• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany: Neo Nazis storm parliament

No, and I still haven't seen what you've described. The protest was aimed at Germany's coronavirus restrictions. Let's not forget also that the United States has been locked in protests for the past 4 months, and our protestors behave far worse than anything shown in the video you posted.
Those storming up the stairs of the Reichstag were neo-Nazis and neither bothered about Covid measures nor representative of the immensely larger crowds that actually were, while protesting in completely different quarters.

As such you show the usual paucity of knowledge about what actually transpired.

What is however true is that the Reichstag was not stormed, seeing how nobody managed to get inside.

And I was right. No neo-nazis. The media lies again.
Oh, neo-Nazis all right, but storming up the steps does indeed not constitute storming the building itself.

The OP lied. No news source online described the protestors as neo-nazis, because they weren't.
Where the OP is indeed lacking exactitude in naming an attempt as an actual success, the only one engaging in outright lying here (again) is you.

All news sources in Germany and all the way to abroad mentioned the neo-Nazi angle of those storming up the stairs of the Reichstag.

Yet another one of your pathetic lies.

Then give me a timestamp for when someone in the video said 'Neo Nazis stormed the Reichstag'.
Your pathetic squirming and dancing impresses no thinking person here. That's why calls for evidence when coming from you and your despicable ilk are mostly met with disdain.

Anybody watching alone the video (not to mention accessing numerous news sources, German and others) could give you plenty of the examples you so dishonestly cry for, but you're simply not considered worth the effort by anyone interested in factuality.

Last edited:
Oh, neo-Nazis all right, but storming up the steps does indeed not constitute storming the building itself.

Oh look, you're doubling down on the lie. How surprising.

Oh look, you're doubling down on the lie. How surprising.
What the heck are you talking about?

If you can't follow threads or the posts of others properly, don't bother even trying.:roll:

Merz, Merkel's likely successor, blamed Russia for the influx of refugees to Europe: "Putin and his army are bombing hospitals, kindergartens, schools and nursing homes."
Not yet Merkel, but already an idiot and a scoundrel...
Merz's grandfather was the mayor of Brilon, a member of the NSDAP, and published racially-charged articles in the local newspaper in praise of the Fuhrer.
And Merz's dad served in the Wehrmacht and in 1944 was captured by the russians. According to his recollections, he ate only rats in captivity. Great family, oh yes..

Merz woun´t follow Merkel. May be Söder or Laschet, not so likely Spahn or Röttgen - in no way Merz. But you are right - he is an ashole, although no nazi - you don´t inherit that ;o). He is an american style neoliberal commerce politician. (and sadly from my neighbour town :( )

The protestors where of all kinds of dubious groups, you could se a Reichsflagge beneath a rainbow flagg - very weird! But the ones who climbed the stairs where indeed Neonazis.

That's the first time I've seen it...and it's just wrong. They're trying make a monster that killed over 6 million people seem more human. It's like putting lipstick on a pig.

I encourage you to give the movie "Guess Who's Back?" a watch, Moot. If you are worried that Hitler is too humanized and comes off looking decent in that film, I can assure you, that does not happen. When I watched it, I thought that it would be a film in which Adolf Hitler learns the error of his ways and tries to make amends for all the wickedness that he perpetrated. Nothing of the kind. He quickly realizes that his outright racism and overt calls for genocide would be unacceptable in modern Germany, so he modifies his tone without compromising his stances, cloaking his racism in irony. If anything, he comes off as even more evil by the end of the film because he is fully self-conscious of what his ideology is and what it calls for.

They are NOT neo-Nazis. They are conservative Germans who oppose Germany becoming a state of the Empire of Islam and a territory of Russia.

Anyone who's not a flaming left-wing nutjob they call a neo-Nazi. Join them or you're a Nazi too.
Anyone who isn't a leftwing fascist is called a neo-Nazi by the propaganda outlets of the richest people on earth, themselves corporate fascists.

They are NOT neo-Nazis. They are conservative Germans who oppose Germany becoming a state of the Empire of Islam and a territory of Russia.

“The Empire of Islam“ doesn’t exist(and is nothing more than the twenty first century version of the “Catholics all take orders from Rome” fairy tale American conservatives spewed for decades) and the German far right would be ecstatic to become Putin’s lap dog.

“The Empire of Islam“ doesn’t exist(and is nothing more than the twenty first century version of the “Catholics all take orders from Rome” fairy tale American conservatives spewed for decades) and the German far right would be ecstatic to become Putin’s lap dog.
Conservative Germans are the only Germans with the guts to stand up to Russia.

Conservative Germans, like many conservatives across the globe, see Putin’s brand of aggressive nationalistic posturing as a good thing and seek to emulate it. They’d be happy to align with him against the “globalists”.

By Seattle and Portland's definitions, shouldn't this also just be described as a "peaceful protest"?

Nothing to see here folks... move along.

By Seattle and Portland's definitions, shouldn't this also just be described as a "peaceful protest"?

By conservatives’ definition, shouldn’t the German police be using whatever means necessary to crush these “rioters”?

Do you mean Merkel, the conservative Chancellor of Germany? I guess she kinda stand up to Russia some times. But she wants that Nordstream.

LOL

They did not succeed in 2020 - and they did not suceed in December 2022.

Not in Germany then.

Back
Top Bottom