• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Get Ready for a Major Bombshell Within Days

Deegan said:
Yours is fine, I feel quite confident.......:sinking:

This gives me a little idea. Look for my new thread in the basement either this evening or sometime tomorrow. LOL.

BTW, my new sig, if I lose, will be "Look at me. I am a butthead who just biatch-slapped himself." :)

danarhea said:
This gives me a little idea. Look for my new thread in the basement either this evening or sometime tomorrow. LOL.

BTW, my new sig, if I lose, will be "Look at me. I am a butthead who just biatch-slapped himself." :)

It's a deal.:doh

Deegan said:
No, it's not an insult, it means "new conservative" you know, kinda like progressive, which some claim some sort of intellectual superiority is attached. I sense that in you, and Simon, I've been to his site to, and while it's well done, it's certainly nothing I have not heard a thousand times over.

No, the only ones doing anything "new" or progressive" these days are in fact neoconservatives, and I say cheers to those great minds, bravo.;)

Oh, and there is nothing to feel cheated about, unless you have been locked in a closet the last three years, everyone knows what the party's agenda was, war, and it got us four more years.;)

Whatever floats your boat, dewd.

One thing that really annoys me about conservatives, neo or otherwise, is their tendency to use words like "everyone" and "all" and "the only ones" freely without feeling their bullshit meter hit about neck level.

I could easily say things like:

Everyone loves the pithy insights of my posts.
or
All of Debate Politics hangs on tenterhooks waiting for my next post.
or
The only ones posting ideas of substance on Debate Politics are myself and others who think like me.

But you see, I would feel not only like a liar if I said those things, but also like an insufferable asshole. :lol:

mixedmedia said:
Whatever floats your boat, dewd.

One thing that really annoys me about conservatives, neo or otherwise, is their tendency to use words like "everyone" and "all" and "the only ones" freely without feeling their bullshit meter hit about neck level.

I could easily say things like:

Everyone loves the pithy insights of my posts.
or
All of Debate Politics hangs on tenterhooks waiting for my next post.
or
The only ones posting ideas of substance on Debate Politics are myself and others who think like me.

But you see, I would feel not only like a liar if I said those things, but also like an insufferable asshole. :lol:

No, instead you said this, " I think there is more than one massive brain frittering away their downtime on this forum." Were you not speaking of yourself there, or am I mistaken? Sounded pretty arrogant to me, but maybe I misread your meaning?;)

Stu Ghatze said:
The Valeri Plame case is horsecrap, & she NEVER was a covert CIA operative but simply an "anaylist", & no more!
Perhaps you should inform the CIA. They were the ones who asked for the Justice department to conduct the investigation. Perhaps they were not as aware of the status of their own employees as you are. You should prob'ly call them or send them a letter to let them know their business.
Or, maybe the CIA has a better grasp on CIA affairs than you do.

Stu Ghatze said:
Wilson was a g-damn liar too in saying that Sadaam never tried to get uranium from Niger, as Niger officials are the ones who tipped off american authorities, & British intelligence confirmed Sadaam's attempt though it was unsuccessful!
Thisis truly amazing! I am astounded and honored to have someone so knowledgable and well versed on the board. Again, you seem to know more about this than the CIA on this count.
You should really sit down w/ Goss for a tete-a-tete so you can explain about how the ISG was so wrong and wrongheaded.
You see the expert, 1000+ member team that the US picked to scour Iraq for WMD evidence of all sorts came to a different conclusion than this. I'm sure once you present the as of yet unseen evidence you obviously have but have inexplicably been sitting on, the CIA will change their position.

Comprehensive Report of the Special Advisor to the DCI on Iraq's WMD
had this to say:
ISG has uncovered no information to support allegations of Iraqi pursuit of uranium from abroad in the post-Operation Desert Storm era.

ISG has not found evidence to show that Iraq sought uranium from abroad after 1991 or renewed indigenous production of such material—activities that we believe would have constituted an Iraqi effort to reconstitute a nuclear weapons program. As part of its investigation, ISG sought information from prominent figures such as Ja’far Diya’ Ja’far—the head of the pre-1991 nuclear weapons program.

