• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany suspends decision on Nord Stream 2 again

Look an opinion by an adviser to the CEO of Naftogaz, exactly same as it would be the case if it was from an adviser to CEO of Gazprom, has to clearly stated as such. You tried to pass it off as an independent, objective editorial by Natural Gas World.

It's also possible that you were so tickled at the article, as it agreed with you on all points, that you failed to notice it was by an adviser to Naftogaz CEO.

That was, to put it mildly, a little unethical of you.
No PutinTrumpRower has standing to judge anyone over here in respect of ethics or anything of value to include moral values especially. I presented the content of the piece as it was which is good, nothing more -- plus I always provide the link to excerpted material.

Ukraine is the sole target of Putin and his far superior armed forces that make it a mismatch so hearing from their leaders directly is of the greatest importance and value. Further, how Putin's 1930s totally discredited aggressions affect Europe, the EU, NATO are of a great importance indeed. It's always good to hear good things from the good guys which is why I brought the article to our common attention.

I suspected he works in the US liquid gas industry seeing how passionate he gets triggerd with this topic ;)
That's an own goal if there ever was one.

I have nothing to do with the energy industry, not past, present, future.

In Army ROTC at uni my focus was National Security & Strategic Studies which carried over into my post military civilian life and work, although not entirely or as a career. So you're not even in the right black forest over there in the land of the forever restless and always dangerous ones.

No PutinTrumpRower has standing to judge anyone over here in respect of ethics or anything of value to include moral values especially. I presented the content of the piece as it was which is good, nothing more -- plus I always provide the link to excerpted material.

Ukraine is the sole target of Putin and his far superior armed forces that make it a mismatch so hearing from their leaders directly is of the greatest importance and value. Further, how Putin's 1930s totally discredited aggressions affect Europe, the EU, NATO are of a great importance indeed. It's always good to hear good things from the good guys which is why I brought the article to our common attention.

It was a good article from the Ukrainian point of view. The adviser to Naftogaz CEO made as compelling a case as can be made. Nevertheless, it was the Naftogaz point of view. That is what you should have pointed out. You gave the impression it was an objective view by a party with no dog in the fight.

It was a good article from the Ukrainian point of view. The adviser to Naftogaz CEO made as compelling a case as can be made. Nevertheless, it was the Naftogaz point of view. That is what you should have pointed out. You gave the impression it was an objective view by a party with no dog in the fight.
You seem to have missed that I listed some of the partners of the publisher of the Naftogaz adviser's article, ie, Natural Gas World.

Among 'em were: Center for European Policy Analysis, Stratfor, RusEnergy, Atlantic Council. So what's become your campaign to build a case is set on quicksand from its beginnings.

If it so happens you're ignoring instead of missing then that would be deliberate and a waste of time to all concerned. Either way it's the kind of thing that occurs when one has found himself desperate for arguments. Herr Hick in his desperation took to throwing his own stuff against the wall. You guys know you need better content and material yet you've also found out it doesn't exist.

Putin's promise is the same as a communist promise or a nazi promise.

Worth nothing.

In fact count on the opposite from 'em.

Russia Hasn’t Raised Gas Supply To Europe Despite Putin’s Promise​

Russia has not materially increased natural gas supply via its pipelines to Europe, despite assurances from Russian President Vladimir Putin that Gazprom would start sending more gas. In November, Russian gas supply to Europe was volatile and low or non-existent on some days, and at times reversed to flow eastward from Poland. The uncertainty has kept European benchmark gas prices volatile over the past month.

Russia’s inconsistency is likely linked to the Nord Stream 2 approval, Poland’s Climate and Environment Minister, Anna Moskwa, told Bloomberg in an interview this week.
“Until the issue of Nord Stream 2 is finalized, we cannot be sure of Gazprom’s behavior,” the minister said. “We’re convinced this is a mechanism linked to the certification process. And the certification process will still take some time,” she added.

The only legal punishment under both German law and EU law were Gazprom/NS2 to begin operating the pipeline without certification by both the German regulator and the EU Commission, each of which is opposed, is a fine of EUR 1 million. That would be it.

However, even Putin doesn't have the balls to order the pipeline to begin flowing gas into Europe without certification approval by both the German regulator and the EU Commission. And with Putin apparently preparing to make his Russo-German Axis final military move against Ukraine, NATO, EU, the USA, Putin believes he can only gain by closing off Ukraine as a potential supplier.

Biden will continue to do nothing to stop NS2 given viable reports Merkel threatened to pull Germany out of NATO if Biden continued Trump's sanctions that would have killed the pipeline for sure. After all, Trump was welcoming of Germany withdrawing from NATO while to Biden it would be a geostrategic nightmare. It is nonetheless fact that Germany has become as much a Russian ally as it is a founding member of NATO. Moreso at this point.

So we'll need to await the arrival very soon of the new coalition Traffic Light government that is divided on Russia, with SPD subservient to the Kremlin over decades while the Greens and FDP oppose the Russian tyrany.

Last edited:
The only legal punishment under both German law and EU law were Gazprom/NS2 to begin operating the pipeline without certification by both the German regulator and the EU Commission, each of which is opposed, is a fine of EUR 1 million. That would be it.

However, even Putin doesn't have the balls to order the pipeline to begin flowing gas into Europe without certification approval by both the German regulator and the EU Commission.

wow Talk about having balls for brains! Way things are right now Putin's has a strong hand, and best play is: Nord Stream 2 not operational is actually very good in the short term, it helps keep gas prices up, and an internal crisis in Germany as soon gas giants will begin battling green adocates; maintain the pressure on Ukraine's neck, but without actually attacking, it won't be long before some in the EU and Nato, not to talk of Zelensky, crack from the relentless tension.

The last thing Putin wanna do is do a bone bonehead thing like forcing gas on Germans by paying that insignificant fine. There is no upside to it. It will only bring gas prices down and reduction of revenues for Russia. It will let the Green Fraulein off the hook, as she can then turn up hands and say: well, the Russians opened the gas spigot, what am I supposed to do, shut it back off?

I don't think Russia will attack in the short term. By which I mean in the next six months or so. But it will not let up the pressure on Ukraine however. If things stay that way, Putin gets everything he wants for the moment. Just for the moment. I don't think the bear wants the whole Ukrainian carcass at moment. That will cause too much indigestion. The bear will settle for the feet [Crimea] and the rump [Donbass]. The Stepan Banderas portion of UKraine will continue for a while longer. But the bear will be back. You can bet on that.

Now that is if everything goes the dictator's way. That is not guaranteed.

Ukraine may also see clearly the game Putin is playing and come to the correct conclusion that inaction is not in her interest. She will not be swallowed whole. But the bear will keep coming back for another piece of the carcass. That is if Ukraine does nothing. Ukraine may also in that case hazard a war, counting on the US public guarantees to her.

It really sucks to share borders with Russia. Ukraine appears to be having the worst experience of all. And the nightmare is far from over. Putin appears to have made Ukraine a priority.

You seem to have missed that I listed some of the partners of the publisher of the Naftogaz adviser's article, ie, Natural Gas World.

Among 'em were: Center for European Policy Analysis, Stratfor, RusEnergy, Atlantic Council. So what's become your campaign to build a case is set on quicksand from its beginnings.

If it so happens you're ignoring instead of missing then that would be deliberate and a waste of time to all concerned. Either way it's the kind of thing that occurs when one has found himself desperate for arguments. Herr Hick in his desperation took to throwing his own stuff against the wall. You guys know you need better content and material yet you've also found out it doesn't exist.

These were your exact words:

"This is an editorial from the highly regarded newsletter of Natural Gas World which has taken a side which is rare indeed, if not unprecedented", Tangmo.

It was NOT an editorial by Natural Gas World. It was an opinion by Naftogaz CEO's sidekick. You tried to pass it off as the editorial of a third unbiased party.

wow Talk about having balls for brains! Way things are right now Putin's has a strong hand, and best play is: Nord Stream 2 not operational is actually very good in the short term, it helps keep gas prices up, and an internal crisis in Germany as soon gas giants will begin battling green adocates; maintain the pressure on Ukraine's neck, but without actually attacking, it won't be long before some in the EU and Nato, not to talk of Zelensky, crack from the relentless tension.

The last thing Putin wanna do is do a bone bonehead thing like forcing gas on Germans by paying that insignificant fine. There is no upside to it. It will only bring gas prices down and reduction of revenues for Russia. It will let the Green Fraulein off the hook, as she can then turn up hands and say: well, the Russians opened the gas spigot, what am I supposed to do, shut it back off?

I don't think Russia will attack in the short term. By which I mean in the next six months or so. But it will not let up the pressure on Ukraine however. If things stay that way, Putin gets everything he wants for the moment. Just for the moment. I don't think the bear wants the whole Ukrainian carcass at moment. That will cause too much indigestion. The bear will settle for the feet [Crimea] and the rump [Donbass]. The Stepan Banderas portion of UKraine will continue for a while longer. But the bear will be back. You can bet on that.

Now that is if everything goes the dictator's way. That is not guaranteed.

Ukraine may also see clearly the game Putin is playing and come to the correct conclusion that inaction is not in her interest. She will not be swallowed whole. But the bear will keep coming back for another piece of the carcass. That is if Ukraine does nothing. Ukraine may also in that case hazard a war, counting on the US public guarantees to her.

It really sucks to share borders with Russia. Ukraine appears to be having the worst experience of all. And the nightmare is far from over. Putin appears to have made Ukraine a priority.
You are anti liberal in opposition to the historical Western tradition, heritage, culture, civilization.

One of many proofs is that you deride the person you call the "Green Lady" Annalena Baerbock, the Greens coleader and party candidate for chancellor -- shortly to become Foreign Minister -- who is an Atlanticist who favors strengthening NATO and getting a better deal out of China than Merkel ever even thought of trying.

You and Polonium Putin are two peas in a pod.

Zero credibility among democrats small d of the Western traditions, culture, civilization.

Carry on then as you will.

You are anti liberal in opposition to the historical Western tradition, heritage, culture, civilization.

One of many proofs is that you deride the person you call the "Green Lady" Annalena Baerbock, the Greens coleader and party candidate for chancellor -- shortly to become Foreign Minister -- who is an Atlanticist who favors strengthening NATO and getting a better deal out of China than Merkel ever even thought of trying.

You and Polonium Putin are two peas in a pod.

Zero credibility among democrats small d of the Western traditions, culture, civilization.

Carry on then as you will.

I also like Otto von Bismarck

These were your exact words:

"This is an editorial from the highly regarded newsletter of Natural Gas World which has taken a side which is rare indeed, if not unprecedented", Tangmo.

It was NOT an editorial by Natural Gas World. It was an opinion by Naftogaz CEO's sidekick. You tried to pass it off as the editorial of a third unbiased party.
Your rote recitations fail.

I also like Otto von Bismarck
Say something to me I don't already know thx.

Bismarck was indeed solicitous of Russia.

His Pax Europa of a Russo-German Axis.

The Poland foreign minister has already referenced the Nord Stream pipeline into Germany becoming the Russia gas hub of Europe as the new Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

Say something to me I don't already know thx.

Bismarck was indeed solicitous of Russia.

His Pax Europa of a Russo-German Axis.

The Poland foreign minister has already referenced the Nord Stream pipeline into Germany becoming the Russia gas hub of Europe as the new Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

The EU and Nato may yet rue the day they expanded eastwards. Poland appears to have been an Article 5 waiting to happen.

The EU and Nato may yet rue the day they expanded eastwards. Poland appears to have been an Article 5 waiting to happen.
You keep on swinging and missing cause this time it's Russia and Germany divvying up Ukraine.

Which is why Poland and Ukraine are hanging tough and tight on this one. As the Poland foreign minister said, Molotov-Ribbentrop redux.

Russian muscle and German triumph of the will again to subdue and lord over Europe, this time for good as the duo see it, ie, in Bismarckian terms of course. Starting with Ukraine this time while Poland remains there for the taking, as always eh.

This never goes well for you guys however. Two world wars and a cold war plus Russia collapsed twice in the 20th century yet you guys over there never learn. It's like y'all walk through a field full of mules with a sign on your back, "Kick Me."

You keep on swinging and missing cause this time it's Russia and Germany divvying up Ukraine.

I know Russia wants its Russian piece of Ukraine back. I am not sure what you think Germany wants.

