• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Get ur whopper on!

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Hilarious trolling...

Burger King trolls McDonald's with 1 cent burger promotion

Burger King wants people to download its app. So it's sending them to McDonald's for access to a one-cent Whopper.

Here's how it works: If you're within 600-feet of a McDonald's you can unlock a deal for a penny Whopper using the Burger King app. The app then offers directions to a nearby participating Burger King, where you can pick up the burger. The company announced the deal on Tuesday. It runs through December 12, and customers can only access it once.​

Hilarious trolling...

Burger King trolls McDonald's with 1 cent burger promotion

Burger King wants people to download its app. So it's sending them to McDonald's for access to a one-cent Whopper.

Here's how it works: If you're within 600-feet of a McDonald's you can unlock a deal for a penny Whopper using the Burger King app. The app then offers directions to a nearby participating Burger King, where you can pick up the burger. The company announced the deal on Tuesday. It runs through December 12, and customers can only access it once.​

Damn. If Democrats want to beat Trump at Trolling games, they should hire the people who run fast food social media campaigns... It's not gonna be as big as Ihob was but this is gearing up for war!!!!!!!!!

I totally hate even the premise of predatory advertising like this.

But i’d better go now before Mc D’s up’s their firewall!

I was so bummed out they closed the Wendy's by me - nothing beats french fries covered in a frosty to pick you up.

They are the best tasting of the major fast food places IMO. My issue with wendy's is despite that... they are always pretty disgusting inside in my experience. We have a really clean one now in Santa Fe but that's only because the ridiculously filthy one was shut down as they opened the brand new one. Now there's a used Wendy's filthy abandoned building. What does it say that your restaurant was so damn disgusting that you just had to move out of it and start over? :lol:

They are the best tasting of the major fast food places IMO. My issue with wendy's is despite that... they are always pretty disgusting inside in my experience. We have a really clean one now in Santa Fe but that's only because the ridiculously filthy one was shut down as they opened the brand new one. Now there's a used Wendy's filthy abandoned building. What does it say that your restaurant was so damn disgusting that you just had to move out of it and start over? :lol:

Yeah, the one that closed by me was getting pretty bad. Hopefully they do the same thing over here and just open a brand new one.

Yeah, the one that closed by me was getting pretty bad. Hopefully they do the same thing over here and just open a brand new one.

What was funny when I lived in Phoenix, it seemed like these fast food chains would constantly do that. Instead of remodeling or cleaning up the one they had, they'd abandon it and build a new one down the road a bit. But there, as soon as their dirty one was abandoned, BOOM, in moves a "berto's". Down there there are a slew of mexican restaurants that end in the letters "berto's". Filiberto's, Roberto's. Whatever you want to name it berto's.

You see a crappy falling down building on a corner somewhere and think, "Jesus they need to bulldoze that place." A week later they are selling chicken tacos out of that place.

Damn. If Democrats want to beat Trump at Trolling games, they should hire the people who run fast food social media campaigns... It's not gonna be as big as Ihob was but this is gearing up for war!!!!!!!!!

The iHob one was a lot of fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom