• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ghostbuster 2016 Video Review. Epic funny Rant

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
NWS btw, lots of cursing and stuff.

I am a huge Ghostbusters fan, I am really REALLY not impressed by what we've seen so far.

So, this guy who just saw the early premiere... and he's not nice about the movie, in the least.

This festering turd of a reboot is going to bomb. The criticism has been epic.

The director of this turd said the critics were "sexist". That just made the criticism worse.

This festering turd of a reboot is going to bomb. The criticism has been epic.

The director of this turd said the critics were "sexist". That just made the criticism worse.

That might be the case for some, but certainly not all. Hell, I thought an all female cast for a Ghostbusters reboot was a great idea. I was excited about it...until I saw the trailer. Seriously, if you can't pack enough funny parts into a trailer to make me laugh once, how funny can the movie possibly be?

Hollywood needs to stop making these reboots that have the same name as the original product.

Everytime a Hollywood executive tries to pitch a movie like this, everyone needs to say the following.

Seriously, if you can't pack enough funny parts into a trailer to make me laugh once, how funny can the movie possibly be?

Exactly. I was questioning whether they actually wanted me to laugh at the jokes.

I am a huge Ghostbusters fan, I am really REALLY not impressed by what we've seen so far.

So, this guy who just saw the early premiere... and he's not nice about the movie, in the least.

Well I'm not surprised. The trailers were absolute dog****, so I'm not suprised that the actual movie was too.

Well I'm not surprised. The trailers were absolute dog****, so I'm not suprised that the actual movie was too.

If the trailers get the most downvotes in Youtube history, you know the actual movie is a piss-poor thing.

If the trailers get the most downvotes in Youtube history, you know the actual movie is a piss-poor thing.

Roadvirus, stop being a misogynist. You know you only hate this movie because it has an all-female cast. ;)

Roadvirus, stop being a misogynist. You know you only hate this movie because it has an all-female cast. ;)

The problem is not the casting choice, it is the fact that the makers of this film intentionally kept the title of the original film in order to ride off of recognition of the original version.

The problem is not the casting choice, it is the fact that the makers of this film intentionally kept the title of the original film in order to ride off of recognition of the original version.

And the fact that it wasn't funny at all. Seriously, I tried so hard to laugh at the so-called "jokes", but I just couldn't.

I listened to this guys epic rant all the way through. I love the GB, I grew up watching the Ghostbusters on laser disc (we have the collectors multi disc edition... not a lot to watch in the philippines during rainy season!) Many, many times. It's a personal fave. Hell, I remember seeing the poster for it at the putt putt on base at Seymour-Johnson! (yes, I'm that old).

If this review was legit, as there is technically an embargo until tomorrow, and the movie is really this bad, I'm happy. I didn't like the direction they took the film, the arrogant attitude towards the fans, I didn't like the casting choices and the trailers mad me a sad sad panda.

Paul Fieg is an arrogant SOB.

I listened to this guys epic rant all the way through. I love the GB, I grew up watching the Ghostbusters on laser disc (we have the collectors multi disc edition... not a lot to watch in the philippines during rainy season!) Many, many times. It's a personal fave. Hell, I remember seeing the poster for it at the putt putt on base at Seymour-Johnson! (yes, I'm that old).

If this review was legit, as there is technically an embargo until tomorrow, and the movie is really this bad, I'm happy. I didn't like the direction they took the film, the arrogant attitude towards the fans, I didn't like the casting choices and the trailers mad me a sad sad panda.

Paul Fieg is an arrogant SOB.

I didn't like how they were so arrogant to the fans, either. And I love how we were all called "misogynists" because we disliked the trailers. I don't know, maybe we all hated it because they were unfunny and overall terrible trailers, not that the cast was all female.

And I was hoping this new Ghostbusters could be like Tommy Wiseau's "The Room", where the movie's so bad it's good, but apparently this movie's so bad it's just unbearable.

I didn't like how they were so arrogant to the fans, either. And I love how we were all called "misogynists" because we disliked the trailers. I don't know, maybe we all hated it because they were unfunny and overall terrible trailers, not that the cast was all female.

And I was hoping this new Ghostbusters could be like Tommy Wiseau's "The Room", where the movie's so bad it's good, but apparently this movie's so bad it's just unbearable.

Hollyhood has forgotten how to be ridiculously funny. They're still caught up in PC;ness and not as cool as folk is. ;)

Hollyhood has forgotten how to be ridiculously funny. They're still caught up in PC;ness and not as cool as folk is. ;)

Agreed. That's why I don't go to watch many "comedy" movies anymore. I'd rather watch Bill Burr's comedy stand-up.

Agreed. That's why I don't go to watch many "comedy" movies anymore. I'd rather watch Bill Burr's comedy stand-up.

Please, "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Now that's real comedy.

I'm still looking forward to going to see it. Really, really hope my movie theatre is not headed for a disaster of biblical proportions :(

Just another feminist turd in feminist hollywood.

Holllywood was PC before PC was apparently cool. Remember how back in the day they would throw in the random black guy into things even though it made no sense whatsoever? Well, women and gays are the new black guy.

Back
Top Bottom