• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Get a load of this garbage...

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Look at what some looney Martin supporter painted and has on display at the Florida State Capitol.

zim1.jpg

Listen to what this demented woman has to say about it HERE

I don't even know what to say. . .

Something about shooting an unarmed kid bothers some people...

Wow... Still sticking to that line are you... LMAO.

I guess that justifies depicting Zimmerman as a cold blooded killer in you view then?

What is it with the left and their willingness to lie to prop up their beliefs?

What is it with the left and their willingness to lie to prop up their beliefs?

Oh please, like this type of behavior is exclusive to any one part of the political spectrum :roll: And where are lefties mentioned anywhere in this article?

Look at what some looney Martin supporter painted and has on display at the Florida State Capitol.

View attachment 67151884

interesting.... I wonder why the artist decided to completely misrepresent the event in his painting?... it's rather amazing in it's shear dishonesty

folks who look at this will believe Z was standing up firing at TM.. and had no injuries or evidence of the assault that, you know, actually happened.

and I outright reject the idiot theme of " we are all Trayvon Martin".... I'm certainly not Trayvon Martin... I do not even remotely relate to TM.
I'm alive, and I did not assault a person who ended up killing me in self defense.

people done lost their goddamn minds :roll:

it obviously bothers them enough to dispense with common sense, basic legal knowledge, and all shreds of whatever integrity/honesty they once possessed.

What she says is actually not wrong.

Justice, that's what we're sticking for. Justice for you. Justice for me. Justice for everyone. We are all equal.

that's a pretty good statement, if you take in the abstract. it just doesn't apply in this scenario.

View attachment 67151884

On a scale of trolling from one to ten I would give the artist a 6. It is a simple troll directed at the easily butthurt and it really was a bit to easy to award it more points. I give her something for getting it into the state capital, and for being hand painted which you normally do not see trolls like this take the time to actually paint their trolls out. It has the good jab to the zimtards while coming at the issue with a certain faux news honesty. It does have that nuance of using the right wing tactics of distortion of the facts and situation against them so it does have some merit. It certainly did hit it's mark and will irritate the oversensitive zimtards to no end so I could not score it lower. I just could not score it higher based on it's over all simplicity and an all to easy target. That is my opinion as a professional internet troll critic.

Not really sticking to it, it is a factual statement.
Wow... Still sticking to that line are you... LMAO.

I guess that justifies depicting Zimmerman as a cold blooded killer in you view then?

It's a dishonest statement that's only factual because it's incomplete. It mis-characterizes by omission, what actually took place that night and gives a false impression of who's actions were aggressive, and who's actions were defensive... Something you're of course very well aware of.

It's basically the old Clinton strategy of using a factual statement in order to tell a lie, which is precisely why it appeals so much to you. The only difference of course is, that Clinton was trying to deceive the public in order to protect both his marriage and his presidency, while all you're doing is deceiving yourself because you can't face the unpleasant reality that your beliefs have some serious flaws in them.

There's just no other logical reason for your defense of that woman and her blatantly false depiction of the events that occurred that night.

View attachment 67151884

Good Gawd... it's art. Art has always been used to express political discontent and to raise dialog. So many are so used to being spoon fed news, consumerism and party lines that they forget.. art is one part artist intent and one part what the observer brings to it. Art is a physical representation of an emotional point of view, thus the "misrepresentation" of the events may actually be a wider commentary on guns in our culture as a whole.

The fact that the artist left space for observers to add their comments says a lot about the piece. They reactions to the piece says a lot about you...

As a co-worker from West Texas once observed, "God made big men and God made little men. Colonel Colt made 'em all equal." Martin suffered from a terminal case of bad judgment, and you can't fix stupid.

View attachment 67151884

Hmmm, couldn't Zimmerman sue the artist over this "artistic rendition" of the night he shot TM since it is a form of defamation? I mean it does portray him as a brutal killer after all...

Not when that "unarmed kid" is a Teenage druggie Psycho who attacks you, pummeling your face and crushing your skull against the cement.......or doncha geddit ?

Define unarmed, and when you do. Also define what you would do once one is on top of you beating you to possible death.

Good Gawd... it's art. Art has always been used to express political discontent and to raise dialog. So many are so used to being spoon fed news, consumerism and party lines that they forget.. art is one part artist intent and one part what the observer brings to it. Art is a physical representation of an emotional point of view, thus the "misrepresentation" of the events may actually be a wider commentary on guns in our culture as a whole.

The fact that the artist left space for observers to add their comments says a lot about the piece. They reactions to the piece says a lot about you...
It does not need to be at the capital building of my state. Or any state. I think the people that allowed it there need to recuse themselves from their position.

It does not need to be at the capital building of my state. Or any state. I think the people that allowed it there need to recuse themselves from their position.

I respect your right to your opinion... but it is just that. Others obviously had another opinion.

The state capitol is not hallowed ground. It isn't a sacred or sanctified place. It's a place of the people. All the people, of all different opinions.

Viva le difference!

Exactly what is the threat here? Will the capitol fall? Will one party suddenly become moot? Will the building implode? Perhaps you should make the trip to the capitol building and add the above sentiment to the painting in the space provided... while there is still room...

Apparently in your opinion, Z being a cold blooded killer is a "factual statement" ?

I suppose that for you apples being chairs is also a "factual statement" ?

View attachment 67151884

This is art. It represents the point of view of the artist. Try to dredge up just a little depth will ya please.

This is art. It represents the point of view of the artist. Try to dredge up just a little depth will ya please.

I suppose the image of Christ in a bottle of urine is "art".....and, most of us would have to "Try to dredge up just a little depth", huh ?

BTW, I'm an atheist.

Back
Top Bottom