Which is why Poland and Ukraine are hanging tough and tight on this one. As the Poland foreign minister said, Molotov-Ribbentrop redux.

Interesting times ahead for Germany's incoming traffic light coalition. :)

Russian muscle and German triumph of the will again to subdue and lord over Europe, this time for good as the duo see it, ie, in Bismarckian terms of course. Starting with Ukraine this time while Poland remains there for the taking, as always eh.

This never goes well for you guys however. Two world wars and a cold war plus Russia collapsed twice in the 20th century yet you guys over there never learn. It's like y'all walk through a field full of mules with a sign on your back, "Kick Me."

Russia collapsed along with Ukraine.

I know Russia wants its Russian piece of Ukraine back. I am not sure what you think Germany wants.

Interesting times ahead for Germany's incoming traffic light coalition. :)

Russia collapsed along with Ukraine.
Which means you'll never know.

For the record the Russo-German Axis wants control of Europe, the end of NATO and the USA out.

I'd like to say it will never happen yet Biden's too stupid to recognize it and Trump with his Republicans are too subservient of Putin to want to stop it.

Which means you'll never know.

For the record the Russo-German Axis wants control of Europe, the end of NATO and the USA out.

I accept that that is your reading of the situation.

I'd like to say it will never happen yet Biden's too stupid to recognize it and Trump with his Republicans are too subservient of Putin to want to stop it.

Nato will be just fine. It is not so much that Putin has the better of Nato than that Nato is ill suited, and never was intended to be an expansionist military alliance.

I accept that that is your reading of the situation.

Nato will be just fine. It is not so much that Putin has the better of Nato than that Nato is ill suited, and never was intended to be an expansionist military alliance.
NATO is doing fine despite Germany cozying up with Moscow during Merkel's obvious campaign to become BFF with Putin. On NS2 Merkel delivered big time for Putin and the Boyz in the Kremlin. Although some CDU parliamentarians didn't join the BFF society Merkel brought most of the CDU executive government with her and over to the Dark Side.

Now the long time Russia Hugging SPD walks hand in hand with CDU and Putin; AfD and Die Linke are Putin's Pets which leaves the Greens and Free Democrats free of Putin and Beijing on foreign and energy policy, trade and investment etc.

A post election Kantar poll found Germans consider the USA to be their most important foreign policy partner and that 71% say German-US relations are good or very good, contrasted to 18% who said this during Trump's term as potus. Still it wuz good to see Trump shat all over Merkel during his time.

Projections by the Kremlin Mafia for the start of gas flowing through NS2 have inverted.

They've gone from Kremlin saying when the flow of gas will begin to the expected date of inauguration becoming a bust.

First it was October 1st that turned out to be wishful thinking and nothing but.

In mid November the German regulator suspended consideration of certification unless and until the Swiss registered Gazprom complied with German law, ie, set up in Germany.

Gazprom's new date to inaugurate a flow of gas became March, 2022.

Now the German regulator says possible certification -- if it occurs -- won't happen during the first half of next year.

Nord Stream 2 won't go live in first half of 2022, German regulator warns​

• No decisions on Nord Stream 2 expected in H1 - German regulator
  • Review period will restart once documents have been submitted
  • Russia had hoped certification would be given in spring - RIA
DUESSELDORF/FRANKFURT, Dec 16 (Reuters) - The German energy regulator's eagerly-awaited decision on fully certifying the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline won't come in the first half of next year, it said on Thursday, in a setback for the Russian project that has sparked global political tensions. "There will be no decisions in the first half (of 2022)," Bundesnetzagentur (BNetzA) President Jochen Homann said with regard to the certification process. Russia's foreign ministry last week said it hoped the Gazprom-led pipeline would receive its certification in the spring, RIA news agency reported.

Nord Stream 2 Ghost Town Receiving Station in Griefswald on the Baltic coast of Germany.
L7NS3E6AORPFZDPFNI47BDHYEM.jpg

So far only grief

BNetzA said the operating company of Nord Stream 2 had started the process of setting up a subsidiary in Germany as required under German law. It had halted its certification process - originally due to run until Jan. 8 - last month, pending the creation of the German subsidiary to comply with the law. This creation has been initiated by Nord Stream 2, Homann said. "This is not in our hands. Nord Stream AG alone is making that decision," he said. Once the BNetzA has made a decision it will go to the European Union, which will then have another two months to review it, a period that can be extended by a further two months if needed. Elena Burmistrova, the head of Gazprom Export, told Reuters it was "difficult to answer" when asked when Nord Stream 2 would start selling gas.

The new Ampere Coalition government new Foreign Minister Annelena Baerbock of the anti pipeline Greens has been raising NS2 hell since taking over the first week of December. Even SPD chancellor Scholz whose party is a long time and notorious Russia Hugging bunch has lain low about NS2, mumbling only when pressed and pressed some more he favors it. Scholz is firm however in putting Putin on notice that any "escalation" of military activity in Ukraine will have "consequences."

The pattern is clear: in the morning Scholz says there will be consequences and in the afternoon Baerbock asserts unequivocally the pipeline cannot be commissioned if Ukraine sovereignty is breached further and because NS2 registered in Switzerland and owned by Gazprom does not comply with German law. Nor does it comply with the EU Gas Directive of 2019, nor does it comply with the anti monopoly EU Third Energy Package in effect since 2012.

Putin knew when he began Nord Stream it did not comply with the EU Third Energy Package against monopoly. Indeed, Putin had always intended to muscle and blackmail his way into building the geostrategic pipeline and to get about his business of blackmailing the continent he covets.

Last edited:
This is in contrast to the head of the energy committee of the Russian Dupka who said loudly the other day the NS2 pipeline would begin delivering gas to Gazprom's Europe hub of Germany on or about Jan. 8th.

The Russian member of the Kremlin Mafia said that while the German regulator has suspended its certification process and examination until July, Gazprom will "definitely" begin moving gas through the pipeline and into Germany next month.

January 8th was the original projected date for the German regulator to issue its decision on certification. Once the regulator announced a suspension of the proceedings due to legal reasons however, the Jan. 8th expected date went down the crapper in one big Russian swoosh.

Nord Stream 2 can be put into operation only after certification — German ministry

Earlier, it was reported that if energy infrastructure operators want to use it before certification is complete, then penalties will be imposed

The full picture of the Nord Stream 2 Ghost Town receiving station in Griefswald Germany, the Baltic Coast
1341955.jpg

Good Grief

The certification of Nord Stream 2 has now been suspended, and the pipeline can only be put into operation after the completion of this process, a spokeswoman of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy of Germany told reporters in Berlin on Monday. "The certification has not yet been completed. Until this happens, Nord Stream 2 cannot be put into operation," she said.

In mid-November, Germany’s Federal Network Agency announced that the certification of the Nord Stream 2 operator had been suspended until Nord Stream 2 AG, headquartered in the Swiss city of Zug, transfers the share capital related to the German segment to a German subsidiary. Nord Stream 2 AG decided to create a subsidiary in accordance with German law, which will become the owner and operator of the German section of the pipeline. When the certification is resumed, the German Federal Network Agency must determine whether the subsidiary complies with German and European regulations.

However and as the Kremlin Mafia's Gazprom continues to look at a EUR 12billion "investment ruin" or outright bankruptcy Putin knows the project cannot wait until July at the soonest. The whole mess that is 3 years past its start date and in deep debt hasn't any income. Worse too is that because of US sanctions by Trump (lifted by Biden) the five European investors pulled out the past January, ie, they ceased providing loans to Gazprom that totaled EUR 1bn per traunch.

Plus Putin can't wait to July for only the German regulator to issue its decision given the EU Commission then reviews the ruling by the German regulator which additional and grander review will take the project into a fourth year of delay and cost overruns.

Indeed, Putin needs to get the gas flowing now if he has a geostrategic plan and nefarious design to invade Ukraine for a second time by the end of January as US military intelligence assesses his intentions to be. Germany and US have made clear the pipeline project will never be permitted to start if Putin takes additional "escalation" of military action against Ukraine while certification is still under review in Germany.

Projections by the Kremlin Mafia
The Mafia is in Berlin and in Brussels(and in Washington). Ordinary people will run out of patience with all these overly stupid politicians brainwashed by Washington and the "greens" , they may end up lynched for all these stupid political games that most people in the EU don't really care about - but which drive energy prices to crazy levels!

