• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gerrymandering being destroyed one state at a time

In yet other words - "Your (GOP) gerrymandering is wrong, but our (DNC) gerrymandering is right and needs to stand."

While right-wingers default to 'both-sides-do-it', overwhelmingly, the only people fighting gerrymandering are people on the left. Gerrymandering needs to go completely.

So many words, yet so little to say.

"Are we better off than 2 years ago"....Absolutely. We no longer have Trump lying to us about how deadly Covid is, while 500,000 Americans die.

We no longer have Trump being Putin's bitch, trying to dismantle NATO for Putin.

We no longer have unqualified buffoons working in the White House, like Jared Kushner and Trump's idiot children. Not to mention Trump himself.

We no longer have a traitor in the White House who tried to overthrow our government on Jan 6. I could go on and on.

Yes, we are much better off.
At least I said some words.

So what is the status of your great 6 jan hoax? Announcing indictments soon? Oh... you need more time for more investigating because nohing against Trump has turned up yet. Well, understandable, I guess, as it's only been 14 months. Certainly understandable.

Stop beating a dead horse and start after the one in the oval office now.

Yeah... NATO is doing fabulous work, just like Biden is. We are absolutely and stunningly much better off than 2 years ago - not because of your twisted logic, but because we are that much closer to ending this Jimmy Carter, II, nightmare in November 2024 when American voters send Biden and the democrats the 2nd part of the message: NEVER AGAIN, part 2. Part 1 is this November.

How anyone thinks that a man with Biden's so-called government experience could get the US into the absolute mess that we are in today is beyond me and unexplainable to school children. No one would ever believe that it is possible for a great and proud county like the US to sink so far, so fast. Not even Obama and his people can believe it.

36 years in the Senate; 8 years as VP -- and this is Biden's best? This is it?? I would expect a hell of a lot more out of someone with that work history besides "Amtrack Joe"! This was really the best candidate the democrats could come up with for the 2020 election? Seriously?

Now many of us at least understand why Biden's "press conferences" have to be scripted -- because the truth is way too painful, totally embarrassing and down right scandelous. I doubt that Biden could recall any single day during his 36 years in the Senate because he must have been asleep. I worked in Wilmington, Delaware, read the local papers and never saw anything stellar that Biden ever did. Family and friends asked me about Biden before the 2020 election as they had barely ever heard of him. 3x run for the WH and his plagerism mental disorder returns and he drops out of the races.

Unless you were being fleeced by Biden to pay for his lunch, you would never know that Biden was at the Senate any particular day.

No way in hell would Iran have taken another potshot at us like yesterday under Trump or Obama. No way. But with Biden - why not? What's the worst that can happen Iran says? More sanctions of course. :rolleyes: Before Biden leaves office, he'll likely put sanctions on literally every country in the world. But they're worthless because Biden does not back them up.

You saw how scared Putin was of bitchy Biden's threats...right? :0

Oh... sorry. I forgot that Putin attacked anyway.

Back
Top Bottom