Regarding specific allegations of uranium pursuits from Niger, Ja’far claims that after 1998 Iraq had only two contacts with Niamey—neither of which involved uranium.

So far, ISG has found only one offer of uranium to Baghdad since 1991—an approach Iraq appears to have turned down.​
Stuie as an American you have a solemn duty to share the secret evidence your sitting on w/ the CIA, posthaste!!!

If you need help finding their address or phone number just let me know and I'll look it up for you.
Or, maybe the CIA has a better grasp on affair than you do.

Deegan said:
No, instead you said this, " I think there is more than one massive brain frittering away their downtime on this forum." Were you not speaking of yourself there, or am I mistaken? Sounded pretty arrogant to me, but maybe I misread your meaning?;)

Oh no! I wasn't speaking of myself but of another member of the forum who purports to have such a brain. I have no reason as of this writing to disagree with him, lol. I guess that did come off wrong. Many ughs and groans and DOHS! here.

You have a good sense of humor though. Nice talking with you.

mixedmedia said:
Oh no! I wasn't speaking of myself but of another member of the forum who purports to have such a brain. I have no reason as of this writing to disagree with him, lol. I guess that did come off wrong. Many ughs and groans and DOHS! here.

You have a good sense of humor though. Nice talking with you.

Sorry for the mistake, I apologize.;)

Looks like the mainstream press is now beginning to pick up on the story of Fitzgerald's expanding the grand jury investigation to include the Niger forgeries, and it may revolve around Larry Franklin, indicted in the AIPAC spy scandal, who is plea bargaining for a lighter sentence on his espionage charges. He may be the one to spill the beans on who committed the forgery, which was done on official letterheads and seals stolen from the Nigerian embassy in Rome during a burglary there.

This is getting very intereting:

Article is here.

Last edited:
danarhea said:
People have been following the Plame case as one in which indictments are about to be returned against several individuals in the Bush administration for leaking classified information, perjury, and obstruction of justice. But there is much more to it than that. It seems that Patrick Fitzgerald has now found out, with some help from Italian intelligence, who is responsible for the forged document which claimed that Hussein was in the process of making nuclear weapons. This was the document which enabled White House officials to make their famous "mushroom cloud" claims. It is also the document which was used to hoodwink Congress into giving Bush the power to go to war, kill 2000 of our soldiers, and maim many thousands more of our soldiers.

This is going to be a much bigger story than who ruined the career of Valerie Plame. This will ultimately be about how Neocons inside Cheney's office, and inside the Pentagon, conspired with at least 2 foreign intelligence agencies to hijack the United States of America for their own purposes. This will be a story about high treason.

Article is here, and it is absolutely loaded with supporting links.

Buh bye Bushneviks. Let the political bloodletting begin.

Yea...Lets get ready for more "NEW YORK TIMES" bullshyte in a lame as.s attempt to develope a new story, & a hoped for lets impeach Bush for lying about the reasons for war in Iraq! :smile:

Watch what you wish for because THE N. Y. Times THEMSELVES were helping to make the case for war in Iraq in 1998, ..but that was okay then, as long as Clinton was president!

I lust for indictments to Cheney, & Rove. Know why..? Joe Wilson has already been caught in lies, & the Times has NOT reported on those numerous lies, BUT a very good defense attorney will expose Joe Wilson's lies which is CENTER to this whole shoddy Valeri Plame case, & I hope Wilson gets torn apart on the cross examining stand.

Believe it, the democrats will ALSO be exposed in their duplicity in all of this pre-fabricated horsecrap meant to destroy the presidency, & nothing more!

You can continue to fool yourself in believing its about justice, cause' it sure as hell is not!;)

By the way, ..Plame's career was NOT ruined by anybody but Herself, & her g-damn disingenuine husband. Besides, they are both the media darlings of the beltway, & have made millions by Wilson's book, & are represented well by their elitist cocktale party circuit friends! (That is true):smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom