• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Get Ready for a Major Bombshell Within Days

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
People have been following the Plame case as one in which indictments are about to be returned against several individuals in the Bush administration for leaking classified information, perjury, and obstruction of justice. But there is much more to it than that. It seems that Patrick Fitzgerald has now found out, with some help from Italian intelligence, who is responsible for the forged document which claimed that Hussein was in the process of making nuclear weapons. This was the document which enabled White House officials to make their famous "mushroom cloud" claims. It is also the document which was used to hoodwink Congress into giving Bush the power to go to war, kill 2000 of our soldiers, and maim many thousands more of our soldiers.

This is going to be a much bigger story than who ruined the career of Valerie Plame. This will ultimately be about how Neocons inside Cheney's office, and inside the Pentagon, conspired with at least 2 foreign intelligence agencies to hijack the United States of America for their own purposes. This will be a story about high treason.

Article is here, and it is absolutely loaded with supporting links.

Buh bye Bushneviks. Let the political bloodletting begin.

Last edited:
From your lips to the ears of God ...

I had sort of figured Cheney would be fingered somehow simply because of Libby, but maybe not in this way. It looks like the scale of Fitzgeralds investigation could widen significantly.

That article looked like it should have been a headline in The Onion. It was on a website called Antiwar.com for pete's sake. And the picture of the "journalist"? How many days you guys think he had been up on meth? God damn, he had tinfoil hat-head. :doh

jallman said:
That article looked like it should have been a headline in The Onion. It was on a website called Antiwar.com for pete's sake. And the picture of the "journalist"? How many days you guys think he had been up on meth? God damn, he had tinfoil hat-head. :doh

OK. Now that I have heard your infantile rant, where do you disagree with the facts presented? Also, for your information, the site is run by a coalition of Conservatives and Libertarians. the parent of the site is the Randolph Bourne Institute. From the about section of the site:

Our dedication to libertarian principles, inspired in large part by the works and example of the late Murray N. Rothbard, is reflected on this site. While openly acknowledging that we have an agenda, the editors take seriously our purely journalistic mission, which is to get past the media filters and reveal the truth about America's foreign policy. Citing a wide variety of sources without fear or favor, and presenting our own views in the regular columns of various contributors, we clearly differentiate between fact and opinion, and let our readers know which is which.

You might click the link and learn something about who Murray N. Rothbard was. The link is to the Ludwig von Mises Institute.

Finally, here is a link to the bio of the article's Conservative author, who ran as a Republican against Nancy Pelosi. So much for your unmitigated ignorance and childish posting. Here is a more up to date biography of the author.

Once more - Where do you disagree with the facts as posted? Try not to make yourself look silly again.

Last edited:
well I ran Ed Clark's campaign in New Haven in 80 but I get tired of some of the libertarian pigheadedness when it comes to reality myself. We will have to wait and see. I haven't heard anyone make a convincing case Plame was in the sort of covert status that would cause even an intentional leak of her name to be a crime.

there were plenty of reasons to take out saddam-this is my main disagreement with the isolationist libertarians-I believe in a pro active approach to terrorists, and diseases

TurtleDude said:
well I ran Ed Clark's campaign in New Haven in 80 but I get tired of some of the libertarian pigheadedness when it comes to reality myself. We will have to wait and see. I haven't heard anyone make a convincing case Plame was in the sort of covert status that would cause even an intentional leak of her name to be a crime.

there were plenty of reasons to take out saddam-this is my main disagreement with the isolationist libertarians-I believe in a pro active approach to terrorists, and diseases

Even when it comes to supporting Machiavellian amoralness? If the cause was really moral in purpose, then lies would not have been needed to be told.

Also, it has already been established that Plame WAS undercover. Her front company, which had to be disbanded, was involved in the search for WMD's.

Finally, as the article already states, this case has gone way beyond the outing of Plame, which was, in itself, just a means to an end within the context of the larger picture - Lying and producing the false evidence and forgeries that took us into an unnecessary war. This is essentially what the Plame investigation expanded into, and by the end of the day, a lot of asses are going to end up in Fitzgerald's briefcase.

End note: Thank you for discussing the issue. I give you credit for that, even if I disagree with you. :)

Last edited:
Everyone in Washington knew she was previous CIA to begin with.

