• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany Says Kremlin Critic Navalny Was Poisoned With Novichok

Young fans of conspiracy theory should be reminded that there are dozens, if not hundreds of simple ways to eliminate an undesirable person, just look at the causes of the deaths of business partners of Willie Browder or "accidents" with people who poked their noses into the affairs of Hillary Clinton.

"The OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons - Wikipedia) is seriously concerned about reports of Navalny's poisoning with a nerve agent"
This is the same OPCW that actually falsified the report on the chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma.
Apparently, the Navalny in Germany were rescued by activists of the "White helmets". Only they are able to work with the most dangerous combat poisons without personal protective equipment.

US Senator, Republican Tom Сotton:
"Stop the Nord Stream 2 pipeline to hold the Russians accountable for Navalny's poisoning."
The puzzle is already forming, don't you think? SH

"Underwear of Navalny was treated with "novichok" poison" (c) some moron
In the case of Alexey, speaking of underwear that was profusely smeared with "novichok", it is not quite correct to talk only about underpants. It could have been a bra:
earthy boy names
-
Okay, I understand when Colin Powell waved a test tube with detergent at the UN. Well, or Poroshenko waiving with "russian passports" and a piece of the bus. And what to wave in this case? Underwear? From a high podium to the whole world? That's why they don't provide any evidence.

Navalny of course is not a threat to Putin and never has been.

His ideas and expose's of Putin's corruption are a threat. That was what he was doing in Tomsk. Collecting more evidence of regime corruption.

Obviously, Putin wants the world to know that he signed off on a hit of Navalny. That is what happens when someone like him is given "dictator for life" status.

"The OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons - Wikipedia) is seriously concerned about reports of Navalny's poisoning with a nerve agent"
This is the same OPCW that actually falsified the report on the chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma.
Apparently, the Navalny in Germany were rescued by activists of the "White helmets". Only they are able to work with the most dangerous combat poisons without personal protective equipment.

You mean the same OPCW that Russia desperately tried to prevent from pointing fingers?

Pointing fingers at who is responsible for chemical attacks.

Oh, those brave and undaunted "White helmets" who, with their bare hands and walking in their sandals, cleared the streets of the deadly military poison Sarin... Who resurrected the dead, sarin-poisoned people who later smiled at the camera, still dusted with this deadly poison... Of course, they deserved an "Oscar" for their performance! Just as Obama earned the Nobel peace prize...

Oh, those brave and undaunted "White helmets" who, with their bare hands and walking in their sandals, cleared the streets of the deadly military poison Sarin... Who resurrected the dead, sarin-poisoned people who later smiled at the camera, still dusted with this deadly poison... Of course, they deserved an "Oscar" for their performance! Just as Obama earned the Nobel peace prize...

What I just read had to be one of the stupidest thing this week.

Did anyone claim the White Helmets cleared anyplace of Sarin?

And what are you babbling about being "dusted" by Sarin??

My first reaction was, "Are you kidding?" but then I remembered that all the information you get comes from" fake news." so I'll just give you some links.
Syria: Boy in White Helmets FAKE Chemical Attack Video Reveals Truth - YouTube
BBC producer claims Syria gas attack footage was 'staged' - CGTN
"...The BBC journalist noted that no fatalities were reported from the Douma hospital while confirming that an attack had taken place but there was no evidence that the deadly chemical sarin was used in that attack as was widely reported by BBC and other mainstream Western media."
White Helmets' bizarre ‘mannequin challenge’ in Syrian warzone - YouTube

You can find much more yourself if you ask the Internet the right questions.

My first reaction was, "Are you kidding?" but then I remembered that all the information you get comes from" fake news." so I'll just give you some links.
"...The BBC journalist noted that no fatalities were reported from the Douma hospital while confirming that an attack had taken place but there was no evidence that the deadly chemical sarin was used in that attack as was widely reported by BBC and other mainstream Western media."

The OPCW is not the Syrian White Helmets as much as you would like it to be. It is located in Europe.

Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

Douma?

Douma wasn't Sarin.

Please try to keep your lies straight.

Try again.

Douma?

Douma wasn't Sarin.
This is the thing - Sarin wasn't anywhere, but in movie creation of Oskar winning crew of "White helmets". You see, the degeneration of the wsestern elite, political and cultural, reduces the standards for their accomplices in the Third world - no longer need to invent anything special, the simplest and illogical lie will be easily accepted and assimilated by the audience of the West. Pathetic picture.

This is the thing - Sarin wasn't anywhere, but in movie creation of Oskar winning crew of "White helmets". You see, the degeneration of the wsestern elite, political and cultural, reduces the standards for their accomplices in the Third world - no longer need to invent anything special, the simplest and illogical lie will be easily accepted and assimilated by the audience of the West. Pathetic picture.

Reality disagrees with you.

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

You see, Fake news for US citizens not only TV, newspapers and magazines, but also Internet and everything associated with news in it. You may be able to trust the news about what color underwear some Britney Spears is wearing, But anything above the waist should be severely questioned and suspected, and it's best to treat the news as lie until proven otherwise. And proved not by the american press.

To "silence" Navalny, who was blabbering on YouTube, the regime poisoned him. "Novichok" of course.

Now, instead of Navalny, all Western politicians are blabbering, and not in YouTube.

You can make a political regime look "cruel", but you can't make it look stupid. Not in the case with Putin. Otherwise you look stupid.

:roll:

Moscow is not stupid. But the Kremlin IS exceedingly cruel.

You see, Fake news for US citizens not only TV, newspapers and magazines, but also Internet and everything associated with news in it. You may be able to trust the news about what color underwear some Britney Spears is wearing, But anything above the waist should be severely questioned and suspected, and it's best to treat the news as lie until proven otherwise. And proved not by the american press.

I give you only 2 out of 10 for trolling.

Both Syria and the Syrian opposition used Sarin in Syria.

The Syrian Army was big on barrel bombs containing Chlorine.

Those are the facts.

His ideas and expose's of Putin's corruption are a threat.

Apple's value dropped by $180 billion in one day. It's a pity that this is not in Russia, and then you could write something like " Russia is a colossus on clay feet"

Back
Top Bottom