• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Get ready for a president even more divisive than Obama was

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Here this complete clown isn't even in office yet and he is more divisive than a college professor at Berkeley. Just two examples

“No one can tell me that if it had been a group of Black Lives Matter protestors yesterday that they wouldn’t have been treated very differently than the mob that stormed the Capitol,” Biden tweeted. “We all know that’s true — and it’s unacceptable.”

Joe Biden Likens Cruz, Hawley to Nazi Propagandist Goebbels

If THIS is healing and reaching across the aisles, I am looking forward to when he becomes the fake president and REALLY starts with dividing the nation. This will be like the Hatfields and McCoys and Trump may just have to right the ship again and heal America after 4 years of a presidency that will make Obama's awful divisiveness look like marital bliss.

Questions, comments, concerns?

Joe divisive?

lol

Levine and Rush must be going crazy trying to figure out how to turn Joe into the villain.

Here this complete clown isn't even in office yet and he is more divisive than a college professor at Berkeley. Just two examples

If THIS is healing and reaching across the aisles, I am looking forward to when he becomes the fake president and REALLY starts with dividing the nation. This will be like the Hatfields and McCoys and Trump may just have to right the ship again and heal America after 4 years of a presidency that will make Obama's awful divisiveness look like marital bliss.

Were Hawley and Cruz spreading lies about election fraud or not?

All Joe did was confess the lies told by democrats. Trump Russia Collusion, Ukraine extortion, no election impropriety. He said all you do is keep repeating the big lie, they did and they are.
Biden can hardly be the healer in chief with his stupid tactics.

Were Hawley and Cruz spreading lies about election fraud or not?
Politicians tend to exaggerate to stir up the base, all politicians. There was clearly some questionable actions taken related to the election. Changing election rules with out going through the proper and legal channels being a for sure violation of election law. Mishandling of the chain of custody of mail in ballots, no signatures, no matching outer envelopes. These are for sures, so to say there were no problems is a lie on the part of democrats.

I bet this divisive SOB wears a tan suit next.

I think it’s great that he’s willing to recognize that a fringe element exists that already feel like they are in a war against anyone that doesn’t have their very specific view of what America should be. They talk about the constitution but would of gladly thrown out an election to keep Trump in power. They casually throw out using force and violence as a means to dictate their views.

How many pics of fat sweaty old guys or trailer trash holding guns claiming they are some patriotic army do we have to see before we believe what they are saying.

Oh, wait.

You're serious.

Let me laugh even harder.

Politicians tend to exaggerate to stir up the base, all politicians. There was clearly some questionable actions taken related to the election. Changing election rules with out going through the proper and legal channels being a for sure violation of election law. Mishandling of the chain of custody of mail in ballots, no signatures, no matching outer envelopes. These are for sures, so to say there were no problems is a lie on the part of democrats.

Source? You claim these things "for sure" happened, but all have been debunked by numerous fact checkers. Why should I trust your assurance that they happened over the assurances of numerous credible journalists who investigated the matters and found that, in fact, they did not happen?

You ever figure out why all the State Police and all of Trump_DoJ and all of Trump_DHS and all of Trump_FedGov
got in on the conspiracy?

There's a simple and easy answer staring you in the face
You just need to work up the courage to face that answer

you will one day

I think it’s great that he’s willing to recognize that a fringe element exists that already feel like they are in a war against anyone that doesn’t have their very specific view of what America should be. They talk about the constitution but would of gladly thrown out an election to keep Trump in power. They casually throw out using force and violence as a means to dictate their views.

How many pics of fat sweaty old guys or trailer trash holding guns claiming they are some patriotic army do we have to see before we believe what they are saying.
Using the mayhem at the Capital building to once again stoke racial division and the idiot isn't even president yet? We went through 8 long miserable years of Biden doing that. Enough is enough. The Capital building has zero to do with race.

The truth hurts, eh?

Oh, wait.

You're serious.

Let me laugh even harder.
Deadly serious. This guy is truly evil. We just gt a glimpse of what kind of divisive president he is. Over 70 million people voted for Trump and 80% of those think the election was rigged and he calls senators liars??

It is always quite hilarious to see the very right wingers who are so intent on division to try to blame others.

Deadly serious. This guy is truly evil. We just gt a glimpse of what kind of divisive president he is. Over 70 million people voted for Trump and 80% of those think the election was rigged and he calls senators liars??

Senators who are spreading the falsehood that the election was rigged are liars by definition.

80% of people believing something is true does not make it true. Evidence is required to determine if an allegation is true, not popular support.

“Truly evil”. *L*

Senators who are spreading the falsehood that the election was rigged are liars by definition.

80% of people believing something is true does not make it true. Evidence is required to determine if an allegation is true, not popular support.
The election WAS rigged.

They are liars. There was no fraud. The AG said so.

Back
Top Bottom