• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ghost guns, Nazi paraphernalia, nearly $1M in meth seized at Pennsylvania home

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A Pennsylvania couple were busted after investigators found six fully assembled ghost guns, Nazi paraphernalia and nearly $1 million in methamphetamine in their apartment, authorities said.

The collection was allegedly found Wednesday in the Northampton residence of Christopher Weikert and Tara Gallucci as narcotics agents from the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office and state police executed a search warrant.

In addition to the assembled ghost guns, investigators found three kits to build the firearms — which allow people to bypass background checks and don’t have serial numbers — various ghost gun parts, four assault rifles, three handguns, and “Nazi paraphernalia,” Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said.
====================================================================
These people are not that far away from being my neighbors which kind of gives me the creeps.

A Pennsylvania couple were busted after investigators found six fully assembled ghost guns, Nazi paraphernalia and nearly $1 million in methamphetamine in their apartment, authorities said.

The collection was allegedly found Wednesday in the Northampton residence of Christopher Weikert and Tara Gallucci as narcotics agents from the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office and state police executed a search warrant.

In addition to the assembled ghost guns, investigators found three kits to build the firearms — which allow people to bypass background checks and don’t have serial numbers — various ghost gun parts, four assault rifles, three handguns, and “Nazi paraphernalia,” Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said.
These people are not that far away from being my neighbors which kind of gives me the creeps.
want to bet there were no real assault rifles?

These folks trafficked in both ghost guns & meth in bulk. Why wouldn't you believe the prosecutor reporting what he was told by the police: they were assault rifles? Those are probably in demand considering all the recent press where they were used in mass shootings.

These folks trafficked in both ghost guns & meth in bulk. Why wouldn't you believe the prosecutor reporting what he was told by the police: they were assault rifles? Those are probably in demand considering all the recent press where they were used in mass shootings.
because democrats constantly call things "assault rifles" that are not. the rifle pictured in that article appears to be a Garand, which is not an assault rifle. No mass shooting in US history has been perpetrated by a legally owned (private citizen) assault rifle. NOT ONE

people who traffic in a banned substance, will have no issue trafficking in banned firearms
I was more commenting on the fact that they look like pretty much anyone you would see behind the counter at a gas station, including the bad dye job.

I was more commenting on the fact that they look like pretty much anyone you would see behind the counter at a gas station, including the bad dye job.

Very scary, especially when you start wondering which of your neighbors might be doing something similar in their houses.

No kidding, last year the cops came to my house & told us to evacuate immediately. There was a random shooter in a house across the street.

Their mouths were closed-tweakers' teeth tend to look like shit

There are a lot of labs in Ohio. Do you know any? Cops usually find the meth cookers when they respond to a house fire/hazmat call.

Last edited:
Very scary, especially when you start wondering which of your neighbors might be doing something similar in their houses.

No kidding, last year the cops came to my house & told us to evacuate immediately. There was a random shooter in a house across the street.
Bet you thought they were coming for your stash

people who traffic in a banned substance, will have no issue trafficking in banned firearms
And because of the possession of firearms while in the commission of a felony, they can each count on 5 years added to their sentences. It doesn't matter what kind of gun they had.

I wonder how much MAGA crap they found laying around? :(

That Nazi stuff isn't cheap. They had a going business with that stuff.

And did you abandon your home on command?

And did you abandon your home on command?

Yes, because if we didn't we could have been killed or injured by random gun fire. A kid had gone off his meds.

TIL that a million dollars worth of meth can fit in an apartment.

Yes, because if we didn't we could have been killed or injured by random gun fire. A kid had gone off his meds.
Pffft.

1721: a man’s home is his castle!
2021: “of course I abandoned my home because of unrelated criminal activity! I could’ve Been hurt!”

There are a lot of labs in Ohio. Do you know any? Cops usually find the meth cookers when they respond to a house fire/hazmat call.
I am no longer in the DOJ but I knew of many such locations over the years. One of the main ways of busting labs-or grow operations, is when the power company finds a bypass at a building or when a home in an area is using far more electricity than others that are similarly sized. Sometimes neighbors complain of weird odors too. Three of the biggest real estate forfeitures I handled involved the power company contacting the police because the occupants had bypassed the meter

And because of the possession of firearms while in the commission of a felony, they can each count on 5 years added to their sentences. It doesn't matter what kind of gun they had.

I wonder how much MAGA crap they found laying around? :(
who cares, convicted felons are rarely GOP supporters

:rolleyes:

They were assault rifles as defined by the US congress AWB.
Its been defined for decades.
The silly semantic bologna was WAY stale...about 20 years ago.

:rolleyes:

They were assault rifles as defined by the US congress AWB.
Its been defined for decades.
The silly semantic bologna was WAY stale...about 20 years ago.
wrong again -that stupid law was about assault weapons-not assault rifles.

We just had a whole admin full of ‘em.
cute but stupid. the vast majority of violent felons are more likely to vote Democrat than Republican. Who says so? Look at every group trying to get felons voting again

Pffft.

1721: a man’s home is his castle!
2021: “of course I abandoned my home because of unrelated criminal activity! I could’ve Been hurt!”

This is the textbook definition of the bravery of being out of range.

Back
Top Bottom