They thought it was funny a big story was made out of it by the press.

Not the best but a source (blog) but anyway:
"Plame's status as CIA agent hardly qualified as a secret; NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell concedes that most of Washington's media elite already knew it."
http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/004931.php

Last edited:
danarhea said:
OK. Now that I have heard your infantile rant, where do you disagree with the facts presented? Also, for your information, the site is run by a coalition of Conservatives and Libertarians. the parent of the site is the Randolph Bourne Institute. From the about section of the site:

It was a stab at humor, not an invitation for you to begin a crusade in defense of this site with an overt interest in only one agenda. But typically, you found no humor, yet I cant help but believe had I made similar comments about a conservative site, your response would have been quite the opposite.

You might click the link and learn something about who Murray N. Rothbard was. The link is to the Ludwig von Mises Institute.

Finally, here is a link to the bio of the article's Conservative author, who ran as a Republican against Nancy Pelosi. So much for your unmitigated ignorance and childish posting. Here is a more up to date biography of the author.

I might want to, or I might want to continue finding humor in the author's picture. You know, the one of the gentleman turning around like he hasnt seen light in days with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Such a sense of professionalism for a proper newsman. Plus, such a solid commitment to stopping the evil Bush syndicate while supporting big bad tobacco since it feeds his personal vices. I am erring on the side of comedy and not losing 10 minutes of my life reading pointless information.

Once more - Where do you disagree with the facts as posted? Try not to make yourself look silly again.

I can sum up for you what I disagree with: if you threw in two aliens and exchanged Rove for the cancer man, the article would have been a pretty entertaining script for an X-files episode. There is no huge war machine conspiracy. Bush is not the devil and Rove is not the anti-christ. All of the coming indictments are partisan bs and spin. Its just like what the cons did to clinton in the end. The only thing I can see in this whole article is the humor because thats all the interest it can hold for me. Obviously, though, some are more easily amused. You're a Michael Moore fan arent you, missy?

danarhea said:
People have been following the Plame case as one in which indictments are about to be returned against several individuals in the Bush administration for leaking classified information, perjury, and obstruction of justice. But there is much more to it than that. It seems that Patrick Fitzgerald has now found out, with some help from Italian intelligence, who is responsible for the forged document which claimed that Hussein was in the process of making nuclear weapons. This was the document which enabled White House officials to make their famous "mushroom cloud" claims. It is also the document which was used to hoodwink Congress into giving Bush the power to go to war, kill 2000 of our soldiers, and maim many thousands more of our soldiers.

This is going to be a much bigger story than who ruined the career of Valerie Plame. This will ultimately be about how Neocons inside Cheney's office, and inside the Pentagon, conspired with at least 2 foreign intelligence agencies to hijack the United States of America for their own purposes. This will be a story about high treason.

Article is here, and it is absolutely loaded with supporting links.

Buh bye Bushneviks. Let the political bloodletting begin.

Foolish little man! This is nothing but EXACTLY the memo (Nov 03') from Jay Rockefeller was aLL about that was found, & now being implemented by the democratic party.

It was a memo outlining the democratic party strategy to destroy the claims of the president, & his administration, & to discredit them, & to use the Iraqi war in any manner possible to divide the nation, heap critiscism upon the predident, & to have the American people lose support for the war by deliberatley looking for something to discredit the whole Bush administration.

The Valeri Plame case is horsecrap, & she NEVER was a covert CIA operative but simply an "anaylist", & no more!

There is NO proof that Karl Rove EVER outed her, more likely she outed herself, as her & hubby Joe Wilson were the life of the party, & mugging for camera shots while out on the town as the media beltway darlings they were.

Both of them were NOTHING more than democratic party political hacks, & contributors to John Kerry's campaign.

Wilson was a g-damn liar too in saying that Sadaam never tried to get uranium from Niger, as Niger officials are the ones who tipped off american authorities, & British intelligence confirmed Sadaam's attempt though it was unsuccessful!

THe pretty couple, & Valeri sure loved her picture lay outs in Vanity Fair magazine, not to mention her own stupidity using, & exposing the CIA, & her real name from a CIA front address to actually mail out contributions to the Kerry campaign office headquarters.

