• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giant spiders expected to drop from sky across the East Coast this spring

Threegoofs

Sophisticated man-about-town
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
The city Fox News viewers are afraid to travel to
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This does qualify for breaking news, even if the breaking part is mostly you East Coasters breaking down your front doors rushing to leave.

Glad to hear they can’t bite!

I’ve seen these, or similar, spiders way up on the windows of high rise buildings in Chicago.

Drives cats crazy.

This does qualify for breaking news, even if the breaking part is mostly you East Coasters breaking down your front doors rushing to leave.

I’ve seen these, or similar, spiders way up on the windows of high rise buildings in Chicago.

Drives cats crazy.
Love it. Can't wait to lose my dog to communal, palm sized nightmares.

Drives cats crazy.
I've seen this movie. They actually land in rural Wisconsin:

Why does someone need an AR, because spiders falling from the sky

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

This news pisses me off

Last year it was cutworms!

Drives cats crazy.
Well that's gonna give me the screaming heebie-jeebies.

Drives cats crazy.
Lets ship them to Russia, China, Iran, Venezueal.

A flamethrower or shotgun would probably be more effective, and less likely to drop spent rounds on random nearby places if fired at falling spiders.

Sometimes I feel like ever since they killed Harambe things haven’t been cool 🤷‍♂️

A flamethrower or shotgun would probably be more effective, and less likely to drop spent rounds on random nearby places if fired at falling spiders.
Flamethrower would be bad idea, singing the neighbors dog will not get you an apple pie.

All jokes aside shooting a spider with any firearm isn’t a great idea

Guns don't work on spiders. I had a roommate try it on a wolf spider. He failed miserably while I just went and got a tupperware container and swished the little guy inside to dump outside.

Did we skip the murder hornets? I feel like we skipped the murder hornets and moved towards flying spiders.

Drives cats crazy.
I saw this yesterday as well. Another good reason to live in the northern part of the country. [whispering like Biden] Don't tell anyone though, let's keep it our little secret. ;)

Did we skip the murder hornets? I feel like we skipped the murder hornets and moved towards flying spiders.
Maybe they're allied.

I had at least 20-30 of these in my yard last fall. Huge webs, but fortunately they like to spin them 10+ feet off the ground.

Screenshot_20220310-152530_Gallery.jpg

Drives cats crazy.
I see those in Hawaii all the time, cool looking.

I had at least 20-30 of these in my yard last fall. Huge webs, but fortunately they like to spin them 10+ feet off the ground.

View attachment 67379281

Misc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom