• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany ostracizes dignitary, leading artists who remain cozy with Putin

That German governments have spent decades of living in la-la-land of "peace brother, so let's cut defense spending on account of Russia not being any threat" is something I've repeatedly mentioned myself.

I think especially there you hit the nail. When I was 19 we still had compulsory military service. From my friends the most did alternative social service. I went to the army cause I did not want the army beeing sole made up on militaristic folks - call it naive - it should have been an army of "citizens in uniform" - only for determent. Still sounds like a nice idea for me, but it seems we heavily underestimated russias ambitions...

I think especially there you hit the nail. When I was 19 we still had compulsory military service. From my friends the most did alternative social service. I went to the army cause I did not want the army beeing sole made up on militaristic folks - call it naive - it should have been an army of "citizens in uniform" - only for determent. Still sounds like a nice idea for me, but it seems we heavily underestimated russias ambitions...
The problem in Germany (how I see and saw it) was that the army never arrived in society's "middle". This disregard by the rest of society being part of a mixture of rejection (the lesser part) and indifference (the greater).

While other countries respect their soldiers and show them gratitude for their service, most Germans were too busy with other things like "pursuing the good life".

At least that was my perception when living in Germany.

Admittedly I laughed as much as everybody else at the tale of "the Bundeswehr is there to entertain invading forces with comedy acts until real military arrives."

But even that joke told more of a story than most realize.

Lastly I commend you for your service and your considerations that led to it.(y)

At the height of the cold war Germany certainly knew very well what it wanted to be, namely NOT the nuclear playing field it was designed as by both sides of the combative coin. With all possible Russian incursions westwards being planned to storm thru Germany's Fulda gap, NATO response logically was to make not only that part of Germany the area of tactical nuclear counter-strikes, but to lay waste to the whole country [Germany] as the price that simply would have to be paid.

NOT France, NOT the UK and most certainly NOT the US. So it is (was) no wonder that, contrary to overall cynical NATO assessment, Germany sought alternative paths.
Who had the Fulda Gap which during the Cold War presented the Soviet Russian Red Army with its only realistic and only best invasion route into Germany, and thus on to France and the low countries and northward to the UK, while moving south to Spain and east to Italy and Greece.

Lookit the Fulda Gap in Cold War Germany from 1985, from East Germany into West Germany...

Germany_topo_Fulda_Gap.jpg

The concept of a major tank battle along the Fulda Gap became a predominant element of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) war planning during the Cold War, 1947-91. With such an eventuality in mind, weapons were evolved such as nuclear tube and missile artillery, the nuclear recoilless gun/tactical launcher Davy Crockett, Special Atomic Demolition Munitions, the AH-64 Apache attack helicopter, and A-10 ground attack aircraft.

Frankfurt is the financial center of West Germany and now the reunified Germany and this is the first prize of the Russian Soviet invader. And let's keep in mind it was the Kaiser who facilitated Lenin traveling to Russia in a sealed train after the fall of the czar (Caesar) to execute the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917, because it brings us to the Fulda Gap during the Cold War of 1947-1991 following the defeat of Nazi Germany 1939-45. That was when Germany was divided into the democratic West vs the Soviet Russia East.

So the posts of the DP Bundesgang confirm that up to now German politics has been notorious for being dull and boring, which is why I pose the serious issues Germans and their sycophants don't like to discuss publicly. For instance the Bismarck Doctrine, that there can only be peace in Europe when Russia and Germany are happy together. Which makes Russia far more important to Germany and to a German run EU than the United States. A Russo-German run EU in fact.

The Russo-German Geostrategic Axis of Energy culminating in Nord Stream 2 into Germany is the manifestation of German exceptionalism, i.e., that the German state is destined to lord over all of Europe by one means or another. In the 21st century that means with Russian muscle and German cold blooded technology using energy as the vehicle.

So Germany is not a global power and never will be one. Germany has little to no geopolitical or geo strategic significance, post WW II it has had no military that is a threat to anyone, they forever barely have a coast on salt water and the place is locked in by the closed Baltic sea. Germany has a small population compared to the major powers -- only 83 million.

Besides existing for itself, Germany has no real global significance. Germans are the face of Western European climate change transition but little else. Indeed the Russo-German Geostrategic Axis of energy was always designed to dominate Europe and to lord over it -- Russian fossil fuels and military muscle joined to German cold blooded exceptionalism and technology.

It's only now as the world turns hostile toward Russia in Ukraine and when Germany is identified as the "weak link of the West" that Germany has had to declare itself for NATO led by the United States and to ante up with the bucks for its pathetic armed forces.

Last edited:
bloviating verbosity maketh not for worthwhile reading experience.

So I miscounted and one can have a ball with that. Well, enjoy the gotcha moment.

But as stated above, anyone so inclined can feast on his own gotcha moment of my having miscounted posts.
You didn't miscount. Post #15 is no longer there. You simply assumed it was still there.

I don't have "gotcha moments." I merely pointed out to you something you missed.

In fact reading the posts of the DP Bundesgang at any thread at any time, I simply keep going despite malapropisms to include spelling and other minor errors in the learned English of the Bundesgang fly by night posters. I read it, shake my head and continue to move along. I'm not interested in the gotcha stuff you fantasize about. Neither have I been a spelling nazi or grammar nazi.

I'll demonstrate the fact by pointing out several selected errors of the Bundesgang in your postings that I ignored until you started throwing the gotcha stuff around. Neither are the Bundesgang errors limited to the present threads. I've noticed it for years and I'm confident I'm not the only native English speaker to notice the errors. Yes, English is not the native language of the Bundesgang, and you guys generally do fine or even well, but you do make errors and given you're misrepresenting me in this too, I'll offer constructive corrections for your future reference.

its is about Russia pulling back = it is or it's about Russia pulling back

that's were the West comes in = that's where....

From my friends the most did alternative social service = Most of my friends did the alternative of social service

the army beeing sole made up on militaristic folks. = the Army being solely made up of militaristic folk/types

its the best way to rebuilt = it is/it's the best way to rebuild

the final solution for the Ukraine. = It's not the best idea for Germans in particular to use the term "final solution" in any way, any time, any where, with any one

it should have been an army of "citizens in uniform" - only for determent. = I'd want to confer with you as to whether you mean deferment or deterrence.

This is intended to be constructive and it is done in the spirit of my never seeking a "gotcha" moment in one's learned English in addition to their native language, such as German for instance.

The only response that this^^^^^^^^merits is that I've been speaking English from birth and in UK surroundings to boot (or at least from the moment that I could speak with infant intelligibility).

That I also had the privilege of doing that with a couple of other languages takes nothing from that.

One thing I was also taught within UK schooling is that the impact of what one has to say often lies in saying it with brevity, while long-windedness usually results in being seen as a bloviating buffoon.

In that spirit and thus wrt to the rest of the above, well, see my post # 29.

The only response that this^^^^^^^^merits is that I've been speaking English from birth and in UK surroundings to boot (or at least from the moment that I could speak with infant intelligibility).
That I also had the privilege of doing that with a couple of other languages takes nothing from that.
One thing I was also taught within UK schooling is that the impact of what one has to say often lies in saying it with brevity, while long-windedness usually results in being seen as a bloviating buffoon.
In that spirit and thus wrt to the rest of the above, well, see my post # 29.
No thx because alas "bloviating" is what the uncomprehending and overwhelmed will see.

You can't answer my posts so you resort to vitriol and personal character assassination instead. Then you say to reread your posts as if they got better with time ha.

Dr. Ad Hominem indeed who got his diagnostics license from the WWF.

None of the quotes are from your posts as it is obvious your kit is character assassination and vitriol.

Here's another one btw...

"I think especially there you hit the nail." = hit the nail on the head is the common cliche' and trite term. To be avoided of course.

You can't answer my posts so you resort to vitriol and personal character assassination instead. Then you say to reread your posts as if they got better with time ha.

don´t you recognize that nearly NO ONE answers your page long self communications? I think it´s because you are such a genius debater.

disclaimer: sorry for all my past and future mistakes in English language - I try to do my very best

don´t you recognize that nearly NO ONE answers your page long self communications? I think it´s because you are such a genius debater.

disclaimer: sorry for all my past and future mistakes in English language - I try to do my very best
You do fine, Herr Hick as I'd indicated in the post of quotes and suggested improvements. Your errors are minor and constitute only a mild distraction from the message, when there is the occasional content message.

So I reiterate the DP Bundesgang hasn't any answers to my posts. I myself have ignored the dull and boring German politics and government to include throughout the Cold War. Germany is not a major power so Berlin took its orders from Washington, Paris and London throughout the Cold War. Post Cold War the Deutschland went big time to take its orders from the Kremlin, as we saw with the doomed and kaput Nord Stream 2. Now the outcome of that fiasco is clear, ie, Putin-Schroeder-Merkel done you in. Now Germany is back in the lap of Washington and Brussels -- and this time for good.

Welcome back. All the same however Germany is in need of a major shaping up and overhaul. So it's encouraging indeed the new Traffic Light coalition government has made bold moves and strides to break completely from the fig leaf of Ospolitik. Yet the Bundesgang hangs on to their country right or wrong.

I'm finding my definition of echo chambers subjected to long overdue correction. Before coming across this thread I always thought echo chambers are places where one goes to for the sake of having one's opinions applauded by others of equal lack of critical appraisal.

I stand corrected in that one can apparently create one all by one's self, i.e. spout forth whatever and then repeat it continuously, thus replacing any outside participation exclusively with that own voice one is so obviously in love with.

I picture someone shouting something from one corner of the chamber and then running to the opposite side in order to shout all of it back again. To then repeat the exercise of frantic running so as to project applause to both corners.

An amusing image really of Chaplinesque quality.

At the same time relieving the so afflicted from presenting anything of pertinence, let alone accuracy.
You're doing fine, besides which perfect command of syntax in any language serves little if one has nothing but manure to present. The latter thankfully not being the case with you.

I'm still on topic...

....which is "Germany ostracizes dignitary, leading artists who remain cozy with Putin"

Germany’s Ex-Leader Schroeder Goes Rogue With Putin Peace Bid​

Chancellor Scholz wasn’t informed or involved in Moscow trip

Bloomberg 4 hours ago

Now the former German chancellor is seeking to leverage those connections with an unauthorized peace mission, injecting a surprise twist into Germany’s response to the war in Ukraine. After meeting Ukrainian delegates in Istanbul this week, Schroeder traveled on to Moscow to talk to the Russian leader, according to a report by Politico, which cited people familiar with Schroeder’s plan.

“Schroeder stands for Germany’s old foreign policy to promote its economic model globally and to seek political change through trade,” said Daniela Schwarzer, executive director at the Open Society Foundations in Berlin. “Putin’s war has shown that Germany’s economic model has not contributed to stability and has even proven to be dangerous.” His close ties to Putin -- who Schroeder has called a “flawless democrat” -- have been uncomfortable for Scholz’s administration and raised concerns about Germany’s commitment to retaliate against the Kremlin. Before Russia’s invasion, Schroeder accused Ukraine of “saber-rattling,” and Scholz sought to downplay Schroeder’s influence on the SPD and the German government.

Still however the DP Bundesgang is holding fast for Germany right or wrong.

And for the thoroughly failed -- and "dangerous" -- German model post Cold War (1991-Pres.)

Schroeder btw tried to pull a Trump when he lost reelection to the challenger Merkel in 2005: he initially refused to concede defeat. This is the Schroederovsky who said Putin is the "perfect democrat."

That Schroederovsky.

Scholz Tells Ex-Chancellor Schroeder to Exit Russia Energy Posts

I served in the West German Bundeswehr, social services were rather new. I personally admired the guys who decided to work in a nursing home, or hospital etc. those are hard jobs. During boot camp a very sharp and fit looking guy showed up and talked to several of us, including me. The guys he talked to were all superbly fit and very active in various sports, mostly endurance type.
I can not say more, but he came back after boot camp and me and an other guy signed up. I later understood why they were on the look out for endurance athletes, they already had that switch in their brain which allowed them to endure.
The first 6 month of our training was the cruelest endurance test I thought possible, even sadistic at times.
After that it became a endless training and schooling, always at the limit.
At that time Bundeswehr soldiers were very much respected and part of society. The threat was real and we were just so many, from active to reserve.

