• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.

I Feel Pootler´s pain 😆 right new !!! Bravo Germany , whats about your countries guys ?

That's an excellent plan. You should never be dependant on your enemy's good will.

Best of luck to Germany on its plans.

How ghastly to be dependent on Russia!

Americans, however, seem to be dependent on China for many products. It's a shame. But just a fact. It's very difficult to find the "Made in the United States" label.

I Feel Pootler´s pain 😆 right new !!! Bravo Germany , whats about your countries guys ?

It's really too bad that Biden is too afraid of everyone to do anything meaningful in all of this.

It's really too bad that Biden is too afraid of everyone to do anything meaningful in all of this.

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was the whole thought?

But what about gas, finding other suppliers for coal and oil is easier than gas.

lng ? pipelines from the NA?
Pipes from the US, under the Atlantic?

LNG requires LNG facilities, Germany has very few of those. There is Norwegian (and to a lesser extent Danish) gas, but both countries are signalling the demand is too high for them to provide all, they also need gas for domestic use after all.

But what about gas, finding other suppliers for coal and oil is easier than gas.

If a market exists, it seems like the infrastructure to deliver LNG will be created.

I could be wrong.

Muscovite ULUS faces ‘sudden, catastrophic’ collapse​

Every strongman has grim ending, and Ukraine is the final verdict for those responsible.

Back
Top Bottom