Wilson lied, & his report was far from accurate, & wife Valeri Plame was NO Matta Hari, & she LIED as well stating that she did not send her husband to Niger, ..but she sure as hell pined for him to go, & made a case for his his going, but NOBODY from the whitehouse knew he was going, & none from the whitehouse sent him on that Niger mission, & so called "fact finding trip" as Plame has lied about!

Poor Persecuted Joe Wilson, & Valeri Plame....hardly,..these two society darlings have made millions from their book deal, & represent the very best of washingtonian snooty society even when disingenuinley PRETENDING to serve their president, & their country when from the very begining it was to portray Bush as a liar, & sabotage all support for the Iraqi war effort because of democratic party interests, & nothing more!

Its the same crap about Tom Delay as well, just as outlined by the infamous Jay Rockefeller memo, ...anything whatsoever that can help destroy any successful republican , or advisor to Bush.....it is in the works now, courtesy of having well placed democratic party political hacks who happen to be special prosecutors working at the behest of the democratic party to ATTEMPT to destroy Bush's presidency, ..it is nothing more than that....period!

Busted again whacko liberals, as I have often stated, "your liberal heroes are so lame as.s they could not even set up a drunk to take a fall" without it being seen for what it REALLY is!:2razz:

Your heroes cannot win elections, cannot get your ideological whacko liberal judge nominees on the bench anymore, cannot quite portray terrorists as "victms" of American hate,...& quite simply cannot fool your voting base anymore into thinking that you all represent the mainstream majority.

THe next best thing, is to try to discredit, & destroy them through the so called legal justice system whereas they cannot even defend themselves until ater they have been indicted, & already found guilty in the lying liberal media who most know have always represented the democratic party interests!

Most DO know that, & what is even MORE hilarious is the fact that the media actually has LOWER approval ratings than what president Bush has..? Huh huh:lol:

It is ALL seen for what it REALLY is, which is horsecrap, & the fact that liberal democrats can NEVER REALLY HONESTLY CAMPAIGN ON WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE IN, is ALSO SEEN for what it really is, & will in now way empower the democrats in 08' as originally thought by Jay Rockefeller, or the rest of the whackos on the left which actually controls the whole of the pathetic modern democratic party today!

Don't your leaders ever get sick, & tired of losing,..:smile: huh huh!!

Last edited:
danarhea said:
You speak of the credibility of the author, but would a respected journalist write this without an underlying agenda?

Perhaps without knowing it, Wilson – in taking an interest in this subject – was getting too close to the enormous fraud at the center of the War Party's propaganda campaign.

Today, Ledeen is among the most visible and radical neoconservative ideologues whose passion for a campaign of serial "regime-change" in the Middle East is undiminished by the Iraqi debacle. Just as the Roman senator Cato the Elder finished his perorations with the command "Carthage must be destroyed," so Michael "Creative Destruction" Ledeen closes his hopped-up warmongering essays with "Faster, please!," an exhortation presumably addressed to his confreres in the Bush administration.

Ledeen has kept the neocon faith – and the same friends – for all these years.

Rounding out the distinguished guest list, we have the Italian delegation, consisting of SISMI head honcho Nicolo Pollari, the head of Italy's military intelligence agency, and Italian Defense Minister Antonio Martino, a neocon favorite.

McNulty is delving into a single aspect of the cabal's activities...

The cast of characters involved in Niger-gate is like old home week in the government scandal sweepstakes.

In the course of their campaign of deception...

Before Fitzgerald is done, we'll see the warlords of Washington hauled before a court of the people. We'll hear the whole sordid story of how a band of exiles, at least two foreign intelligence agencies, and a cabal of neoconservatives inside the Pentagon and the vice president's office bamboozled Congress and the American people into going to war. As the indictments come down, so will the elaborate narrative so carefully constructed by the War Party in the run-up to war be exposed as a tissue of fabrication, forgery, and fraud.

I'm sorry...someone so unobjective does not deserve the attention I gave his article...He shows his colors and does not hide them...He comes across as a Conservative who has had a falling out with the Republican Party and wants to take them down with incendiary comments and biased editorials...

Sounds like someone I know...

danarhea said:
Even when it comes to supporting Machiavellian amoralness? If the cause was really moral in purpose, then lies would not have been needed to be told.

