• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany rejects multi billion $ Helicopter deal with Boeing and Lockheed

That's your best post for capitalization in English that I've seen by you. Far and away so.

Keep up the great work cause it eliminates the distraction to some of missing capitalization consistently if not every time.

I don't support Trump in virtually all things except on China and Germany each of which Trump being Himself hates. Myself, I simply reject each of you, ie, China and Germany. Further, anyone who believes the USA will connect with Russia to subdue China has missed the fact USA doesn't need Russia to subsume China.

Well sucks to be you. Germany is the 2nd strongest western nation.

You say you reject us, so what sense does this rubbish have? It means we are right.

Well sucks to be you. Germany is the 2nd strongest western nation.

You say you reject us, so what sense does this rubbish have? It means we are right.

Your "we" includes the Your AfD of course that thrives in your native state of Thurengen.

Your "we" includes the Your AfD of course that thrives in your native state of Thurengen.

The we includes all german parties. The rejectio of trumpistan is the unifying force from left to right.

Fun fact, Spain, Italy, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, the Baltic States and Britain combined still have a weaker economy than Germany.

Thats the way to get out of it. Germany runs on a 60 billion budget surplus.

Internal they say its a snub because USA behavior. You dont spend your money in a shop where you get insulted.

The last cancellation showed that as well. The F-35 was cancelled and then someone more expensive was brought on the road.

Merkel is hellbend to not give a single cent to the US.

As foreign minister Maas said, this will also not change after Trump. Trump showed that USA is not trustworthy and it must be important to dont depend on them.

The helicopter cancellation is interesting though, because no other hevy lift option exists and some believed Merkel might jump over her shadow for practical reasons.

That she chose to rather not buy any helicopters raises eyebrows as the articles headline says itself.

Yet the two options available for Germany to upgrade their aging fleet are too expensive.

The we includes all german parties. The rejectio of trumpistan is the unifying force from left to right.

I like that US forces continue to occupy Germany and so do the Europeans feel more safe and secure from Germany because of the US continued occupation of Germany. We see here why a number of Germans don't like it and want the US out of its preventive occupation of Germany.

Indeed Obama trusted Merkel so much he had her phone tapped. Putin wasn't to be outdone however so he too had Merkel's phone tapped and then Putin ran a huge hack through the German parliament just for good measure. Finders keepers losers weepers. Beware having tea with a Russian btw.

While it's the little things that count it's the big stuff that matters such as Merkel throwing in her lot with Schroder while he was the German Chancellor kissing up to Putin. Merkel puckered right up right away after she saw Schroder become a top dog at Gazprom in Russia where Schroder hear-tell had to use a wheelbarrow to haul his moneybags from Putin & Gazprom to Deutchebank.

Hell, Merkel is still all in on Nord Stream 2 Kaput that has its pipeline operating base at Rugen Island Kaput in Merkel's voting constituency and the landfall terminal at Griefenswald city at the other end of Merkel's shell shocked parliamentary district.

Oh I almost forgot, Schroder is Putin's chairman of Nordstream 2 Kaput for the Swiss based corporation that owns Nord Stream 2 AG Kaput, which is Gazprom. And Gazprom is at risk now of having to suck up the entire euro 12bn you guys have sunk into the project with 99 miles still unfinished and more US sanctions about to slam into you yet.

So with your game playing with the helos and the F-35 and so on there's a lot of other people's money going down the crapper all around these dayze.

Germany : Titanic
USA : Iceberg

In other words Rostocker USA has a hellovalot of arrows in its quiver. And Biden's pretty good at archery or didn't you know. Because Germany is still the knife in the back negotiator it's always been.

Last edited:
There is no occupation, or are you occupied because german soldiers are stationed in Arizona?

Beside that what kind of occupation is it when a german state can denie you entry? USA planend to build a military hospital in my state Thüringen and the Ministerpräsident (similar to a governor in USA) banned it, stating she rather openes a pig farm there. Kinda lame occupation.

You have gone silent on AfD becoming political kingmaker in Thuringen.

It's understandable of course.

Because breaking and entering has to be done in the darkness.

I like that US forces continue to occupy Germany and so do the Europeans feel more safe and secure from Germany because of the US continued occupation of Germany. We see here why a number of Germans don't like it and want the US out of its preventive occupation of Germany.

Indeed Obama trusted Merkel so much he had her phone tapped. Putin wasn't to be outdone however so he too had Merkel's phone tapped and then Putin ran a huge hack through the German parliament just for good measure. Finders keepers losers weepers. Beware having tea with a Russian btw.

While it's the little things that count it's the big stuff that matters such as Merkel throwing in her lot with Schroder while he was the German Chancellor kissing up to Putin. Merkel puckered right up right away after she saw Schroder become a top dog at Gazprom in Russia where Schroder hear-tell had to use a wheelbarrow to haul his moneybags from Putin & Gazprom to Deutchebank.

Hell, Merkel is still all in on Nord Stream 2 Kaput that has its pipeline operating base at Rugen Island Kaput in Merkel's voting constituency and the landfall terminal at Griefenswald city at the other end of Merkel's shell shocked parliamentary district.

Oh I almost forgot, Schroder is Putin's chairman of Nordstream 2 Kaput for the Swiss based corporation that owns Nord Stream 2 AG Kaput, which is Gazprom. And Gazprom is at risk now of having to suck up the entire euro 12bn you guys have sunk into the project with 99 miles still unfinished and more US sanctions about to slam into you yet.

So with your game playing with the helos and the F-35 and so on there's a lot of other people's money going down the crapper all around these dayze.

Germany : Titanic
USA : Iceberg

In other words Rostocker USA has a hellovalot of arrows in its quiver. And Biden's pretty good at archery or didn't you know. Because Germany is still the knife in the back negotiator it's always been.

yawn

Who 12 billion? Thats 25% of what you lost from us cancelling the F-35.

The Titanic still exists, the iceberg is long gone.

yawn

Who 12 billion? Thats 25% of what you lost from us cancelling the F-35.

The Titanic still exists, the iceberg is long gone.

Volume Rostocker, volume.

F-35 takes off with the following governments:

Japan 147 = 105A + 42B
UK 138
Australia 100-A
Italy 90 = 60-A + 30-B
Canada 88 of A
Norway 52 of A
Israel 50-A
S. Korea 40-A
Singapore 12-B
Netherlands 37-A
Belgium 34-A
Denmark 27-A

Prohibited by Congress: Turkey
Never intended to negotiate honestly: Germany

So we gotcha surrounded Rostocker.

UK and Japan are number one equally as USA mutual defense treaty allies Roctocker.

UK is an island nation in the Atlantic and off the coast of Europe that provides the US armed forces an access base to confront and defeat any enemy in Europe / Eurasia / Atlantic. We got the Med covered too btw, to include Suez and the Gulf. This connects to the US Strategic Partner India that since 2015 provides US forces complete access to all Indian military bases to include for operations against a third country.

Moving along accordingly, Japan is an island nation in the Pacific and off the coast of the Asia continent that provides the US armed forces an access base to confront and defeat any enemy in East Asia and SE Asia / Pacific / South China Sea. Plus there is Taiwan where Singapore bases its Air Force for training given the air space over Singapore is equal to a postage stamp. CCP DictatorTyrants in Beijing are continuously apoplectic about this yet they just have to keep sucking it up.

So nobody in Germany should try any fast moves if you know what I mean Rostocker.

I think of you as Rasputin btw.

Rostocker B. Rasputin.

As in Putin.

Last edited:
Volume Rostocker, volume.

F-35 takes off with the following governments:

Japan 147 = 105A + 42B
UK 138
Australia 100-A
Italy 90 = 60-A + 30-B
Canada 88 of A
Norway 52 of A
Israel 50-A
S. Korea 40-A
Singapore 12-B
Netherlands 37-A
Belgium 34-A
Denmark 27-A

Prohibited by Congress: Turkey
Never intended to negotiate honestly: Germany

So we gotcha surrounded Rostocker.

