• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Get ready to look at Rivek Ramaswamy for President.

You don't think we do secret strikes within Mexico to disrupt the flow of drugs into America?

šŸ˜‚

No, we probably donā€™t, because thereā€™s no way to really keep those secret in the first place.

Your post sure doesn't suggest you are a Moderate.
You sound like Leftist Biden blaming Trump for every problem.
I am sorry, but that a ridiculous take on what I said. I was replying to a post where someone said that Trump would destroy him, and another person replied that Trump wasn't able to destroy Biden. Which is why I said that for some reason, in the Republican base, right now they seem to like their politicians to engage in cruelty against those they don't like. As a result, Trump is popular in the Republican base and got more votes in the 2016 Republican primary than any other Republican in any Republican Presidential Primary, ever and that is despite a very crowded field.

However, while the Republican base likes cruelty, independents, moderates, and liberals don't. So while Trump's cruelty works in a Republican primary, it didn't work against Biden in 2020.

Frankly, there is some stuff economically that I agree with the Republicans on. Moreover, we pay a lot of taxes every year. Last year we paid $40,000 in taxes and this year it looks like it's going to be even more than that. Not only that, but at the federal level, I don't get anything for it that I use, other than National Parks and Forests. I have never even filed for an unemployment check. So it's a ton of money going out the door every year that I get little in return for. So, my point is, Republicans that are pro-business and pro-smaller federal government, that is appealing to me because I pay a lot in taxes. However, I don't like people that are cruel to others and there is a culture of cruelty in today's Republican Party.

Who's the running mate, Martin Shkreli?

Biden isnā€™t a leftist.
You can believe what you want, but...............
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck

New polling confirms Democratsā€™ left-leaning policies are out of touch​

by Douglas Schoen and Carly Cooperman, opinion contributors - 03/13/22 9:01 AM ET
"Most voters (61 percent) also agree that Biden and Democrats are ā€œout of touch with hardworking Americansā€ and ā€œhave been so focused on catering to the far-left wing of the party that theyā€™re ignoring Americansā€™ day to day concernsā€ such as ā€œrising pricesā€ and ā€œcombatting violent crime.ā€
Despite Bidenā€™s more moderate rhetoric on law enforcement and policing lately, most voters still agree that Biden and Democrats are soft on crime (56 percent) and a plurality agree that Democrats in Congress support the radical defund the police movement (46 percent).

I am sorry, but that a ridiculous take on what I said. I was replying to a post where someone said that Trump would destroy him, and another person replied that Trump wasn't able to destroy Biden. Which is why I said that for some reason, in the Republican base, right now they seem to like their politicians to engage in cruelty against those they don't like. As a result, Trump is popular in the Republican base and got more votes in the 2016 Republican primary than any other Republican in any Republican Presidential Primary, ever and that is despite a very crowded field.

However, while the Republican base likes cruelty, independents, moderates, and liberals don't. So while Trump's cruelty works in a Republican primary, it didn't work against Biden in 2020.

Frankly, there is some stuff economically that I agree with the Republicans on. Moreover, we pay a lot of taxes every year. Last year we paid $40,000 in taxes and this year it looks like it's going to be even more than that. Not only that, but at the federal level, I don't get anything for it that I use, other than National Parks and Forests. I have never even filed for an unemployment check. So it's a ton of money going out the door every year that I get little in return for. So, my point is, Republicans that are pro-business and pro-smaller federal government, that is appealing to me because I pay a lot in taxes. However, I don't like people that are cruel to others and there is a culture of cruelty in today's Republican Party.
I'm a Republican and I am not cruel to anyone.
So are you painting me with that same ugly brush?
I think Trump is a cruel person and does not deserve to be president.

I'm a Republican and I am not cruel to anyone.
So are you painting me with that same ugly brush?
I think Trump is a cruel person and does not deserve to be president.
I didn't say that all Republicans are cruel. I said there is currently a culture of cruelty in the party.

I didn't say that all Republicans are cruel. I said there is currently a culture of cruelty in the party.
People can be cruel in any party.
Any idiot Democrat can say that women in their 50s are "past their prime" and still keep a job on cable TV.
That simply makes him a cruel idiot.

People can be cruel in any party.
Any idiot Democrat can say that women in their 50s are "past their prime" and still keep a job on cable TV.
That simply makes him a cruel idiot.
He isn't a representative of the Democratic Party. He is a commentator on TV that doesnt even have much of an audience. There can be cruel people in either party, but only today's GOP makes it basically part of their agenda to be dicks to any marginalized groups.

He isn't a representative of the Democratic Party. He is a commentator on TV that doesnt even have much of an audience. There can be cruel people in either party, but only today's GOP makes it basically part of their agenda to be dicks to any marginalized groups.
Well, the "dicks" are in charge of the House right now.
And if you are referring to the 'marginalized groups' being BLM, so-called transgenders, pro teachers unions, the Squad, pro-CRT, pro-slavery reparations, and pro-Kamala, then I don't have a problem with today's GOP leaders marginalizing any of those factions I just mentions. They are not good for our culture.
AND, I AM NOT MAGA!! That is a bullshit group than can harm the GOP and the country.

Vivek better get to learnin'...

Vivek better get to learnin'...

You're right. He might be glib and smart, but he has to learn more than he already knows.
Sort of like Pete Buttigieg who got to be a Cabinet Member because he is glib and gay.

You're right. He might be glib and smart, but he has to learn more than he already knows.
Sort of like Pete Buttigieg who got to be a Cabinet Member because he is glib and gay.
Can you say with any seriousness that most previous cabinet members had "requisite" experience?

Back
Top Bottom