• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Getting the L out of LGBT

A vagina create by SRS and a vagina create by the biological process is structurally and functionally different. :shrug: Regardless, besides hormonal influence from hormone treatment there is very little to support your case they changed sexes. Biologists don't say it, doctors don't say it, no one claims what you did.

Chromosomes - still male
Hormones - Without pills and after SRS very little and male. With pills female.
Anatomy - Besides appearance changes brought on my genital mutilation and some functionality similarities and appearances changes from hormones, male.

So you have personally genetically tested every single transgender person ever? You personally know that every transgender person starts with a hormonal makeup that could not possibly make them their identified sex?

Not all transgenders are women, some are men.

Oh, and not everyone has the DNA of the sex they are reported as at birth.

Women With Male DNA All Female - ABC News

So you have personally genetically tested every single transgender person ever? You personally know that every transgender person starts with a hormonal makeup that could not possibly make them their identified sex?

Not all transgenders are women, some are men.

Oh, and not everyone has the DNA of the sex they are reported as at birth.

Women With Male DNA All Female - ABC News

Facepalm. You do realize what causes that condition, right? There is genetic differences between XY women and XY men. You are aware there is a reason they are considered genetically women, right? Regardless, AIS has nothing whatsoever to do with transsexuals.

Btw, a transsexuals SRY gene is fine, while someone that is an XY woman either doesn't have one or it is mutilated in some way. You shouldn't just assume that I basing my statement on genetics on some black and white understanding of the topic. For one thing, it's insulting as hell, and for another, it actually made you look uninformed.

Last edited:
And no they are not still the sex. You can believe they are but it is still just your belief, particularly if they have SRS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SRS just takes a healthy man or woman and makes them a mutation. It does not actually change anyone's sex.

Facepalm. You do realize what causes that condition, right? There is genetic differences between XY women and XY men. You are aware there is a reason they are considered genetically women, right? Regardless, AIS has nothing whatsoever to do with transsexuals.

Btw, a transsexuals SRY gene is fine, while someone that is an XY woman either doesn't have one or it is mutilated in some way. You shouldn't just assume that I basing my statement on genetics on some black and white understanding of the topic. For one thing, it's insulting as hell, and for another, it actually made you look uninformed.

It doesn't matter what you base your statements off of because a) there are always exceptions, and b) most of our interpretation of sex when we interact with others is based on neither their physical components not their DNA. Those are things that are mostly private, in fact protected by privacy laws.

On top of that, even if discussing someone who is in a relationship with another person, they can still have bits or pieces or had them and kept those a secret right up to the moment of nakedness or sexual partner discovering that secret without being transgender and they are not going to be charged with a crime. No crime was committed just because someone doesn't share everything/something about themselves with a sexual partner (the exception being when you don't share that you have a fatal STD especially HIV). Your interpretation or gender nor your moral code matter to our laws.

SRS just takes a healthy man or woman and makes them a mutation. It does not actually change anyone's sex.

A mutation is a genetic change. And they aren't always negatives (everyone has mutations in their body). It would in fact be beneficial if transgenders could mutate their sex, sort of like some lizards do.

blt-set-free-overlay-bg.jpg

Just needs a little guacamole.

Just needs a little guacamole.

I usually eat them dry...but, a little guac definitely sounds like it would be worth a try.

A mutation is a genetic change. And they aren't always negatives (everyone has mutations in their body). It would in fact be beneficial if transgenders could mutate their sex, sort of like some lizards do.

:thinking Ok, mutilation.

Back
Top Bottom