UK and Japan are number one equally as USA mutual defense treaty allies Roctocker.

UK is an island nation in the Atlantic and off the coast of Europe that provides the US armed forces an access base to confront and defeat any enemy in Europe / Eurasia / Atlantic. We got the Med covered too btw, to include Suez and the Gulf. This connects to the US Strategic Partner India that since 2015 provides US forces complete access to all Indian military bases to include for operations against a third country.

Moving along accordingly, Japan is an island nation in the Pacific and off the coast of the Asia continent that provides the US armed forces an access base to confront and defeat any enemy in East Asia and SE Asia / Pacific / South China Sea. Plus there is Taiwan where Singapore bases its Air Force for training given the air space over Singapore is equal to a postage stamp. CCP DictatorTyrants in Beijing are continuously apoplectic about this yet they just have to keep sucking it up.

So nobody in Germany should try any fast moves if you know what I mean Rostocker.

I think of you as Rasputin btw.

Rostocker B. Rasputin.

As in Putin.

Thats 100 aircrafts you were not able to sell on a market with a fix cap.

Its a crap aircraft btw. Too slow, we busted its stealth feature and it only has one engine.

Not good enough for us.

All the countries you listed would have bought it anyways. But you lost the german contract, worth 40 billion €.

You melt, like an iceberg.

Thats 100 aircrafts you were not able to sell on a market with a fix cap.

Its a crap aircraft btw. Too slow, we busted its stealth feature and it only has one engine.

Not good enough for us.

All the countries you listed would have bought it anyways. But you lost the german contract, worth 40 billion €.

You melt, like an iceberg.

Germany set out to negotiate the F-35 in bad faith against the United States, ie, you were never going to buy it and you were always going to try and dog on it.

The helo negotiations were the identical and cynical negotiation that was a sinister sham rather than a negotiation.

Germany thus remains the same back stabbing negotiator it's always been. Yet when Russia enters the room you fall to your knees.

The then Chancellor Kohl would not accept US missiles in West Germany unless and until Reagan caved to visit a Waffen SS cemetery, which Reagan did do in the interests of the United States getting the missiles into the Germany divided since the war. Too many of you guys have a naturally occurring mean streak. It's a mean streak that becomes atrocious when left unattended by civilized societies.

Germany set out to negotiate the F-35 in bad faith against the United States, ie, you were never going to buy it and you were always going to try and dog on it.

The helo negotiations were the identical and cynical negotiation that was a sinister sham rather than a negotiation.

Germany thus remains the same back stabbing negotiator it's always been. Yet when Russia enters the room you fall to your knees.

The then Chancellor Kohl would not accept US missiles in West Germany unless and until Reagan caved to visit a Waffen SS cemetery, which Reagan did do in the interests of the United States getting the missiles into the Germany divided since the war. Too many of you guys have a naturally occurring mean streak. It's a mean streak that becomes atrocious when left unattended by civilized societies.

Not true, we were able to test our new passive radar on it and busted its stealth.

Beside that, if our negotiations are always a sinister sham, why crawl infront us again and again in the hope we buy?

Not true, we were able to test our new passive radar on it and busted its stealth.

Beside that, if our negotiations are always a sinister sham, why crawl infront us again and again in the hope we buy?

German negotiations are what they are and what German negotiations have always been.

Now you are suddenly applying the back stabbing against the United States and you have done it for the final time.

You stated the fact of the matter several times and with glee. Neither am I going to chase around to find even one of 'em because Your Germany has been clear on this. Your MO applied now against the USA is obvious.

Still just going with lies and unproven crap I see

And it’s funny seeing you struggle to understand why a business would try to sell its product. Guess what. German companies do the same. And cry with the don’t get the sale.

Quite simply, it was not necessary yet to design one.

And as it looks like, the deal was cancelled simply because we dont sign business deals with Trumpistan. This might change when USA changes their behavior.
Or simply put they could not design one, face it helicopters even though they may seem simpler to operate than fixed wing aircraft, are actually much harder to design, they are a complex design which is why two nations tend to produce the bulk of the worlds heavy lift and attack helicopters, because they are not simple in design, and never will be compared to fixed wing aircraft.

It sounds to me like germany does not have the engineering capability to design the helicopters they want, has germany even designed a helicopter since the nazi's were defeated?

Or simply put they could not design one, face it helicopters even though they may seem simpler to operate than fixed wing aircraft, are actually much harder to design, they are a complex design which is why two nations tend to produce the bulk of the worlds heavy lift and attack helicopters, because they are not simple in design, and never will be compared to fixed wing aircraft.

It sounds to me like germany does not have the engineering capability to design the helicopters they want, has germany even designed a helicopter since the nazi's were defeated?

Thats bullshit of course. There are several german Designed Helicopters.

This Baby for example

teletext-dpa-image-soldaten-unter-dem-hubschrauber-vom-typ-nh-90-archivbild-100~2400x1350

There simply was no market for a German heavylift Helicopter. There also is no market now, but i agree that we should Not spend money to USA

Still just going with lies and unproven crap I see

And it’s funny seeing you struggle to understand why a business would try to sell its product. Guess what. German companies do the same. And cry with the don’t get the sale.

Lies and unproven crap? Hensoldt busted the F-35. It also appears quite prone to crash.

German negotiations are what they are and what German negotiations have always been.

Now you are suddenly applying the back stabbing against the United States and you have done it for the final time.

You stated the fact of the matter several times and with glee. Neither am I going to chase around to find even one of 'em because Your Germany has been clear on this. Your MO applied now against the USA is obvious.

Its not for the last time. Lockheed Martin just send the 3rd proposal for our airdefense program. 😅

Lies and unproven crap? Hensoldt busted the F-35. It also appears quite prone to crash.
Like I said lies and unproven crap. Show me proof they were able to target the F35. Not a company trying to sell a radar make vague claims.
And I am sure you also have proof it crashes more then other new aircraft.
But who am I kidding. We both know you don’t have any of that.

Like I said lies and unproven crap. Show me proof they were able to target the F35. Not a company trying to sell a radar make vague claims.
And I am sure you also have proof it crashes more then other new aircraft.
But who am I kidding. We both know you don’t have any of that.

Hensoldt was now nationalized in Germany, because its high national security value.

And its quite easy, the system works with natural radio waves, it meassures the entire radio waves in the environment. Any object, no matter how it is build, influences those radio waves.

Hensoldt used a trick, they did hide their system in a farm near Berlin, when the 2 F-35 took off (they were invited to Germany as a scam, Germany faked interest in buying them so americans send 2 at the Berlin Air show).

The tower of the local flight control informed Hensoldt that both F-35 took off. The radar started tracking and then could detect the radar signature of teh F-35. Since the tower informed them at same time about position of the two aircrafts, the signature of the radar could be matched with the F-35.

They are busted. Without the perfect conditions, it would have been impossible to say the signal is the F-35. But because this, the signature could be matched. Which busted the F-35. The system now knows whats the signal looks like.

You had 3 crashs within the last year. One crashed just few days ago.

33834924-0-image-a-22_1601508187417.jpg

The Hensoldt game was perfect btw.

The americans were so stupid to send two F-35 to the Berlin Air Show. You guys really believed Germany has any interest in this crap. You even bragged how much effort it was for you to let the two fly to Germany. Was the longest flight a F-35 had ever done, including refueling.

When they rrived they saw that the new Hensoldt Radar was installed right next their parking position. Because of this your entire show got busted, both aircraft stayed on the ground for the entire flightshow. Even when the flightshow was over, they stayed and waited till the radar was put away...

They did not know that Germany did hide it in a farm nearby and that the Tower would inform them once the F-35 take off.

It clearly shows how we terat you guys. Like trash.

Hensoldt was now nationalized in Germany, because its high national security value.

And its quite easy, the system works with natural radio waves, it meassures the entire radio waves in the environment. Any object, no matter how it is build, influences those radio waves.

Hensoldt used a trick, they did hide their system in a farm near Berlin, when the 2 F-35 took off (they were invited to Germany as a scam, Germany faked interest in buying them so americans send 2 at the Berlin Air show).

The tower of the local flight control informed Hensoldt that both F-35 took off. The radar started tracking and then could detect the radar signature of teh F-35. Since the tower informed them at same time about position of the two aircrafts, the signature of the radar could be matched with the F-35.

They are busted. Without the perfect conditions, it would have been impossible to say the signal is the F-35. But because this, the signature could be matched. Which busted the F-35. The system now knows whats the signal looks like.

You had 3 crashs within the last year. One crashed just few days ago.

33834924-0-image-a-22_1601508187417.jpg

The Hensoldt game was perfect btw.

The americans were so stupid to send two F-35 to the Berlin Air Show. You guys really believed Germany has any interest in this crap. You even bragged how much effort it was for you to let the two fly to Germany. Was the longest flight a F-35 had ever done, including refueling.

When they rrived they saw that the new Hensoldt Radar was installed right next their parking position. Because of this your entire show got busted, both aircraft stayed on the ground for the entire flightshow. Even when the flightshow was over, they stayed and waited till the radar was put away...

They did not know that Germany did hide it in a farm nearby and that the Tower would inform them once the F-35 take off.

It clearly shows how we terat you guys. Like trash.
What you have is the claims of a company trying to sell its radar. And at no point do they claim they can get a good enough track to provide any type of weapons lock. And you don’t even have any idea how far out they can track the F35 or if they would have been able to locate it without knowing exactly where it was coming from.

So what you have is unsubstantiated garbage.
But it’s funny seeing you not know what proof means. And the words of a person caught lying many many times is not proof.

And you pretending that Germany was not seriously interested in buying the F35 is just you making crap up as usual. But then that is the majority of what you do.
And in 2017 4 eurofighters crashes. I guess that makes it an even bigger pos then the F35. And I noticed you didn’t once try to prove that the F35 has crashed more then other new planes. Let alone planes that are such massively advanced designs like the F35

But then I am not surprised that you take pride in Germany being dishonest people despite you trying to pretend honesty was important to Germans.
But hey you have already proved it’s not with your posting on this forum

What you have is the claims of a company trying to sell its radar. And at no point do they claim they can get a good enough track to provide any type of weapons lock. And you don’t even have any idea how far out they can track the F35 or if they would have been able to locate it without knowing exactly where it was coming from.

So what you have is unsubstantiated garbage.
But it’s funny seeing you not know what proof means. And the words of a person caught lying many many times is not proof.

And you pretending that Germany was not seriously interested in buying the F35 is just you making crap up as usual. But then that is the majority of what you do.
And in 2017 4 eurofighters crashes. I guess that makes it an even bigger pos then the F35. And I noticed you didn’t once try to prove that the F35 has crashed more then other new planes. Let alone planes that are such massively advanced designs like the F35

But then I am not surprised that you take pride in Germany being dishonest people despite you trying to pretend honesty was important to Germans.
But hey you have already proved it’s not with your posting on this forum

There was never and at no point a serious intention to buy the F-35, a leading official of the Luftwaffe even got fired one year earlier when he openly favored the F 35.

The F 35 is no advanced design. It only has one engine, which makes it a flawed design from the start. The f 35 cant go super sonic. Its slow and is a failed design.

As for the radar, tracked the F 35 for 100 km.

Question, whats the standard procedure to savely land a F 35 with engine failure? Ohhhh you cant? Because it just has one! Too bad.

I wonder if Trump reflects on all those cancellations.

Trump reflects for the 2 seconds it takes Him to get His hackles up and then start looking for another way to dis or harm Germany.

Back
Top Bottom