• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ghost Sets Off Alarm & Caught on Video!

A light colored energy field seems to come in through the middle of a closed door, and then turn, and go down the hallway. The lowest part of the energy field energy field is about 18 inches off the floor. The energy field seems to be two overlapping. irregular circles. of about 14 inches diameter each. The energy circles seem to fade as the energy field goes down the hallway, away from the camera.

Last edited:
Replicate or I call bull****.

This is Western North Carolina. For those of you who are not familiar with the area there are creatures of the night that scare the beejesus outta me.

Spiders set off my motion detectors all the time... and how is a reflection showing up on a video tape proof of ghosts? There may indeed be apparitions and souls walking among us, but this sure as hell isn't proof of it.

The alarm went off at the same time the apparition appeared. Explain THAT.

In 1975, while riding a moped in Bermuda, a man was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, this man’s bother was killed in the very same way. In fact, he was riding the very same moped. And to stretch the odds even further, he was struck by the very same taxi driven by the same driver – and even carrying the very same passenger!

EXPLAIN THAT!....how about coincidence?

In 1975, while riding a moped in Bermuda, a man was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, this man’s bother was killed in the very same way. In fact, he was riding the very same moped. And to stretch the odds even further, he was struck by the very same taxi driven by the same driver – and even carrying the very same passenger!

Was their last name Kennedy? Cause I have a theory. :roll:

First, I doubt this actually happened.

Second, one of my favorite NYT articles ever:

The Odds of That - NYTimes.com

**** like this is entirely expected.

What I love most are the conclusions that some of you reach.

There's something unexplained here. Therefore, since we don't know what it is, it MUST be supernatural!!!!

Cavemen had the same kind of logic. Look, there's lightning! We don't know how it works, so therefore it MUST be gods!

Maybe the dimension of the circles of energy may be closer to 8 inches, and the distance off the floor some 28 inches. Maybe after we die, the only thing visible as we walk around, are circles of energy from our two buns.

Probably some kind of gown that one of the employees maneuvered by using strings at the ceiling

Probably some kind of gown that one of the employees maneuvered by using strings at the ceiling

And he would have gotten away with it, too -- if it hadn't have been for those meddling kids!

scooby-doo.jpg

How old is the red head in the middle? :2razz: :2dancing:

I dunno, but that blonde dude next to her seems to be reacting by reaching into his pocket for the goods. Look at his face. You can see the drool.

Back
Top Bottom