• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany rejects multi billion $ Helicopter deal with Boeing and Lockheed

Well its a Job for lower classes. In Germany you Go Bundeswehr when you get No other job
I doubt that, it sounds like you are making up excuses, I knew many who acted like drunken fools or were nazi sympathizers but I also met many who were professional.

When you deem your own countries soldiers as the bottom of the barrel, it says alot about what germany views of itself, it's soldiers are the most dedicated in offering to do the dirty work, to have such low regard must mean you must not have faith in germany itself.

I doubt that, it sounds like you are making up excuses, I knew many who acted like drunken fools or were nazi sympathizers but I also met many who were professional.

When you deem your own countries soldiers as the bottom of the barrel, it says alot about what germany views of itself, it's soldiers are the most dedicated in offering to do the dirty work, to have such low regard must mean you must not have faith in germany itself.

And he was so proud of the mighty German army only a few months ago....

Until he got fact-slapped as to the woeful condition of the military.

And he was so proud of the mighty German army only a few months ago....

Until he got fact-slapped as to the woeful condition of the military.
Any countries army can be a wreck, but calling ones own countries military worthless is pretty low, if one was as patriotic as he likes to bill himself as, he would be supporting the soldiers doing that work so he would not have to be drafted to do it.

Yes. When someone find's No other Job. Its better than unemployment
Well over here in MURICA I had plenty of other jobs and still joined the military, it is your false assumption that someone joining any countries military must be incapable of finding a job.

Idk what one has to do with the other. Our military is treated with Low regard. Thats a simple fact. In the moment its Not needed. It might Change Bit right now its pretty much useless

Airbus. And it is the reason why Boeing tanks. :)

We make A320, A350 and A380.
You think airbus is a German company. Lol.
It’s headquarters is not even in Germany.

No surprise to find another thing you are clueless on.

Is there anything you are actually knowledgeable on.

You think airbus is a German company. Lol.
It’s headquarters is not even in Germany.

No surprise to find another thing you are clueless on.

Is there anything you are actually knowledgeable on.

We already cleared that. Its a EU company. Germany, France ect combined efforts to Push Boeing down. Quite sucessful.

Airbus. And it is the reason why Boeing tanks. :)

We make A320, A350 and A380.

Airbus is trying to initiate ground vehicle taxi services to make a buck here and there while a skeletal crew of Airbus employees are keeping the tires inflated on your immobile aircraft. It's industry wide Rostocker.

As my post #336 also notes, Boeing has a backlog of 4,500 planes worth $300 billion of contracted revenue.

Since Covid-19 Boeing has distributed $5 billion of cash to maintain its rock solid stability. Cash rich Boeing will continue to apply more cash bucks into next year to tide over its employees, facilities, aviation and personnel assets, equipment and so on. It's enough to make you green Rostocker, as we can see.

Sorry, i have a brain. I dont serve my country drunk in some barracks all day. I joined the police.

So tell us where you are now Rostocker in the police hierarchy of your state or local police.

For our info, here's how German police forces are structured and organized, using USA military structure, rank and organization as a reference point as presented by Wiki.

Einfacher Dienst = Soldiers equivalent to USA E-1 to E-3.

mittlerer Dienst = NCOs equivalent.

gehobener Dienst = Commissioned Officers LT & Capt. equivalent in command of discrete Enlisted Personnel Equivalents.

höherer Dienst = Staff Officers Major and Higher.

So Rostocker advise us of whether you might still be doing KP or out and about now as a flatfoot. Investigate lost dogs maybe?

Since Germany became a nation state in 1870-71 you've maintained your traditional and historical police structure and organization of local, state, federal. The exception was Hitler's national police goons. Germany and USA are very close in these respects -- closer perhaps than any other two countries in having police that are local, state, federal. Virtually all countries to include most democracies have a single national police force, in democracies under a constitution, as its major LEA.

Since Shengen that you reference occasionally the German federal border police have become traffic cops and little more, which is fine if as a cop you like waving and watching cars and trains go by full of Muslims many of whom are fine people no doubt despite what Your AfD says.

Airbus is trying to initiate ground vehicle taxi services to make a buck here and there while a skeletal crew of Airbus employees are keeping the tires inflated on your immobile aircraft. It's industry wide Rostocker.

As my post #336 also notes, Boeing has a backlog of 4,500 planes worth $300 billion of contracted revenue.

Since Covid-19 Boeing has distributed $5 billion of cash to maintain its rock solid stability. Cash rich Boeing will continue to apply more cash bucks into next year to tide over its employees, facilities, aviation and personnel assets, equipment and so on. It's enough to make you green Rostocker, as we can see.

Well Airbus has more Orders, more Sales.

