• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany Pays $667 Million to Holocaust Coronavirus Hucksters

And you of course believe that money buys forgiveness, because why? Have jews shown any sign that they're willing to forgive the perpetrators of the holocaust, and act accordingly? Ask a German millennial or z-gen member how they're treated, and you'll learn that as the decades have passed since the end of WW2, the kvetching and extortion against ethnic Germans has only intensified. You know nothing, you seek nothing, you are nothing.

Oh look, the local Holocaust denier is wailing about how nobody will forgive his Einsatzgruppen idols.

Oh look, the local Holocaust denier is wailing about how nobody will forgive his Einsatzgruppen idols.
A German boy or girl living today isn't any more responsible for Einsatzgruppen activities than an Israeli boy or girl is responsible for the Kind David Hotel false flag terrorist attack perpetrated by Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, and carried out by the Irgun.
Yet German boys and girls are forced to attend Auschwitz by the age of 6, and receive the full psychological indoctrination that was devised for them. Some miraculously manage to shirk this attempt at psychological predation, such as Rostocker. Your own indoctrination was a rousing success, which is often easily achievable in low IQ populations.

The problem is that groups like the Claims Conference (there are many such groups that exist to grab money for holocaust survivors) have run out of legitimate victims, and so they've sought to extend the definition of what it means to be a 'holocaust survivor'. They're now collecting money on the behalf of the children of people who claimed to be holocaust survivors, as well as people who were living in countries where the holocaust didn't occur. As the number of real victims dwindles, these holocaust claims organizations should be winding down their activities, instead of ramping up.

I see your point, Truth. It makes me wonder if somebody should take a look into the group's finances and see if the board members aren't taking more than their share off the top.

A German boy or girl living today isn't any more responsible for Einsatzgruppen activities than an Israeli boy or girl is responsible for the Kind David Hotel false flag terrorist attack perpetrated by Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, and carried out by the Irgun.
Yet German boys and girls are forced to attend Auschwitz by the age of 6, and receive the full psychological indoctrination that was devised for them. Some miraculously manage to shirk this attempt at psychological predation, such as Rostocker. Your own indoctrination was a rousing success, which is often easily achievable in low IQ populations.

Teaching children about the atrocities carried out in the past— atrocities that some seek to pretend never happened or desperately downplay— is not “indoctrination“. It is an important step to keep them from being lead astray with sociopathic thugs who idolize the SS. East Germany‘s way of educating people about the Holocaust was was far different thna West Germany’s, which is why the bulk of the ultranationalist scum come out of the East.

Oh, and a Holocaust denier whining about anyone else‘s “IQ” is rather laughable.

Im have no problem that we pay this for some clowns. I give a shit about the Holocaust but such payments work wonders in business. Pay a "holocaust" victim few bucks and then sign trade deals worth hundreds of billions.

See it as the good old bribing and you see it a lot easier.

USA pays corrupted 3rd world shithole elites. We pay some old zombies. The result is the same.

If ou love money that much then you should know that you don't need to pay the bribe as it isn't as if they have a choice about who to do business with.

Fled, we're talking about people who were children in Jan, '45 when Auschwitz was liberated. The youngest person who would qualify for a piece of the $662 million is 75 years old today, and would have been an infant when WW2 ended.

So, the children did not leave with their parents?

Who knew?

The world's most prolific con artists structured the Versailles reparations. They are still profiting from the holocaust 75 years after it ended. Actual victims of the holocaust received very little by comparison, and those who were killed of course received nothing. There have been so many holocaust hoaxes involving people who exploited the public's sympathy for fame and money, you could write a 400 page book about the subject.
Fraudulent books about the holocaust were being published before the war had even ended, such as Vasily Grossman's ridiculous 'The Hell of Treblinka', which is nearly unreadable due to the author's exaggerations and contradicting passages.
I've never encountered any other historical event or subject where the people involved, the books written about it, and the experts on the event were as sleazy and disreputable as the ones involved in the holocaust. How can you explain this? Other historical events do not have a persistent and nagging problem with fraudulent works and fraudulent people.

The FRENCH insisted on the extortionate Versailles reparations. Please stupid again.

As to "profiting" I am sure those who suffered under Hitler and his monsters would happily not have gone through what they did.

And I agree with you on "I've never encountered any other historical event or subject where the people involved, the books written about it, and the experts on the event were as sleazy and disreputable as the ones involved in the holocaust. "

I find Hitler Huggers and Holocaust deniers, lairs and minimizers to be slightly above child molesters and murderers is the grand scheme of things.