Also, it has already been established that Plame WAS undercover. Her front company, which had to be disbanded, was involved in the search for WMD's.

Finally, as the article already states, this case has gone way beyond the outing of Plame, which was, in itself, just a means to an end within the context of the larger picture - Lying and producing the false evidence and forgeries that took us into an unnecessary war. This is essentially what the Plame investigation expanded into, and by the end of the day, a lot of asses are going to end up in Fitzgerald's briefcase.

End note: Thank you for discussing the issue. I give you credit for that, even if I disagree with you. :)

thanks-I am a realist. when the election in Ohio is not close (Reagan 84, Clinton 96) I vote LIbertarian. I voted libertarian in 92 because Bush broke his promises on guns and taxes and he deserved to be beaten. However, when its close I vote GOP. The first rule in politics is to win. sitting on the outside demanding purity is a waste of time IMHO. My main issue is judges. I practice 99% of the time in federal courts. I defend against civil suits for the most part. GOP appointed judges USUALLY are far better in throwing out BS suits (and most of the ones I deal with are BS). I couldn't afford 16 years of clinton-gore-Kerry judges.

in foreign policy, i believe amorality is the best strategy. 25 years ago I heard a lecture by Oriana Fallacini (sp?) a world famous Italian Political reporter and intellectual whose interviews with famous leaders (nixon and kissinger etc) were legend. She noted that amorality was the best FP. Immoral leaders-like Pol Pot and Hitler fail. those who try to be Moral-like Carter were failures as well. She noted that Stalin, Nixon, and CHurchill were all amoral world leaders and that is why they succeeded. I can't remember if she invoked the name of her famous long dead countryman but that was the gist of her argument and I found it so convincing that I recall it to this day

TurtleDude said:
thanks-I am a realist. when the election in Ohio is not close (Reagan 84, Clinton 96) I vote LIbertarian. I voted libertarian in 92 because Bush broke his promises on guns and taxes and he deserved to be beaten. However, when its close I vote GOP. The first rule in politics is to win. sitting on the outside demanding purity is a waste of time IMHO. My main issue is judges. I practice 99% of the time in federal courts. I defend against civil suits for the most part. GOP appointed judges USUALLY are far better in throwing out BS suits (and most of the ones I deal with are BS). I couldn't afford 16 years of clinton-gore-Kerry judges.

in foreign policy, i believe amorality is the best strategy. 25 years ago I heard a lecture by Oriana Fallacini (sp?) a world famous Italian Political reporter and intellectual whose interviews with famous leaders (nixon and kissinger etc) were legend. She noted that amorality was the best FP. Immoral leaders-like Pol Pot and Hitler fail. those who try to be Moral-like Carter were failures as well. She noted that Stalin, Nixon, and CHurchill were all amoral world leaders and that is why they succeeded. I can't remember if she invoked the name of her famous long dead countryman but that was the gist of her argument and I found it so convincing that I recall it to this day

What do you mean "amoral." To me, if you want to be a good leader, you must be willing to set the example, sacrafice your own life for your men and to have unquestionable integrity. Which, frankly speaking, I haven't seen too many leaders like that. I have seen one political leader who is as such, an excellent leader and he was a political leader, which proves that even a politican, can have some kind of integrity and their is no excuse for a lack of integrity in the political leadership. Stalin was not a leader, he was an evil mass murderer.

TimmyBoy said:
What do you mean "amoral." To me, if you want to be a good leader, you must be willing to set the example, sacrafice your own life for your men and to have unquestionable integrity. Which, frankly speaking, I haven't seen too many leaders like that. I have seen one political leader who is as such, an excellent leader and he was a political leader, which proves that even a politican, can have some kind of integrity and their is no excuse for a lack of integrity in the political leadership. Stalin was not a leader, he was an evil mass murderer.

1) we are talking about world leaders representing nations, not some 2ndLT charging a pillbox.

2)Stalin was a murderer at home-in Foreign policy he was ammoral. that allowed the soviet union to survive the blitz and become a power equal to the USA in terms of military might.

cnredd said:
You speak of the credibility of the author, but would a respected journalist write this without an underlying agenda?

Perhaps without knowing it, Wilson – in taking an interest in this subject – was getting too close to the enormous fraud at the center of the War Party's propaganda campaign.