The Mafia is in Berlin and in Brussels(and in Washington). Ordinary people will run out of patience with all these overly stupid politicians brainwashed by Washington and the "greens" , they may end up lynched for all these stupid political games that most people in the EU don't really care about - but which drive energy prices to crazy levels!
OTT post thx anyway but no thx.

Putin controls the flow of gas supply and he has consciously and malevolently declined to meet the demand in Europe for months to include allowing reserves to be depleted beginning during the summer.

It's called geopolitical leveraging, manipulation of pricing and blackmail into forcing Europe to accept the immediate and unconditional approval of NS2 as the monopoly Putin intends it to be.

The German regulator is imposing the rule of law on Putin and His Kremlin Gazprom Mafia.

It's blatant heavy handed Putin & Kremlin Gazprom Mafia blackmail against Germany and Europe, EU, NATO and the USA.

Putin has had to go immediately to blackmail to try to get the German regulator to certify the Nord Stream 2 AG pipeline.

No doubt Putin & the Kremlin Mafia had hoped to get certified without difficulty and then use geostrategic blackmail against Ukraine in particular but against the EU & NATO on the issue of Ukraine. Then on other issues against Europe, EU, NATO.

But Putin et al had to lay their blackmail cards on the table the moment they had to report to the dealer in Germany.

Russian gas flows to Germany via Yamal-Europe stop, Gascade data shows​

Russian gas flows to Germany via the Yamal-Europe pipeline stopped on Tuesday morning, data from German network operator Gascade showed.

The flows via the pipeline, a major route for Russian gas to Europe, have stopped after falling from Saturday. Gazprom, the Russian gas export monopoly, has not booked capacity for exports via the Yamal pipeline for Tuesday.

Europeans have made clear however they're into standing up against Putin and the Kremlin Mafia for the long haul, ie, through the winter.

It's blatant heavy handed Putin & Kremlin Gazprom Mafia blackmail against Germany and Europe, EU, NATO and the USA.

But Putin et al had to lay their blackmail cards on the table the moment they had to report to the dealer in Germany.

Russian gas flows to Germany via Yamal-Europe stop, Gascade data shows​

Ok, Tango,

Why do you want any Russian gas going to Europe at all? Why stop only at Nord Stream 2? Nord Stream 2 is already blocked. That is a step towards crippling Russia. Shutting Yamal-Europe lines is the logical next step, no? Shutting Nord Stream 2 and Yamal-Europe will significantly cut Russian income, if not fatally crippling Russia. Is that not what you want?

It seems to me like a logical next step to bankrupting Nord Stream 2 is to slam shut the transits through Poland and Ukraine. Instead you want maximum use by Russia. Is there not some kind of disconnect in your revendications?

Ok, Tango,
Why do you want any Russian gas going to Europe at all? Why stop only at Nord Stream 2? Nord Stream 2 is already blocked. That is a step towards crippling Russia. Shutting Yamal-Europe lines is the logical next step, no? Shutting Nord Stream 2 and Yamal-Europe will significantly cut Russian income, if not fatally crippling Russia. Is that not what you want?

It seems to me like a logical next step to bankrupting Nord Stream 2 is to slam shut the transits through Poland and Ukraine. Instead you want maximum use by Russia. Is there not some kind of disconnect in your revendications?
Putin has already shut off the flow of gas to Germany and Europe that transits pipelines through Poland. Putin and the Kremlin Krime Mafia did that more than a week ago. It's their choice and decision exclusively.

Gas pipelines through Ukraine have been operating at 30% capacity for several months, beginning during the summer when Putin also stopped replenishing Ukraine's numerous and massive underground reserve tanks that are the most numerous and have the greatest capacity in all of Europe. This action is the sole choice and decision of Moscow exclusively.

Kremlin meanwhile is adding to its 100,000 armed forces at the Ukraine border. Large mechanized units are arriving by rail from the Central Military District while other significant units from the St. Petersburg garrison are streaming into Kursk some 100km from the Ukraine border.

As to your pretend inquiries, they are in fact presumptive and assertive declaratory statements that are badly disguised as interrogatories. Your imperative statements even have the false flag of question marks. The Russian flag of course.

Back
Top Bottom