I see your point, Truth. It makes me wonder if somebody should take a look into the group's finances and see if the board members aren't taking more than their share off the top.
Most of the funds acquired by the Claims Conference never reach holocaust victims, instead they're used to pay the leadership's large salaries (half a million dollars was the salary in 2004, updated figures aren't readily available), and also used to fund other Jewish groups. I can well understand your initial feeling of supporting payments to victims, but as with many 'charities', the Claims Conference has a shady track record, which even includes prison sentences in the USA for illegally attaining funds.

The FRENCH insisted on the extortionate Versailles reparations. Please stupid again.

As to "profiting" I am sure those who suffered under Hitler and his monsters would happily not have gone through what they did.

And I agree with you on "I've never encountered any other historical event or subject where the people involved, the books written about it, and the experts on the event were as sleazy and disreputable as the ones involved in the holocaust. "

I find Hitler Huggers and Holocaust deniers, lairs and minimizers to be slightly above child molesters and murderers is the grand scheme of things.
images (3).png
Ok, why did the Simon Wiesanthal Foundation fabricate atrocity propaganda against Saddam Hussein, Fledermaus? The Jewish Press (published by Wisenthal) claimed that Saddam Hussein, in the closing days of the Gulf War, was planning on exterminating the jews. Sound familiar? Wiesenthal is not some lowly tabloid publisher Fled, he's recognized as the world's leading authority on the Holocaust, and his testimony got men sentenced to prison and death.

You are on the side of perpetual fabricators, who milk their own tragedy narrative for nationalist gains as well as financial gains. You're usually a pretty decent poster on other issues, which makes it all the more unfathomable that you're roped in by sleaze merchants.

View attachment 67301229
Ok, why did the Simon Wiesanthal Foundation fabricate atrocity propaganda against Saddam Hussein, Fledermaus? The Jewish Press (published by Wisenthal) claimed that Saddam Hussein, in the closing days of the Gulf War, was planning on exterminating the jews. Sound familiar? Wiesenthal is not some lowly tabloid publisher Fled, he's recognized as the world's leading authority on the Holocaust, and his testimony got men sentenced to prison and death.

You are on the side of perpetual fabricators, who milk their own tragedy narrative for nationalist gains as well as financial gains. You're usually a pretty decent poster on other issues, which makes it all the more unfathomable that you're roped in by sleaze merchants.

Zero relevance to the subject at hand.

Citation for the claim "Yet German boys and girls are forced to attend Auschwitz by the age of 6".

Most of the funds acquired by the Claims Conference never reach holocaust victims, instead they're used to pay the leadership's large salaries (half a million dollars was the salary in 2004, updated figures aren't readily available), and also used to fund other Jewish groups. I can well understand your initial feeling of supporting payments to victims, but as with many 'charities', the Claims Conference has a shady track record, which even includes prison sentences in the USA for illegally attaining funds.

Holy cow, Truth! I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me!

Good that I don't work and make these Jewish leeches even fatter through my work or taxes.

The English ate away the food of the Indians in the Second World War. See famine 1943 in Bengal. As a result, they brutally killed as many Indians as Hitler killed Jews. Churchill also said he hated Indians.
"They are a beastly people with a beastly religion" The famine is their own fault and a consequence of their "breeding like rabbits".

The Jews howl every day. Worse than the wolves howling at the moon. To draw money.

My opinion, 1 billion Indians should howl and $1 trillion should be collected from the bestial English.

It is all propaganda.

The English orgy of extermination in Bengal in 1943, nobody knows.

The Jewish story is inflated like a balloon every day. If I ever see anyone here with a kippah, I will kick his *ss!

I am allowed to do that, the penalty is calculated according to income.

If I get caught, it won't be so expensive. :cool:

oha, our nazi parasite came in...

bye - I wanna have a nice Sunday without you shit

It is all propaganda.

The English orgy of extermination in Bengal in 1943, nobody knows.

The Jewish story is inflated like a balloon every day. If I ever see anyone here with a kippah, I will kick his *ss!

Oh look, yet another SS wannabe crawled out from under his rock.

There was no “orgy of extermination” in Bengal. There was a famine(hardly unusual in the Raj, frankly) but there was no systematic attempt to murder as many Indians as possible.

Your whataboutism, therefore, is pathetic.

anybody here knows you are lying, but please give us a little more effort - such stuff is too easy to uncover

never been in Auschwitz...neither my sisters or my kids

I remember the exact moment. It was January of 1989. I was in first grade and lived in Frankfurt. My entirely German class (and I) took a field trip to Auschwitz. Have you ever been to Auschwitz? Do you even know what Auschwitz is? I cried for two nights.