Today, Ledeen is among the most visible and radical neoconservative ideologues whose passion for a campaign of serial "regime-change" in the Middle East is undiminished by the Iraqi debacle. Just as the Roman senator Cato the Elder finished his perorations with the command "Carthage must be destroyed," so Michael "Creative Destruction" Ledeen closes his hopped-up warmongering essays with "Faster, please!," an exhortation presumably addressed to his confreres in the Bush administration.

Ledeen has kept the neocon faith – and the same friends – for all these years.

Rounding out the distinguished guest list, we have the Italian delegation, consisting of SISMI head honcho Nicolo Pollari, the head of Italy's military intelligence agency, and Italian Defense Minister Antonio Martino, a neocon favorite.

McNulty is delving into a single aspect of the cabal's activities...

The cast of characters involved in Niger-gate is like old home week in the government scandal sweepstakes.

In the course of their campaign of deception...

Before Fitzgerald is done, we'll see the warlords of Washington hauled before a court of the people. We'll hear the whole sordid story of how a band of exiles, at least two foreign intelligence agencies, and a cabal of neoconservatives inside the Pentagon and the vice president's office bamboozled Congress and the American people into going to war. As the indictments come down, so will the elaborate narrative so carefully constructed by the War Party in the run-up to war be exposed as a tissue of fabrication, forgery, and fraud.

I'm sorry...someone so unobjective does not deserve the attention I gave his article...He shows his colors and does not hide them...He comes across as a Conservative who has had a falling out with the Republican Party and wants to take them down with incendiary comments and biased editorials...

Sounds like someone I know...

Of course he has an agenda, which is to help bring Conservatives back into the GOP, and rid the party of the Neocon parasites which have infected it. If you really believe that Bush and his cronies are the Conservatives they claim to be, then I have some swampland here in Texas to sell you at a price you wont believe (how much money do you have?).

Of course, like most of the other Bush supporters, you did not debate the facts, but attacked the author of the article. That is SOP for Bush supporters when the facts are not on their side. However, the facts are going to be the end of the Bushneviks. Time is not on their side, but on the side of the American people now. This will go down in history as our nation's most shameful episode in its more than 200 year history.

Finally, the tactic of attacking authors instead of debating facts is no longer working. After all, how can it work if the facts are so many that they are drowning your side of the argument? Obfuscation has ceased to work, but that leaves a better option open for you. See if you can debunk the FACTS.

LOL, you do buy this mans rhetoric hook line and sinker Dan.:lol:

So......according to you, and your good friend "Rambo", not only will Rove and Libby be found to have leaked the identy of Plame, but will be charged with fraud, and treason?

I'm sorry sir, but as usual, you are stretching just a bit are you not? I always here you talk about addressing the facts, what are those facts, because I can't seem to find them anywhere in that link, not to the charges of fraud, or anything else for that matter. Now don't ignore me, lay out the "facts" in which you are referring to, I honestly don't see any.:confused:

Wilson lied?! Bush lied in the State of the Union!

Sure he may have had reason to believe that the Uranium thing was true, but he ignored the data that suggested that it was false.

Wilson was sent to investigate the claim, but the administration wanted to ignore any data that didn't support war. Filtering intelligence to justify a war should be a crime, but since it isn't I'll settle for the Plame thing.

Neoconservative is not an insult created by liberals. They coined the term themselves and those neoconservatives who are honest claim the term proudly. Fact is, neoconservative policy is often not palatable for most regular folks, whether conservative or otherwise, so a certain amount of "cloaking" has been necessary to make Americans swallow the foreign policy of the Bush administration. Which is textbook neoconservative.

If I were a social conservative, I think I'd be feeling a little hornswoggled right about now.

Simon Moon, your website is very interesting. I may have said that before, but I was just there again and, quite frankly, it blows me away. I think there is more than one massive brain frittering away their downtime on this forum.

mixedmedia said:
Neoconservative is not an insult created by liberals. They coined the term themselves and those neoconservatives who are honest claim the term proudly. Fact is, neoconservative policy is often not palatable for most regular folks, whether conservative or otherwise, so a certain amount of "cloaking" has been necessary to make Americans swallow the foreign policy of the Bush administration. Which is textbook neoconservative.