Do I regret no, would I do it again, I don't know. But than it taught me, that there is more in me than I have ever thought.

Yes Germany made a big mistake leaning back after the iron curtain came down and going full out for the peace dividend.
I still think concerning Russia it was worth a try, to try to bring Russia into the fold of Western Nations, through trade and good relations and connections.
But there was alarm bells since Putler came to power and they were ignored. At least after 2014 they should not have been ignored.. But I think by than it was to late, folks did not understand what had happened and or did not care. I hope Ukraine is not just a temporary awakening.
Germany has to rethink its position in the world.

Who had the Fulda Gap which during the Cold War presented the Soviet Russian Red Army with its only realistic and only best invasion route into Germany, and thus on to France and the low countries and northward to the UK, while moving south to Spain and east to Italy and Greece.

Lookit the Fulda Gap in Cold War Germany from 1985, from East Germany into West Germany...

Germany_topo_Fulda_Gap.jpg

The concept of a major tank battle along the Fulda Gap became a predominant element of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) war planning during the Cold War, 1947-91. With such an eventuality in mind, weapons were evolved such as nuclear tube and missile artillery, the nuclear recoilless gun/tactical launcher Davy Crockett, Special Atomic Demolition Munitions, the AH-64 Apache attack helicopter, and A-10 ground attack aircraft.

Frankfurt is the financial center of West Germany and now the reunified Germany and this is the first prize of the Russian Soviet invader. And let's keep in mind it was the Kaiser who facilitated Lenin traveling to Russia in a sealed train after the fall of the czar (Caesar) to execute the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917, because it brings us to the Fulda Gap during the Cold War of 1947-1991 following the defeat of Nazi Germany 1939-45. That was when Germany was divided into the democratic West vs the Soviet Russia East.

So the posts of the DP Bundesgang confirm that up to now German politics has been notorious for being dull and boring, which is why I pose the serious issues Germans and their sycophants don't like to discuss publicly. For instance the Bismarck Doctrine, that there can only be peace in Europe when Russia and Germany are happy together. Which makes Russia far more important to Germany and to a German run EU than the United States. A Russo-German run EU in fact.

The Russo-German Geostrategic Axis of Energy culminating in Nord Stream 2 into Germany is the manifestation of German exceptionalism, i.e., that the German state is destined to lord over all of Europe by one means or another. In the 21st century that means with Russian muscle and German cold blooded technology using energy as the vehicle.

So Germany is not a global power and never will be one. Germany has little to no geopolitical or geo strategic significance, post WW II it has had no military that is a threat to anyone, they forever barely have a coast on salt water and the place is locked in by the closed Baltic sea. Germany has a small population compared to the major powers -- only 83 million.

Besides existing for itself, Germany has no real global significance. Germans are the face of Western European climate change transition but little else. Indeed the Russo-German Geostrategic Axis of energy was always designed to dominate Europe and to lord over it -- Russian fossil fuels and military muscle joined to German cold blooded exceptionalism and technology.

It's only now as the world turns hostile toward Russia in Ukraine and when Germany is identified as the "weak link of the West" that Germany has had to declare itself for NATO led by the United States and to ante up with the bucks for its pathetic armed forces.
It just shows you have no idea, what you are talking about. The Fulda Gap is rather narrow in very hilly and densely forested terrain. Yes it was the central push area of the Warsaw pact. But it would have been very difficult and very costly to break through it.
More likely would have been a break through in the Norther plains, quiet good tank country.
I spent most the time of my military service in the Gap, that's were the best of the German units were massed and they were the best of the best of NATO.
It was outright scary having to work with Americans, they were so useless it was dangerous, except for their special forces guy. The Brits were first class.
Loved to work with the Brits.

It just shows you have no idea, what you are talking about. The Fulda Gap is rather narrow in very hilly and densely forested terrain. Yes it was the central push area of the Warsaw pact. But it would have been very difficult and very costly to break through it.
I spent most the time of my military service in the Gap, that's were the best of the German units were massed and they were the best of the best of NATO.
Yes, the best of the German best and the best of the NATO best.

