• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Getting out from under Obama’s bus before it’s too late

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
They are trying to hijack you to a hopeless state

By Judi McLeod
July 19, 2013

cover071913.jpg

You don’t have to be black to feel divided and disenfranchised in today’s America.

You only have to be a citizen whose individual rights and freedoms are being taken away on a daily basis by a second-term rogue government led by anti-citizen, anti-American President Barack Obama.
Not only does your government spy on all your emails and telephone calls through the billions of dollars supported NSA, they mass track you when you are out in your car driving to your annual check-up. When you use Park and Fly when away visiting grandchildren, the government is rifling through your parked vehicle, courtesy of a high-handed TSA, who, while they can’t keep terrorists from coming in and out of the U.S., stick it to the little people.
The government is not only spying on your every human move, it brags about spying on you through a complacent and even gleeful mainstream media.
Depression is a national threat when you turn on your television for a break and every talking head is jabbering about the power of the government spying on you—without giving you any advice about what to do or where to turn.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Getting out from under Obama’s bus before it’s too late

Would it be a lie to claim that Obama's high handed alphabet agencies are spying on all Americans. They do not discriminate in color, race, or creed. It's all a political ploy, in reality the party doesn't matter. Didn't someone just testify to that recently?

Damn, I thought you got run over by an obama bus. Then I come here and it is just your normal crosspost of some editorial in some rag. Yeah yeah, we know you think Obama is the antichrist, and he is out to personally get you. Just keep the tinfoil hat on and get back to us if he shows up to run you over.

Damn, I thought you got run over by an obama bus. Then I come here and it is just your normal crosspost of some editorial in some rag. Yeah yeah, we know you think Obama is the antichrist, and he is out to personally get you. Just keep the tinfoil hat on and get back to us if he shows up to run you over.

Some time back I started a thread on how Democrats and liberals have thrown away most of their essential principles and position to take the exact opposite in loyalty to Obama. So since Obama is president you now intensely oppose personal privacy and personal rights on behalf of greater government control and monitoring of individuals.

The Republican Party has become the party of religious zealots. The Democratic Party has become the party wanting an Imperial President of a totalitarian government.

So... from this point on in history we get to vote between two completely intolerable alternatives - both with an agenda of wanting a total-control freak for which the question is which side monitor each of us and prohibit views and activities that are different from their ideology.

Back
Top Bottom