If I were a social conservative, I think I'd be feeling a little hornswoggled right about now.

Simon Moon, your website is very interesting. I may have said that before, but I was just there again and, quite frankly, it blows me away. I think there is more than one massive brain frittering away their downtime on this forum.

No, it's not an insult, it means "new conservative" you know, kinda like progressive, which some claim some sort of intellectual superiority is attached. I sense that in you, and Simon, I've been to his site to, and while it's well done, it's certainly nothing I have not heard a thousand times over.

No, the only ones doing anything "new" or progressive" these days are in fact neoconservatives, and I say cheers to those great minds, bravo.;)

Oh, and there is nothing to feel cheated about, unless you have been locked in a closet the last three years, everyone knows what the party's agenda was, war, and it got us four more years.;)

Deegan said:
LOL, you do buy this mans rhetoric hook line and sinker Dan.:lol:

So......according to you, and your good friend "Rambo", not only will Rove and Libby be found to have leaked the identy of Plame, but will be charged with fraud, and treason?

I'm sorry sir, but as usual, you are stretching just a bit are you not? I always here you talk about addressing the facts, what are those facts, because I can't seem to find them anywhere in that link, not to the charges of fraud, or anything else for that matter. Now don't ignore me, lay out the "facts" in which you are referring to, I honestly don't see any.:confused:

Just like old times, Deegan. LOL.

I have a proposition for you, that is, if you are up for it. We each have to make up a sig that is self-derogatory, and the loser has to post that sig for a period of 30 days.

If Fitzgerald determines that neither the White House, Cheney's office, nor the Pentagon had a hand in creating the Niger forgery, my sig will read "I am a butthead", and I will keep it up for 30 days. What do you have to offer on your end? I make this bet with you because forums should also be fun, and if I lose, I absolutely positively know that this will be loads of fun for you. Are you willing to take a chance that this might end up being fun for me instead? LOL. If I were a betting man in your shoes........... Wait!! Actually, I am not in your shoes, so you tell me. Wanna bet? If so, what is your offer? :)

Last edited:
danarhea said:
Just like old times, Deegan. LOL.

I have a proposition for you, that is, if you are up for it. We each have to make up a sig that is self-derogatory, and the loser has to post that sig for a period of 30 days.

If Fitzgerald determines that neither the White House, Cheney's office, or the Pentagon had a hand in creating the Niger forgery, my sig will read "I am a butthead", and I will keep it up for 30 days. What do you have to offer on your end? I make this bet with you because forums should also be fun, and if I lose, I absolutely positively know that this will be loads of fun for you. Are you willing to take a chance that this might end up being fun for me instead? LOL. If I was a betting man in your shoes........... Wait!! Actually, I am not in your shoes, so you tell me. Wanna bet? If so, what is your offer? :)

I'll take that bet, but you do know how difficult that is to prove don't you?:shock:

Deegan said:
I'll take that bet, but you do know how difficult that is to prove don't you?:shock:

Fitzgerald will have the final say on that. If there are no indictments stipulating the Niger document was forged by one of the 3 entities mentioned above, and if there is no statement by Fitzgerald to that effect, I will wear "I am a butthead" for 30 days. What will you wear otherwise?

danarhea said:
Fitzgerald will have the final say on that. If there are no indictments stipulating the Niger document was forged by one of the 3 entities mentioned above, and if there is no statement by Fitzgerald to that effect, I will wear "I am a butthead" for 30 days. What will you wear otherwise?

I was wrong, Dan pwned my butt, he now has my scalp.;)

Deegan said:
I was wrong, Dan pwned my butt, he now has my scalp.;)

Damn. You just put me at a huge disadvantage with that. That vs. my simple "I am a butthead". Now you are forcing me to even the playing field. What words do you want in my sig to make it as degrading to me as yours would be to you? I am almost afraid to hear the answer. Hehe.

danarhea said:
Damn. You just put me at a huge disadvantage with that. That vs. my simple "I am a butthead". Now you are forcing me to even the playing field. What words do you want in my sig to make it as degrading to me as yours would be to you? I am almost afraid to hear the answer. Hehe.

Yours is fine, I feel quite confident.......:sinking:

Back
Top Bottom