The Russian Soviet Central Army Group was to be the decisive force rushing through the Fulda Gap. The decisive force of NATO was to be ten divisions provided by your West Germany and my USA exclusively. The Russian Soviet best against the NATO best --- at the Fulda Gap.

You are also unaware that saying to a poster "you have no idea, what you are talking about" is trite, glib, futile and foolish. You show nothing by trying that banal attack and you accomplish nothing.

Indeed, you try to play down the central importance of the Fulda Gap in Germany while you boast you were a military member of the best of the best from Germany and the best of the best in NATO. One doesn't waste his best of the best on anything less than their best of the best -- at the Fulda Gap. Of course you omit the presence of the American divisions among the 10 elite and decisive NATO divisions of West German forces and USA forces.

You're just a bundle of contradictions yet you're the only one who knows anything while your adversary knows nothing of what he posts.

Nothing.

Yes, the best of the German best and the best of the NATO best.

The Russian Soviet Central Army Group was to be the decisive force rushing through the Fulda Gap. The decisive force of NATO was to be ten divisions provided by your West Germany and my USA exclusively. The Russian Soviet best against the NATO best --- at the Fulda Gap.

You are also unaware that saying to a poster "you have no idea, what you are talking about" is trite, glib, futile and foolish. You show nothing by trying that banal attack and you accomplish nothing.

Indeed, you try to play down the central importance of the Fulda Gap in Germany while you boast you were a military member of the best of the best from Germany and the best of the best in NATO. One doesn't waste his best of the best on anything less than their best of the best -- at the Fulda Gap. Of course you omit the presence of the American divisions among the 10 elite and decisive NATO divisions of West German forces and USA forces.

You're just a bundle of contradictions yet you're the only one who knows anything while your adversary knows nothing of what he posts.

Nothing.

I was not best of the best, I was radio operater in the 7. Panzer Division - but I have enough military knowledge to understand that big flat plains are easier to conquer than heavily forrested hillsides..

Last edited:
I never liked the guy, from all SPD politicians this one just rubbed me the wrong way. Willy Brandt was OK but Schroeder just felt like an untrustworthy person.

same here - was always highly unsympathetic

Helmut Schmidt was a good one too

I was not best of the best, I was radio operater in the 7. Panzer Division - but I have enough military knowledge to understand that big flat plains are easier to conquer than heavily forrested hillsides..
The Red Army doctrine was to hit fast and to hit hard, before NATO could respond in strength of force in equipment and numbers. This doctrine remains in force under Putin (yet the big surprise is that we're not getting it in Ukraine).

Red Army was not going to conquer any NATO force in the Fulda Gap. It was to move relatively swiftly from East Germany through the Gap to defeat NATO on the flat plains of West Germany with the West German financial center of Frankfurt being the first major prize. The Fulda Gap to the Rhine was a mere 100km, hence the strategic value of the Gap to both sides. The Soviet Russian strategic grand plan in respect of the Fulda Gap was to split US forces in Germany in half along an east-west axis that would reposition US forces in Germany into a north group and a southern group -- that is, the age old strategy of divide and conquer.

So the initially outnumbered NATO response at Fulda was to develop low yield battlefield nuclear weapons, commonly called "tactical" battlefield nukes. Nukes were to be the equalizer as it were, until NATO could begin to mobilize as a whole, unified, significant force.

NATO also had zero doubt the Red Army would advance via the so called Northern Route through the low countries toward UK while the main force Central Army Group would move relatively rapidly through Fulda to engage the NATO-US V Army Corps that consisted of the 10 highest quality divisions of, respectively, West Germany and USA, on the flat plains. Indeed, in the US Army (and only) a Roman Numeral Corps is an awesomely large, diverse and heavy yet mobile fighting machine.

All of this by Russia was to pursue the classic doctrine of spreading thin the NATO speedbump force, ie, V Corps. It would be the European Theatre air-land warfare executed since air power began in the First World War and was developed as an indispensable factor in WW II.

So I'm afraid you Bundesgangbangers needed to have left the strategizing to the professional military strategists of NATO rather than to conscientious radiomen and the brave and expert grunts digging in along the Gap and on the plains at the W Germany side of the Gap, ie, along the Red Army swift Road to Paris and Madrid.

Last edited:
Where did you get all those nonsenses from, General Tangmo ?
Tactical nukes ?
Used by NATO on German soil?
Surprise attack, they could not move 1 tank without us knowing it.

Amazing BS, General Tangmo, did you learn that in a video game ?

Where did you get all those nonsenses from, General Tangmo ?
Tactical nukes ?
Used by NATO on German soil?
Surprise attack, they could not move 1 tank without us knowing it.

Amazing BS, General Tangmo, did you learn that in a video game ?
Nothing about your attempted distraction of a hissyfit reduces or diminishes my post about the Fulda Gap and the Cold War (1947-91). The Soviet Russian Red Army and air forces identified and armed up the Fulda Gap from the communist East German side. NATO responded with US Army V Corps and developed nuclear weapons that were never deployed.

Read all about it, the different strategies of each side based on the strategic and tactical geographical setting of the Fulda Gap and its immediate environs....

In the case of the Fulda Gap, both sides could find reasons for the employment of tactical nuclear weapons. With even a small amount of warning, V Corps could have heavily reinforced the cavalry units in the Fulda Gap and mounted a strong defense – perhaps prompting Soviet use of tactical nuclear weapons to quickly achieve a breakthrough. Likewise, the topography and forestation of the Fulda Gap invited the use of such weapons by the U.S. to block armored avenues of advance or strike large concentrations of Soviet troops and equipment. Understandably, the West Germans hoped fervently that in the event of war, neither side would succumb to the temptation to employ such destructive firepower.

Clearly, had weapons of mass destruction been used by either side during a struggle for the Fulda Gap, such an act would have represented an escalation massive enough to transform the entire war and perhaps even to render the possession of particular terrain features irrelevant. Military thought, at least on the side of the U.S., tended more to expectations of tactical armored combat in the Fulda Gap rather than the mass destruction of troop formations of either side. Of course, wars have never developed in the manner expected – and the peaceful valleys of the Rhön, the Spessart, and the Knüllgebirge could have ended up smoldering pits of incredible destruction so poisoned with radioactivity as to be beyond any foreseeable further human use. Although one can understand how subsequent events have consumed the Army’s attention, there is something improper about the relative lack of official acknowledgement of the sacrifices of generations of Americans who served over the 44 years of the Cold War. The primary beneficiary of this sacrifice has been Germany. After 45 years of partition, the Germans peacefully reunited.

Hugh Faringdon. Confrontation. The Strategic Geography of NATO and the Warsaw Pact. London and New York: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1986.

You're welcome.
No matter how ungrateful and resentful you may be.

Deployment of U.S., Soviet, and East German formations at Fulda Gap in 1985
fulda4.png

Let me recap that General Tangmo.
First you said the US would deploy and use tactical nukes to stop the may be break through. Now General you tell me they were never deployed.
So you switch to the Soviets. Yes, that was a scenario, I was briefed on, even gas and biological. But both had one problem, the advancing army had to go through those contaminated areas, which would cause serious losses.
The idea of strategical weapons died in the cold war. Especially nukes and bios, because they are a burden and not a advancement, because your troops have to go through those contaminated areas. Tactical nukes never became part of the NATO defense doctrine. They are just a myth, in video games.
The Fulda Gap was design on the military side to be a huge trap, to drain the best of the best the Warsaw Pact had to offer. It was not a rigid defense system, it was a fall back system, designed to drain the advancing army, of its best.
We would have butchered them.
No doubt, they would never have come to Fulda.

But now General, I leave you, so you can talk to your selves again.

Nor did I post anything about a surprise attack by the Red Army btw.

Indeed, post #44 is a complete concoction.

Which makes it another Bundesbanger Special.

Let me recap that General Tangmo.
First you said the US would deploy and use tactical nukes to stop the may be break through. Now General you tell me they were never deployed.
So you switch to the Soviets. Yes, that was a scenario, I was briefed on, even gas and biological. But both had one problem, the advancing army had to go through those contaminated areas, which would cause serious losses.
The idea of strategical weapons died in the cold war. Especially nukes and bios, because they are a burden and not a advancement, because your troops have to go through those contaminated areas. Tactical nukes never became part of the NATO defense doctrine. They are just a myth, in video games.
The Fulda Gap was design on the military side to be a huge trap, to drain the best of the best the Warsaw Pact had to offer. It was not a rigid defense system, it was a fall back system, designed to drain the advancing army, of its best.
We would have butchered them.
No doubt, they would never have come to Fulda.

