• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ghost Video! Video Proof of the Afterlife?

If that's not a video edit, then that's pretty interesting. It's strange how the figure jumps on a tree, and then falls down only to disappear. I suppose that's what would happen with a kid ghost.

But what do you expect if you're in a cemetery. I've seen much more creepy than that. :)

Last edited:
Its a very young child running around the his parents come along with a push chair and take him home.Why arent they interviewed they are right next to it.

If that's not a video edit, then that's pretty interesting. It's strange how the figure jumps on a tree, and then falls down only to disappear. I suppose that's what would happen with a kid ghost.

But what do you expect if you're in a cemetery. I've seen much more creepy than that. :)

When McCain ruined his chances by picking Sarah Palin? :2razz:

Its a very young child running around the his parents come along with a push chair and take him home.Why arent they interviewed they are right next to it.

It sure didnt LOOK like it! Seriously.... one of the very few videos that REALLY has me thinking HARD.

Last edited:
Watching...

So he wasn't exactly the most skeptical person initially. ... Seriously? SERIOUSLY? YOU CAN"T ****ING SEE THE CLOTHES! WTF WTF WTF. That doesn't look like a kid going up. There are people right there! That's right, why doesn't he keep the camera running?

I'm not impressed.

I know it's easy to say what we would have done, but to me, the next thing I'd have looked at is the area the shadow landed. Who's grave was below that tree? Anyone in that area should be able to do that now. If there's a kid's or a mother's grave right there, then we've got something interesting.

My feeling is that it's not a ghost. Maybe the kid threw his jacket up in the air. Maybe something else. The kid definitely looked like he was running after someone who was seen to the left of the frame. The clothes on the kid strike me as pretty modern (oversized jacket or sweater). Longer hair and big jacket is more indicative of current times.

what a crock of ****. A kid running to catch up to mommy... a cat jumping in and out of a tree... ghosts? Please.

Back
Top Bottom