Later that year, in November, the Berlin Wall fell. My mom and dad took my sister and me to chip away pieces of the wall and hug the Easterners as they poured into the West. I still have pieces of the wall in my house. I remember every second of that day.

When was the first time you became aware of the Nazi problem in Germany and Europe and the US? You must realize by now how ****ing stupid you sound. Do you have any other questions for me? Anything you would like to share about your formative years in California, USA?

German kids are being sent to Auschwitz. I don't lie because I don't need to. Maybe some of you should rethink your worldviews, if they require you to lie in order to defend them.

German kids are being sent to Auschwitz. I don't lie because I don't need to. Maybe some of you should rethink your worldviews, if they require you to lie in order to defend them.
Not all German students are required to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland but some schools such as Rostock's Don Bosco Catholic School do make it a mandatory history lesson to visit a Nazi concentration camp site in Germany. The president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Josef Schuster, said students and asylum seekers should be required to visit a concentration camp but his recommendation is not part of the national curriculum.
https://www.dw.com/en/educating-aga...-students-visit-concentration-camp/a-42328002

Zero relevance to the subject at hand.
It demonstrates a willingness by even the most respected Holocaust institutions (SWC) to leverage the Holocaust for geopolitical gains. The Jewish Press headline coincided with the 46th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. During the same month that the liberation was being celebrated, Simon Wiesanthal was releasing atrocity propaganda for Israel's sake, which presented a baldfaced lie whose implications were based on the Holocaust narrative.

Not all German students are required to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland but some schools such as Rostock's Don Bosco Catholic School do make it a mandatory history lesson to visit a Nazi concentration camp site in Germany. The president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, Josef Schuster, said students and asylum seekers should be required to visit a concentration camp but his recommendation is not part of the national curriculum.
https://www.dw.com/en/educating-aga...-students-visit-concentration-camp/a-42328002
Schuster was born in Israel. Should he really be entitled to demand that Germans and asylum seekers travel to a concentration camp to mourn his ancestors?
I believe the fact remains that school children are bused to Auschwitz and other camps to partake in the death cult euphoria. It's morbid and inappropriate, and probably not very effective in teaching children why antisemitism is wrong. If anything, forcing children into the death camps would probably help to make them resentful of Jews, wouldn't you think? I know that in my country, the Jews release a new shocking study every year that says a record number of young people haven't been indoctrinated into memorizing the 6 million figure, and other such tales. But how many American children know of the death toll of Americans during WW2? None would be my guess. They don't know the casualties of ANY other group during the war, including the 14 million dead Chinese.

Schuster was born in Israel. Should he really be entitled to demand that Germans and asylum seekers travel to a concentration camp to mourn his ancestors?
I believe the fact remains that school children are bused to Auschwitz and other camps to partake in the death cult euphoria. It's morbid and inappropriate, and probably not very effective in teaching children why antisemitism is wrong. If anything, forcing children into the death camps would probably help to make them resentful of Jews, wouldn't you think? I know that in my country, the Jews release a new shocking study every year that says a record number of young people haven't been indoctrinated into memorizing the 6 million figure, and other such tales. But how many American children know of the death toll of Americans during WW2? None would be my guess. They don't know the casualties of ANY other group during the war, including the 14 million dead Chinese.
The article I cited does mention the Catholic teacher's reservation regarding the compulsory visit his school makes to Sachsenhausen annually as part of his history class. Like all good teachers, he is aware of possible resentment among some students and maybe some parents once they are told that they have no choice. This is when a teacher earns his salary and it has to do with motivating students. Good teachers know how to motivate students to the extent that field trips are looked forward to and followed up in class. A trip to a Konzentrationslager while somewhat gruesome can be very beneficial to students. I recall mentioning to my host in Munich one summer that I would like him to take me to see Dachau KZ. Why did I want to see such a place, he wondered angrily. We keep hearing the same thing whenever anyone comes to town. I apologized and mentioned that I thought it was an important place to see being the very first Nazi KZ but no matter, I reassured him. He grew silent and I could tell he was thinking. I felt awful. Then he said, "You should go. And I will take you." Although he lived in Munich, he had never been to Dachau which is only 17km away. As we walked around the grounds and entered the crematorium I could tell how it was all making an impression on him. That was the lesson I took away with me that day. It had an impact on a young German and that was a good thing.

It demonstrates a willingness by even the most respected Holocaust institutions (SWC) to leverage the Holocaust for geopolitical gains. The Jewish Press headline coincided with the 46th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. During the same month that the liberation was being celebrated, Simon Wiesanthal was releasing atrocity propaganda for Israel's sake, which presented a baldfaced lie whose implications were based on the Holocaust narrative.
Atrocity propaganda....

Says it all.

Back
Top Bottom