• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Getting tattoos and what they do for you.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I tell you the truth, getting a tattoo will be to your benefit. why, i got a fox tattoo, that resembles a wolf, but, anyways, it has made me funny and 'sexy.' this is what my women friends tell me. there are a lot of tattoos out there, and they all affect your mind with something called the 'placebo effect.' surely you knwo what that is?

Anyways, as you get a symbol on your body, you will be able to take on that animal's characteristics to a point. this is because, first of all, you are aware you have this image on you, and it will force your subconscious to accept that you got a picture on your body. this will affect your mind, twisting you more to thinking like that animal, okay? so, it is like wearing loud clothing to the mall, you are aware of it more than others, and that is a point for you.

Then, there is symbolism between you and the faeries. this is like communicating with them as to the effect you are looking for. this would be like an artwork admired in a gallery, where you would all feel differently about certain works. after all, art is about stirring up emotions and such so that the onlooker will appreciate it, yes?

This message reaches all around you, even 'dead' things. for example, if you were to have a hair style, you would feel and act differently, and your hair would shape and fall differently, yes? you may say this is the physical world in effect, but i tell you, it is the message you give off. this message reaches the photons, that shine on it, detecting a 'symbol' on your body. these photons charge off the ink as if they were charging off a river, with each droplet of water sending out a different message, like in the light bulb we discusses - the filament is giving off electricity, not some hocus pocus, yes? this energy is given off from your body, affecting anything that recognizes the the image to treat you differently, of course.

Vw528WK.png

.....What...?

I tell you the truth, getting a tattoo will be to your benefit. why, i got a fox tattoo, that resembles a wolf, but, anyways, it has made me funny and 'sexy.' this is what my women friends tell me. there are a lot of tattoos out there, and they all affect your mind with something called the 'placebo effect.' surely you knwo what that is?

Anyways, as you get a symbol on your body, you will be able to take on that animal's characteristics to a point. this is because, first of all, you are aware you have this image on you, and it will force your subconscious to accept that you got a picture on your body. this will affect your mind, twisting you more to thinking like that animal, okay? so, it is like wearing loud clothing to the mall, you are aware of it more than others, and that is a point for you.

Then, there is symbolism between you and the faeries. this is like communicating with them as to the effect you are looking for. this would be like an artwork admired in a gallery, where you would all feel differently about certain works. after all, art is about stirring up emotions and such so that the onlooker will appreciate it, yes?

This message reaches all around you, even 'dead' things. for example, if you were to have a hair style, you would feel and act differently, and your hair would shape and fall differently, yes? you may say this is the physical world in effect, but i tell you, it is the message you give off. this message reaches the photons, that shine on it, detecting a 'symbol' on your body. these photons charge off the ink as if they were charging off a river, with each droplet of water sending out a different message, like in the light bulb we discusses - the filament is giving off electricity, not some hocus pocus, yes? this energy is given off from your body, affecting anything that recognizes the the image to treat you differently, of course.
I bet you have a tattoo of an amoeba.

I did 20 years in the Navy and managed to avoid the tattoo chair.

By looking at my older buddies, I can see that I made the correct choice.

Some of their 40 year old tattoos of pretty women look more like a wrinkled up "Captain Jack Sparrow"

I'm not Jewish, nor do I keep Kosher - but in terms of tatoos, I may as well be.

Nada, for me!

I'm not Jewish, nor do I keep Kosher - but in terms of tatoos, I may as well be.

Nada, for me!

But but... Noam Chomsky is Jewish! How dare you deny it! :2razz:

Wait!

Why is this thread in CT?

Great, I'm a Gecko and my wife is a Butterfly, don't even want to think too deep that.... :roll:

Great, I'm a Gecko and my wife is a Butterfly, don't even want to think too deep that.... :roll:

then i am a mole

at least according to the doctor

Sleeves and other big tattoos are ****ing hot but not for me, thankyou.

I did 20 years in the Navy and managed to avoid the tattoo chair.

By looking at my older buddies, I can see that I made the correct choice.

Some of their 40 year old tattoos of pretty women look more like a wrinkled up "Captain Jack Sparrow"

I know a guy that had Zeus tattooed across his chest (it went further Zeus's hands were up near his nipples that had lightning bolt piercings.

He kept on wanting to show me and I told him "no". The thought of 30 years later seeing "Prune Zeus" gave me the creeps.:lamo

Quit digging in my yard!

Over the last two weeks I have found two dead moles, one in my garden and one at the side of the road not far from my house. Not a sign of injury. Conspiracy anyone?

I have a full sleeve composed of :

• A cyborg bunny
  • An orange android with a tie shooting away on a missile
  • A basstronaut (an astronaut with a bass, clever I know :lol:)
  • A light house with an upside down one eyed kite twisting around it
  • A giant purple lightning bolt
  • A flying pirate ship
  • A goat riding a bike
  • A few clouds, stars and one big planet

By your logic, I must be pretty insane.

Maybe you're right. :lamo

I have a full sleeve composed of :

• A cyborg bunny
  • An orange android with a tie shooting away on a missile
  • A basstronaut (an astronaut with a bass, clever I know :lol:)
  • A light house with an upside down one eyed kite twisting around it
  • A giant purple lightning bolt
  • A flying pirate ship
  • A goat riding a bike
  • A few clouds, stars and one big planet

By your logic, I must be pretty insane.

Maybe you're right. :lamo

Your words ;)

I unfortunately have marked myself with experience through the school of hard knocks, and an ill spent youth.
My marks are scars, and a missing eyebrow, and some other marks from playing with swords while not sober!!!
I never felt the need to artificially document my poor choices.

What do you call a girl on the arm of a banjo player? A tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom