• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany rejects multi billion $ Helicopter deal with Boeing and Lockheed

We actually are

Israel labels us as one

We are Nr.4 of the worlds most powerful nations

You aren’t. Sorry. I know how that hurts you deeply.

And the fact that you think an opinion blog of one person in Israel represents the thoughts of Israel or reality is so ridiculous I don’t know if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Well Airbus has more Orders, more Sales.

Airbus is only Hit by Covid. Boeing by Covid and its max desaster

You ignore my two posts immediately above that note Boeing has 4,500 back orders at $300 billion.

Ignore.

Dismiss.

You aren’t. Sorry. I know how that hurts you deeply.

And the fact that you think an opinion blog of one person in Israel represents the thoughts of Israel or reality is so ridiculous I don’t know if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

As the link Shows, Germany is in top 4 of the world. Quite a nice place to be.

Are you happy, or not? 😊

It all started with the A300. Who could have known back then, that we take the lead
No actually I am very disappointed that a supposedly educated person from a first world person could be so horribly educated.

Am I am supposed to be impressed that the combined countries of Europe can manage to compete with one American company.

No actually I am very disappointed that a supposedly educated person from a first world person could be so horribly educated.

Am I am supposed to be impressed that the combined countries of Europe can manage to compete with one American company.

Not just compete. Pushed 3 American companies out of business and pushed Boeing against the wall.

Not just compete. Pushed 3 American companies out of business and pushed Boeing against the wall.

Aww. How cute you proving again you have no idea what you are talking about.

So can you tell us more about this great German aviation company that has done all this.

Boeing also has 980 cancellation.

Also can you say how much backorders Airbus has?

I can tell you...7.400

Neither Boeing nor Airbus is hurting longer term despite your inability to recognize the fact.

Indeed your inability is skewered by hate of Boeing, the United States and democracy itself.

You and Your AfD that dominates your home lander Thuringen same as the Nazis found a welcoming base there in the 1930s.

Aww. How cute you proving again you have no idea what you are talking about.

So can you tell us more about this great German aviation company that has done all this.

Yes, its called Airbus.

The German Aviation Industry and the french were fused to create a giant, which smashed the US dominance.

Neither Boeing nor Airbus is hurting longer term despite your inability to recognize the fact.

Indeed your inability is skewered by hate of Boeing, the United States and democracy itself.

You and Your AfD that dominates your home lander Thuringen same as the Nazis found a welcoming base there in the 1930s.

Boeing is crap.

Also has gigantic quality issues.

Aircrafts build in Charleston were delivered with lose seats, Trash in fuel Tanks and Tools left in the rudder.

I would not fly with that Trash and for me its active reason to decide where i spend my Money.

When flying Australia, i could Chose Emirates but saw that they used a 777 from Dubai to Adelaide. So i booked Singapore Airlines, which used a A350 for that.

Boeing is crap.

Aircrafts build in Charleston were delivered with lose seats, Trash in fuel Tanks and Tools left in the rudder.

I would not fly with that Trash and for me its active reason to decide where i spend my Money.

When flying Australia, i could Chose Emirates but saw that they used a 777 from Dubai to Adelaide. So i booked Singapore Airlines, which used a A350 for that.

Is this what Putin is paying you to say these days?

Does he pay you by the post or is it an hourly thing?

Im federal and mittlerer Dienst.

So given you're a loyal German in the east, then in the former East Germany you may have been Statsi.

Actual present day German mittlerer Dienst police officer shows the proper wearing of the police cap:

m.alt.stapo.nbg-01.jpg

To include the Terminator Red Eye.

To identify inferiors of course.

And to give inferiors what Terminator knows they deserve.

Zap

Boeing is crap.

Boeing outsmarted Airbus by buying 17 Airbus planes from Singapore to, in turn, sell Singapore 10 of the Boeing 777 craft so business flyers could see the benefits of the Boeing 777. Airbus went bananas of course to include the Germans who grabbed their prized sausages.

AB was so freaked out it started a bogus ad campaign that "4 are better than 2" referring of course to engines which was always going to be a losing proposition for AB given the fact 2 engine superliners and other lesser aircraft have since gone big time for 2 engines. Airline engine manufacturers -- as should have been anticipated and expected by AB, but was not -- did a lot of hollering at AB for such a crass and stupid AB approach to try to stop Boeing bamboozling 'em for all to see.

Boeing meanwhile took the 17 AB planes and moved 'em for a good price to other countries airlines, several to Gulf Air, several to the Spanish carrier Plus Lineas Aereas while some went to Mahan Air of Iran by special arrangement.

Once people started flying the Boeing 777 and loving it the praise spread fast and the word, shall we say, took off on it. Never underestimate the Americans Rostocker but then again the Germans never learn do you, gluttons for punishment that you guys are. I myself look forward to my own turn at inflicting your earned and deserved punishment along with many others who know of this and who have been hammering you already -- with much more to come yet.

Yes, its called Airbus.

The German Aviation Industry and the french were fused to create a giant, which smashed the US dominance.
It’s not a German company. It’s not even headquartered in Germany. Not sure why you are struggling with this.

Actually I do know why you are. And it’s rather funny.

And can you remind me who supplies the engines for AB. I know RR makes some. What is the other main supplier. I am sure it’s probably a German company seeing as you keep telling us of about how much of a tech leader you guys are.

Last edited:
It’s not a German company. It’s not even headquartered in Germany. Not sure why you are struggling with this.

Actually I do know why you are. And it’s rather funny.

And can you remind me who supplies the engines for AB. I know RR makes some. What is the other main supplier. I am sure it’s probably a German company seeing as you keep telling us of about how much of a tech leader you guys are.

The other company is german MTU.

Also dont get whats your problem withs us creating a german french alliance? I would even ally with North Korea if it can kill you guys.

Merging German and French national aviation industry had the goal to break the american monopoly in civilian aviation and it worked.

Whatever it takes.

What damages you, is good for us.

Boeing outsmarted Airbus by buying 17 Airbus planes from Singapore to, in turn, sell Singapore 10 of the Boeing 777 craft so business flyers could see the benefits of the Boeing 777. Airbus went bananas of course to include the Germans who grabbed their prized sausages.

AB was so freaked out it started a bogus ad campaign that "4 are better than 2" referring of course to engines which was always going to be a losing proposition for AB given the fact 2 engine superliners and other lesser aircraft have since gone big time for 2 engines. Airline engine manufacturers -- as should have been anticipated and expected by AB, but was not -- did a lot of hollering at AB for such a crass and stupid AB approach to try to stop Boeing bamboozling 'em for all to see.

Boeing meanwhile took the 17 AB planes and moved 'em for a good price to other countries airlines, several to Gulf Air, several to the Spanish carrier Plus Lineas Aereas while some went to Mahan Air of Iran by special arrangement.

Once people started flying the Boeing 777 and loving it the praise spread fast and the word, shall we say, took off on it. Never underestimate the Americans Rostocker but then again the Germans never learn do you, gluttons for punishment that you guys are. I myself look forward to my own turn at inflicting your earned and deserved punishment along with many others who know of this and who have been hammering you already -- with much more to come yet.

Well Boeing is going down the toilet

Well Boeing is going down the toilet

It's an industrywide challenge Rostocker yet you are doggedly obsessive compulsive about Boeing only and exclusively. You can throw as much against the wall as you like yet you're going to continue to get stuff thrown in your face in return.

And as with Nord Stream 2 Kaput you are nothing but a constant eruption of arbitrary and summary pronouncements, proclamations, declarations etc from straight outta your own pipeline.

Airbus CEO Warns Workers It’s Bleeding Cash and Needs Cuts

Airbus SE chief Guillaume Faury warned employees that the planemaker is “bleeding cash” and needs to quickly cut costs to adapt to a radically shrinking aerospace industry.

(Bloomberg)

“We’re bleeding cash at an unprecedented speed, which may threaten the very existence of our company,” Faury wrote. “We must now act urgently to reduce our cash-out, restore our financial balance and, ultimately, to regain control of our destiny.” The European manufacturer and its U.S. rival Boeing Co. are trying to come to grips with a plunge in demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic that’s rocked a commercial aerospace industry they dominate. Airbus has increased its liquidity by 15 billion euros ($16.2 billion) to weather the crisis, while Boeing is in talks for U.S. aid. Both companies are preparing for job cuts as they seek to gauge the depth of the downturn and the pace of the recovery. “The aviation industry will emerge into this new world very much weaker and more vulnerable than we went into it,” Faury said. The company chief has said that Airbus plans to assess production on a monthly basis as it seeks to take a realistic view of what is likely to be a long-lasting crisis.

Conserving cash is key. The two planemakers likely burned through record amounts: 6.5 billion euros for Airbus and $8 billion for Boeing, according to calculations by Melius Research analyst Carter Copeland. Airbus has already postponed plans to add another assembly line for the A321 narrow-body at its headquarters campus in Toulouse, France, and slowed the ramp-up of its newest jet, the smaller A220 single-aisle. On Friday, the company mothballed its E-Fan X project with Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. for hybrid-electric powered aircraft. The company has taken actions such as furloughing about 3,000 French staff, though Faury said that more far-reaching measures may be needed.

See you in hell Rostocker as it's obvious each you and I are having a blast in making the trip. 🧨

It's an industrywide challenge Rostocker yet you are doggedly obsessive compulsive about Boeing only and exclusively. You can throw as much against the wall as you like yet you're going to continue to get stuff thrown in your face in return.

And as with Nord Stream 2 Kaput you are nothing but a constant eruption of arbitrary and summary pronouncements, proclamations, declarations etc from straight outta your own pipeline.

Airbus CEO Warns Workers It’s Bleeding Cash and Needs Cuts

Airbus SE chief Guillaume Faury warned employees that the planemaker is “bleeding cash” and needs to quickly cut costs to adapt to a radically shrinking aerospace industry.

(Bloomberg)

“We’re bleeding cash at an unprecedented speed, which may threaten the very existence of our company,” Faury wrote. “We must now act urgently to reduce our cash-out, restore our financial balance and, ultimately, to regain control of our destiny.” The European manufacturer and its U.S. rival Boeing Co. are trying to come to grips with a plunge in demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic that’s rocked a commercial aerospace industry they dominate. Airbus has increased its liquidity by 15 billion euros ($16.2 billion) to weather the crisis, while Boeing is in talks for U.S. aid. Both companies are preparing for job cuts as they seek to gauge the depth of the downturn and the pace of the recovery. “The aviation industry will emerge into this new world very much weaker and more vulnerable than we went into it,” Faury said. The company chief has said that Airbus plans to assess production on a monthly basis as it seeks to take a realistic view of what is likely to be a long-lasting crisis.

Conserving cash is key. The two planemakers likely burned through record amounts: 6.5 billion euros for Airbus and $8 billion for Boeing, according to calculations by Melius Research analyst Carter Copeland. Airbus has already postponed plans to add another assembly line for the A321 narrow-body at its headquarters campus in Toulouse, France, and slowed the ramp-up of its newest jet, the smaller A220 single-aisle. On Friday, the company mothballed its E-Fan X project with Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. for hybrid-electric powered aircraft. The company has taken actions such as furloughing about 3,000 French staff, though Faury said that more far-reaching measures may be needed.

See you in hell Rostocker as it's obvious each you and I are having a blast in making the trip. 🧨

There is no hell.

That aside, Boeing was already tanking before Covid because they screwed up with the Max. Now the 787 has massive quality Problems as well.

Add the Covid and you know they are doomed.

Most unreliable 15 cars are mostly German. And that's pre-COVID. Imagine how unreliable a car the cabbage heads are producing now?

Most unreliable 15 cars are mostly German. And that's pre COVID.

5cc0285db14bf4333d2dc013

20191030-093216-1ae135bf09.jpg

Each day american shithead workers went to work, constructing that trash, knowing full well, that it is a death trap.

That happenes when you let mere animals work on technology too complex for their simple brains.

The average american is trash, has zero education and you think a moron like them would udnestand that using only one sensor to control a program that can send the aircraft into a dive could be a problem?

Look at those subs doing thei shitty work...

boeing-workers-fill-up-the-tarmac-as-a-boeing-dreamlifter-is-seen-to-picture-id143490141

That fat slob at the front definitly needs a "dreamlifter"...

They work on things, that are too complex for their simple brains.

Good example are the retards employed at the Boeing Charleston plant. They were too retarded and stupid to work for BMW so they were employed by Boeing.

Most unreliable 15 cars are mostly German. And that's pre-COVID. Imagine how unreliable a car the cabbage heads are producing now?

Would i want to sit in an aircraft build by creatures like this?
The guy in the center looks totally deformed. Its crazy they allow such folks even near the plant.
5d43891dad119.image.jpg

I would not want that we buy military helicopters from those freaks.

I heared hundreds of them lose their job now. Germany is helping them to shed weight. The German helicopter contract would have send several billion € there...because we walked away,

those fatties here will be placed on a hard diet. :D

The other company is german MTU.

Also dont get whats your problem withs us creating a german french alliance? I would even ally with North Korea if it can kill you guys.

Merging German and French national aviation industry had the goal to break the american monopoly in civilian aviation and it worked.

Whatever it takes.

What damages you, is good for us.

Wow even with access to the internet and virtually limitless amounts of information you are still wrong on pretty much everything.

The main engine suppliers to airbus are Rolls-Royce, General Electric and Pratt and Whitney. A British and two American companies. Tell as again about the technology leader that your county is.

If you really do have any real education you should be really pissed at you teachers and professors. They failed you miserably.
again showing your lack of knowledge airbus is not just Germany and France. This really is funny just how many times you are wrong.

And I have zero issues with other countries merging anyway they like. And But you can’t pretend that a company that is headquartered in France and builds airplanes in at least 4 countries is a German company. Well not if you don’t want to look like an idiot anyway.

And the fact that the only way Germany could compete with American companies is to merge with other nations didn’t some feather in the cap of Germany. But then you no doubt can’t see that.

And I am not surprised you would be happy to partner with North Korea. Jealousy makes people act in incredibly stupid ways.
Sorry but it’s still not going to help Germany become the superpower you are so desperate to be.

Back
Top Bottom