Airbus is only Hit by Covid. Boeing by Covid and its max desaster

So tell us where you are now Rostocker in the police hierarchy of your state or local police.

For our info, here's how German police forces are structured and organized, using USA military structure, rank and organization as a reference point as presented by Wiki.

Einfacher Dienst = Soldiers equivalent to USA E-1 to E-3.

mittlerer Dienst = NCOs equivalent.

gehobener Dienst = Commissioned Officers LT & Capt. equivalent in command of discrete Enlisted Personnel Equivalents.

höherer Dienst = Staff Officers Major and Higher.

So Rostocker advise us of whether you might still be doing KP or out and about now as a flatfoot. Investigate lost dogs maybe?

Since Germany became a nation state in 1870-71 you've maintained your traditional and historical police structure and organization of local, state, federal. The exception was Hitler's national police goons. Germany and USA are very close in these respects -- closer perhaps than any other two countries in having police that are local, state, federal. Virtually all countries to include most democracies have a single national police force, in democracies under a constitution, as its major LEA.

Since Shengen that you reference occasionally the German federal border police have become traffic cops and little more, which is fine if as a cop you like waving and watching cars and trains go by full of Muslims many of whom are fine people no doubt despite what Your AfD says.

Im federal and mittlerer Dienst.

We already cleared that. Its a EU company. Germany, France ect combined efforts to Push Boeing down. Quite sucessful.
So it’s not a German company. Exactly as I said. Hence why I asked about the German aviation industry.
It’s almost like you enjoy being wrong.

And yes I am aware Europe had to combine the majority of their aviation industries to be able to compete with Boeing.

A Troll is someone who says stuff for fun. I seriously believe your country is trash
Well seeing as pretty much every thing you post is wrong I doubt too many people care about your opinion.

But it’s fun seeing you lash out impotently over your butt hurt that Germany is not a super power.

So it’s not a German company. Exactly as I said. Hence why I asked about the German aviation industry.
It’s almost like you enjoy being wrong.

And yes I am aware Europe had to combine the majority of their aviation industries to be able to compete with Boeing.

Europe is Germany.

Are you happy about our Airbus sucess?

Well seeing as pretty much every thing you post is wrong I doubt too many people care about your opinion.

But it’s fun seeing you lash out impotently over your butt hurt that Germany is not a super power.

We actually are

Israel labels us as one

We are Nr.4 of the worlds most powerful nations

Idk what one has to do with the other. Our military is treated with Low regard. Thats a simple fact. In the moment its Not needed. It might Change Bit right now its pretty much useless

By 2011 Germany had "suspended" the military draft. Because the draft is in the German constitution the government did not try to amend the basic law to remove conscription lest it lead to other pending attempts to amend the constitution in numerous ways. So conscription continues to be constitutionally mandatory in Germany for males but the provision is, ahem, "suspended" by government practice to include all successive governments since 2011.

So here's where it gets comical about Germany, pathetically so, in many ways.

Germany's answer to its reduced military personnel force and junkyard equipment is to talk the Netherlands into Germans taking command of certain Dutch combatant and support forces. That is, Netherlands have officially put two of their three Army brigades under German command. As early as 2014 the Dutch 11th Air Mobile Brigade was integrated into the German Division of fast (super slow) forces (DSK). Then the Dutch 43rd mechanized brigade was integrated into the 1st Panzer Division of the German Army that still dreams of someday having Panzers that are actually operational. Good thingy it is that the Dutch have tanks that are operational eh.

Germans and Dutch are still talking about a German ground-based air-defense unit being assigned to Dutch command. Both countries also want to team up on short-range air defense given the financially hard up Germans sold their anti-aircraft tanks Gepard Cheetah to Brazil and Romania that left the Germans with no air defense at close range to protect their broken down mechanized forces.

Conversely a German Navy Sea Battalion -- Seabees -- has been integrated into the Dutch Navy which has the ships to do the job in addition to the Dutch having the Naval, ie, Marine Korps Infantry, amphibious sea craft neither of which the Germans have and still do not have despite German promises that remain unkept. Dutch Seabees are training German Seabee wannabes and by all accounts they have their hands full doing it.

Some claim these convoluted German acrobatics with no safety net could be a model for an independent European defense force post Nato but it's nothing more than the German military wreckage leeching off the superior readiness and capabilities of the notably capable and competent armed forces of the Netherlands in contrast to their beggar they neighbor Germans.

Others see this German command of certain armed forces of a neighboring EU sovereign country as a highly risky matter given the currently developing Russo-German Axis and the obsessive compulsiveness of too many Germans to assert their dominance and control over Europe while rejecting the USA and Nato.

Europe is Germany.

Are you happy about our Airbus sucess?
Oh look at you being wrong again.

Thank god you are not representative of the German population.

Back
Top Bottom