not STILL Live and he hasn't been droning on till 2:49PM EST to this point!

What the hell is the “military version” of eminent domain?

Trump says much of the land for the wall has been bought.........

So NAFTA was terrible. But a deal that is nothing more than a name change for NAFTA 0000000.1 is a great deal. Sure it is Donald.

Every day that goes by it becomes crystal clear that Donald and therefore the rest of us are in a lotta' trouble. He is going to end up getting his butt impeached and removed without Mueller even submitting a report.

Oh my God...I went off to the kitchen and made lunch, came back and thought this was tape. Somebody tell me this is not STILL Live and he hasn't been droning on till 2:49PM EST to this point!

When I got online I read a drop down from CNN that he was live. I didn't bother turning on the TV. Messed around with my mail, did some other stuff, took a shower and just came and sat down to see your post. I turned on the TV and thought this HAS to be replay. But nope, apparently it's still live.

I have to check this out. But as far as those three - you throw in with the devil, and you deserve the **** you get. I hope they are very uncomfortable. Maybe they will do the smart thing and start to stand up to him.

I’m doing deals.

Well you see, then his supporters can just believe what FEELS right, cuz that always works!

I’m doing deals.

Please explain which part of: " Factories are returning, car companies, steel wall now because steel is back." is gibberish.

I have to check this out. But as far as those three - you throw in with the devil, and you deserve the **** you get. I hope they are very uncomfortable. Maybe they will do the smart thing and start to stand up to him.

Stand up to a *real man* like Trump? He's a bonafide tough guy, they all quake in fear!:roll:

Ya think maybe he can't fire anyone else because Kelly isn't there to do it for him now?

Please explain which part of: " Factories are returning, car companies, steel wall now because steel is back." is gibberish.

You have some examples?

Many, many, many doesn’t cut it.........your serve!

Stand up to a *real man* like Trump? He's a bonafide tough guy, they all quake in fear!:roll:

Ya think maybe he can't fire anyone else because Kelly isn't there to do it for him now?

Trump couldn't fire his toilet cleaner. The man has no balls at all.

It's YOUR THREAD. Can't backup your BULL****?

You started a thread you cannot support.

What else is new?

From the decidedly EFT-LEANING BLOOMBERG:

Manufacturers Are Hiring, and Hiring

Apparently a cheerleader can make a difference for the U.S. economy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...ing-keeps-adding-jobs-amid-trump-s-tough-talk

That is some dense logic, Grok! Trump speaks in vague and “general” terms and you want me to link WTF he is talking about. Why are you even here? Name the “many” steel factories that have started back up........

Are you serious, dude. That's a retards grasp of English. No wonder you didn't catch it.

Back
Top Bottom