But now General, I leave you, so you can talk to your selves again.
Hey, you're the guy who spent several posts insisting and repeating your certainty Putin would never invade Ukraine. Never in a million years eh. After all, Putin's too reasonable a guy to do anything like that, eh? Besides Putin's got Germany to listen to and you all understand each other. Keep things under control, NOT.

I kept insisting you provide the means by which Putin could climb down from the massive buildup to save face and you disappeared. After which Russians entered Ukraine in force. The Russians are presently bombing hospitals to include children's hospitals, civilian general hospitals, the Holocaust Museum, schools, orphanages, civilian housing, columns of civilian refugees and much else of a non combatant nature, and you're talking about non existent video games.

This is after Germany enabled the invasion by scheming up with Putin to install NS2 -- which is now kaput, in investment ruin as foreseen. You also ignore my current NS2 thread has 6000+ hits.

Now you're back again with more Bundesfairytales, this time from your Fulda forests. Indeed, I sense a lot of resentment in your posts and in the posts of the DP Bundesgang. You guys are Germany right or wrong and you're hard core at it. You guys brook zero critique or criticism -- none. This while the new coalition government in Berlin is fast correcting long term national policy and attitude wrongs.

The new coalition government in Berlin is focused on breaking away from decades of sucking up to Russia to instead reestablish full relations with the West, EU, NATO, Europe, USA.

This is huge given Schroderovsky still attends SPD conventions and party conferences -- travelling from St. Petersburg -- and has been the dominant energy player in Europe and for Russia. Since 2006 when he floated over into Russia he's made Eur 600,000 annually courtesy of his boss, Vladimir Putin whom Schroederovsky says is "the perfect democrat."

SCHOLZ TELLS EX-CHANCELLOR SCHROEDER TO QUIT RUSSIAN ENERGY POSTS​

Schroeder serves as chairman of state-owned Rosneft​

and as chairman of the shareholder committee of the Nord Stream gas pipeline.​

iStock-1060007776%201_f960x260q80.jpg

German chancellor Olaf Scholz has urged the country's former leader Gerhard Schroeder to give up board seats at Russian oil and gas companies in light of Moscow's invasion of Ukraine. Schroeder serves as chairman of state-owned Rosneft, Russia's largest oil company, and as chairman of the shareholder committee of the Nord Stream gas pipeline operating company. In early February he was also nominated to join the board of directors of national gas company Gazprom.

Schroeder, aged 77, served as German chancellor from 1998 until 2005, and is a close friend of Russian president Vladimir Putin. Like Scholz, he was a Social Democrat. "My advice to Gerhard Schroeder is to withdraw from these posts," the current chancellor said in an interview with Germany's ZDF television network on March 3. "I hope he reconsiders the decisions he has made in the past." Germany has strong energy ties with Russia, receiving half of its gas and coal and over a third of its oil from the country. But in response to Moscow's actions in Ukraine, Scholz has said Germany should build LNG terminals and bolster domestic gas supply to wean itself off Russian gas. The government has also halted the certification process for the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

Schroederovsky has stashed enough bucks to fly his private luxury plane out of Dodge by sundown.

german-chancellor-olaf-scholz-speaks-at-the-2022-munich-security-on-picture-id1371475052

MUNICH, GERMANY - German chancellor Olaf Scholz speaks at the 2022 Munich Security Conference on February 19, 2022 in Munich, Germany. The conference brings together security experts, politicians and people of influence from across the globe. Scholz won praise by conference members when he announced a one time military expenditure of Eur 100 million, committed Germany to an annual 2% spending on the military, and killed NS2, among other radical reversals of the decades old policy of soliciting Russia. (Photo by Alexandra Beier/Getty Images)

While the German model of relations with Russia is a huge bust and a total failure, still however the Bundesgang around here hates and detests any and all critique or criticism. They go OTT against it in a snap. It's Germany right or wrong all the way I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom