• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ghost guns, Nazi paraphernalia, nearly $1M in meth seized at Pennsylvania home

cute but stupid. the vast majority of violent felons are more likely to vote Democrat than Republican. Who says so? Look at every group trying to get felons voting again

…the folks that actually have read our constitution - Democrats.

This is the textbook definition of the bravery of being out of range.

Same folks that shit themselves over having to go into a 7/11 with nothing more than a debit and an AR-15.

are you invoking the "Hogg" rule?

No. I was merely remarking that EMN is the bravest man alive while safe from any personal danger.

A Pennsylvania couple were busted after investigators found six fully assembled ghost guns, Nazi paraphernalia and nearly $1 million in methamphetamine in their apartment, authorities said.

The collection was allegedly found Wednesday in the Northampton residence of Christopher Weikert and Tara Gallucci as narcotics agents from the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office and state police executed a search warrant.

In addition to the assembled ghost guns, investigators found three kits to build the firearms — which allow people to bypass background checks and don’t have serial numbers — various ghost gun parts, four assault rifles, three handguns, and “Nazi paraphernalia,” Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said.
====================================================================
These people are not that far away from being my neighbors which kind of gives me the creeps.
If you live in any urban area of the United States, all that stuff is not that far away.

Same folks that shit themselves over having to go into a 7/11 with nothing more than a debit and an AR-15.
such people only exist in your imagination

who cares, convicted felons are rarely GOP supporters

Ex-cons are a big chunk of Trump supporters. They're willing to believe the FBI is fake, the CIA is fake, Scotus is fake, federal courts are fake, congress is fake, the press is fake, the elections are fake... basically to believe everything about America is fake. That takes a degenerate and I'd put money on the average (white) scumbag that spent time in prison being a Trump supporter.

And about the "no real assault weapons", I wouldn't make that bet if we include simple modifications. They were in the stupid deep enough to think they were black market auto dealers. There could be one. Not that anyone would choose to use it for a crime but they could have one. Actual ability to select? No. Meth doesn't buy an FFL or perform machined alterations.

A Pennsylvania couple were busted after investigators found six fully assembled ghost guns, Nazi paraphernalia and nearly $1 million in methamphetamine in their apartment, authorities said.
Gun control fails yet again.

As does the 'war on drugs'.

Gun control fails yet again.

As does the 'war on drugs'.

I think ghost guns (ones you assemble from legally purchased by untraceable parts) are outside of current gun laws because there is nothing illegal going on until the last piece is in place & it's ready fire.

I think ghost guns (ones you assemble from legally purchased by untraceable parts) are outside of current gun laws because there is nothing illegal going on until the last piece is in place & it's ready fire.
what is illegal is selling a firearm you assembled that does not have a serial number

The collection was allegedly found Wednesday in the Northampton residence of Christopher Weikert and Tara Gallucci as narcotics agents from the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office and state police executed a search warrant.

In addition to the assembled ghost guns, investigators found three kits to build the firearms — which allow people to bypass background checks and don’t have serial numbers — various ghost gun parts, four assault rifles, three handguns, and “Nazi paraphernalia,” Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said.
====================================================================
These people are not that far away from being my neighbors which kind of gives me the creeps.
Guns, Nazi garb and Meth...that pretty much defines rural ****ing Right Wing America right there.

Back
Top Bottom