• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany Says Kremlin Critic Navalny Was Poisoned With Novichok

I give you only 2 out of 10 for trolling.

Both Syria and the Syrian opposition used Sarin in Syria.

The Syrian Army was big on barrel bombs containing Chlorine.

Those are the facts.

Did you see the Video of Nawalny in the aircraft?

He like "ouch ouch ouch"

I heared Novichok is quite harsh but he did act like a Teletubbie

Did you see the Video of Nawalny in the aircraft?

He like "ouch ouch ouch"

I heared Novichok is quite harsh but he did act like a Teletubbie

Post the video.

Back in the U.S.S.R.

As we all know, if a foreign agent does not work well for the interests of the owner in Russia alive, then he will work dead, or, as in the case of Navalny - half-dead..
For the West, Navalny is more valuable when he is poisoned, than when it is operational, because when he is operational, with his efficiency tending to zero, he is more helpful for the Kremlin.

Last edited:
:roll: So many claims. But when you ask for the evidence.....

Nothing. Zero. Bupkis.

Just the sound of crickets.

I'll post the photo of the cup of tea (that you've already seen along with the rest of the world) when you post the far more important evidence of the Novichok poisoning.

As you say ....... So many claims. But when you ask for the evidence.....

Nothing.

I'll post the photo of the cup of tea (that you've already seen along with the rest of the world) when you post the far more important evidence of the Novichok poisoning.

As you say ....... So many claims. But when you ask for the evidence.....

You are the one who claimed to have a photo.

Obviously, you were lying as you always do.

When all measures to stop North Stream-2 were exhausted, the US, as the initiator of the project stop, ordered its European henchmen to take hostages.
Germany, which tried to resist America, has already agreed to stop the project undr US threats. But then it will be a stop because of Germany. Therefore, Berlin is trying hard to pretend that the project will be stopped due to the fault of the Russian Federation, which" poisoned " Navalny, in the hope that it will pass

Last edited:
:roll:

Isn't this special. A far-right German teaming up with a Stalinist.

Strange bedfellows. Brings a tear to the eye.

Who profits from scaring and/or killing journalists critical of the Putin regime?
Your vile politicians.
Simpletons who fervently believed in a chemical attack by Assad, when moderate terrorists took samples of "sarin" with their bare hands, will gladly swallow a story about the remnants of "Novichok" on the clothes of a famous fraudster and his bottle, passed by perfectly healthy relatives.

You are the one who claimed to have a photo.

Obviously, you were lying as you always do.

The photo of Navalny with his cup of tea has been provided to western media by Navalny's entourage.

You've seen it, and if you haven't then you're not missing anything.

I'm not posting that which is widely available and can be easily found, so don't accuse me of lying ....... that's dis-ingenuous and I expect better of you. You're capable of more, so don't lower yourself to Chagos' gutter.

Your vile politicians.
Simpletons who fervently believed in a chemical attack by Assad, when moderate terrorists took samples of "sarin" with their bare hands, will gladly swallow a story about the remnants of "Novichok" on the clothes of a famous fraudster and his bottle, passed by perfectly healthy relatives.

Our politicians don't profit from scared RUSSIANS.

And the OPCW disagrees with in regards to Syrian.

The photo of Navalny with his cup of tea has been provided to western media by Navalny's entourage.

Then post it. And make sure there is ample proof that Navalny drank from it in Tomsk :yes:

Then post it. And make sure there is ample proof that Navalny drank from it in Tomsk :yes:

Not playing silly games RV.

It's western shills who insist he was poisoned, and probably from this cup.

We're still waiting for any evidence from Germany.

Not playing silly games RV.

So. No picture of the teacup, and no proof Navalny drank from it.

Just a disinformation assertion by you.

This is why I call out Russians such as yourself.

Given the choice between believing German government statements or Kremlin statements, most people will go with the German government statements every time.

The Kremlin lost all credibility long, long ago.

And Germany is rushing to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navalny of course is not a threat to Putin and never has been.

Navalny has never been elected to anything, his support is languishing and less than 5%.

Navalny is far more popular in the West than in Russia.

Navalny is not the 'leading opposition' figure - he's a foreign puppet with dubious views and dubious behaviour.

In the real world outside the western bubbles, everybody can see what you point out. If Novichuk had been used then Navalny would be dead and the people around him on the aircraft would be seriously ill. The whole story is falling flat and it looks like the West is talking to itself in its echo chamber - but the international community has got the measure of the group of states that lied about WMD in Iraq in order ot start a murderous disastrous war.

Americans - nobody listens to you people any more. Your image is tarnished beyond repair.

We’ll see when you need us more than you need the Russians. If it never happens, there will be no great loss for us.

We’ll see when you need us more than you need the Russians. If it never happens, there will be no great loss for us.

Since we'll never pay Westphalian what the Russian mafia does for his Kremlin propaganda (little as that pay may be), he won't be needing us at all.

He knows who butters his bread.

You've seen it, and if you haven't then you're not missing anything.

I'm not posting that which is widely available and can be easily found, so don't accuse me of lying ....... that's dis-ingenuous and I expect better of you. You're capable of more, so don't lower yourself to Chagos' gutter.
Oh dear, miffed, are we?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom